Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

who gonna stop him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Pharmaskittle posted:

who gonna stop him

paeging wizard master

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

pegging wizard master

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i thought for sure it'd be a bobbitt joke

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

thats very good tho you gotta hand it to Tommy, the king

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
https://youtu.be/UY5eDc6-3qM

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

adam needs to add "front balloons" to his vocab

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

creamy dency

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

i say swears online posted:

adam needs to add "front balloons" to his vocab

don't encourage him in that regard

Mesothelioma
Jan 6, 2009

Your favorite mineral related cancer!
Adams penis

stump collector
May 28, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i watched an all-down syndrome improv troupe today

they are on youtube, and at one point are described as "you know 'Whose Line' well that but with all Down Syndrome"

Lancelot
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Best guest since Dracula.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

drat the new episode is so good

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

yeah this is nuts

make her look like a tupac fan

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

thought about this again today

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
nick with a glass of wine in his hand complaining about how cumtown ruined his chances to be respectable and then immediately cutting to him dressed chinese with fake teeth was art

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lmfao the new ep

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1aQrHIYcXU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Holy poo poo the transition of Nick wanting to make great art to wearing a buck tooth costume to be chinese looooll

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
ladies and gentlemen it's a chinese guy

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

I’m only a few minutes in, but I am choosing to believe Adam actually hung dong for the entirety of the opening and you can’t convince me otherwise.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

SaberToothedPie posted:

nick with a glass of wine in his hand complaining about how cumtown ruined his chances to be respectable and then immediately cutting to him dressed chinese with fake teeth was art

it was, and what makes it great art is reusing the fake teeth for a jewish caricature

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
This is awesome

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://twitter.com/FoolishBB/status/1564700439035224066

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

I like Adams monologue because it’s bad jokes told poorly

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Loved this episode so much. I understand what they were saying at the end of needing to figure out a better shooting schedule and all that but I really hope they stick with the cold open stuff. I think it’s really funny.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Absolutely got my subscription money worth.

Gene on TAFS would probably drive us all insane.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

now obsessed with the implied ongoing story of the scripted adam friedland show segments

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

they should get randy gottlieb on tafs

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

They released the script for the sickos that are at the $25 tier

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I keep flipping back and forth in my head on if Nick actually drank the wine. Like the dude is sober, and there’s no way he actually would go off the wagon like that.

… but when he says “look, I had to make it real” you know there’s some small part of him that WOULD commit to the bit that hard

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
congrats to nick on his big break

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I think if they just made one cold open video like that every other month or so and the occasional monologue I'd be happy with the rest of the show just being regular podcast stuff.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
I didn’t notice until a few seconds before the end of the intro that Nick is reading a magazine called ‘I’m Gay’ with James Carville on the cover lol

Cael posted:

I keep flipping back and forth in my head on if Nick actually drank the wine. Like the dude is sober, and there’s no way he actually would go off the wagon like that.

… but when he says “look, I had to make it real” you know there’s some small part of him that WOULD commit to the bit that hard

it’s funny to think that Nick has been sober while doing enough coke to maybe have caused some kind of heart problem, but in all seriousness, he clearly did have a problem with alcohol and I’ve heard of things like that actually causing people to relapse even after years of sobriety, but who knows, but I don’t know. And maybe it wasn’t wine or maybe it was and it’s nbd ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Holy gently caress Tom Myers charges $75 for a cameo?? I mean I guess he probably has to charge enough to weed out the cum town fans trying to get him to say bong hit transplant

imhotep fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Aug 31, 2022

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

It begins 🙈🙈🙈

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
:bisonyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

Unfortunately cancelations have a weight limit, so it's gonna take a few times to really get Stav in full