Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

blight rhino posted:

Crushed it, I bet. I'm pages behind, bt I hope it went well!

I certainly thought so! The role (which didn't exist prior to now) was 65% things I was already doing anyway, but someone more qualified sort of darted in from the shadows and snagged it. They're basically the only person I would trust over myself to take this position, though, so I can't really be too upset, except I did a fuckton of extra work under the naïve belief that it was going to codify into a role. I was more mad about it a couple days ago but then i watched someone die and now a lot of poo poo is in perspective again. Anyway have some sad social services grunt face.

e: gd what a bummer of a snipe. Have a pic of my mom's cat, who squeaked at me lovingly while I angsted about job things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

Awesome, you actually look like you know what you're doing in the mountains.

blight rhino posted:

You don't really "get" goons, do you? Lol. Just kidding, bud. You're killing it with your adventures :)

Somebody needs to be the exception to prove the rule, it's a heavy lot, but I'll manage. :smuggo:

Sitting Here posted:

e: gd what a bummer of a snipe. Have a pic of my mom's cat, who squeaked at me lovingly while I angsted about job things

Awww, sorry to hear it didn't work out with the job, that sucks.
Squeaky cats are funny, I sometimes have lengthy discussions with our neighbourhood cats where we make weird sounds to each other like some crazies.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

syntaxfunction posted:

You look great, but I am having a lot of difficulty parsing the background. Are you at a flower shop with a background, or in the Vortex of Flowers or ???

It's a Van Gogh expo. There was this room full of sunflowers, and the sunflowers at the back were backlit by leds, it looked gorgeous.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

Helios Grime posted:

Awesome, you actually look like you know what you're doing in the mountains.

Thank you! I truly did not have any idea at the start of it lol I'm way more if a forest person usually

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
hell yeah, gently caress laces

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
For some reason, dogs (At least little ones) like to snuggle with me. This is Nummie (Short for Nummie Muffin Coocol Butter). She was the best dog ever. Sadly, she developed a terrible blood disease and had to be put to sleep.

I'm also in the picture. But I'm just there to provide a platform.

(Bonus image of one of our other dogs, Watson, who wanted to add her butt to the shot.)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
https://i.imgur.com/q7s6vRZ.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/h8KHBbn.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/YFnI2jV.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/sBNUbpx.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/K5k4ZBj.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/qLcBiFr.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/v3MNHHf.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/YEJfcdA.mp4

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Does this top the urethra pen? All signs point to yes, and I'm here for it.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

good

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
Here's one of our current dogs (also a rescue). Her name is Ghost, because she was almost totally white when we got her. When she was rescued, she was supposed to be about 24 or 25 pounds. She weighed 7. Same with her sister. They were the only 2 of 24 dogs taken from the property who survived. They said she was so badly abused that she might not ever get close to us. It could take a year or more for her to trust us enough to let us pet her. This was taken 10 weeks after we got her. Dogs can be resilient.

For clarification, I'm the one in glasses...

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Oh precious baby

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Genesplicer posted:

Here's one of our current dogs (also a rescue). Her name is Ghost, because she was almost totally white when we got her. When she was rescued, she was supposed to be about 24 or 25 pounds. She weighed 7. Same with her sister. They were the only 2 of 24 dogs taken from the property who survived. They said she was so badly abused that she might not ever get close to us. It could take a year or more for her to trust us enough to let us pet her. This was taken 10 weeks after we got her. Dogs can be resilient.

What a good girl!

Incremus
Aug 7, 2003

Oh no, I'm so sorry, it's the Moops.

Genesplicer posted:

Ghost is a sweet beauty, and frankly Watson's butt isn't bad either. Furthermore, I like your glasses. I used to have some like that until a puppy ate them.

Here's me and Robot (she had to pee!)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
That'd be a great dating app profile pic.

Sexy dude with a dog pissing in the background.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Incremus posted:

Ghost is a sweet beauty, and frankly Watson's butt isn't bad either. Furthermore, I like your glasses. I used to have some like that until a puppy ate them.

Here's me and Robot (she had to pee!)

a robot that pees? what would asimov say?

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

As long as people are posting pets+selfies, I took this in late April with a (then) very pregnant cat that my was a stray that I was caring for. I had to surrender her to the humane society a day or two after this, because I couldn't care for her babies. I was however, able to adopt this same beautiful cat from the humane society once she returned from foster! She is my first cat since I was a child, I am in love with her. This is Wumbus and I.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Selfies huh

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

rear end-penny posted:

As long as people are posting pets+selfies, I took this in late April with a (then) very pregnant cat that my was a stray that I was caring for. I had to surrender her to the humane society a day or two after this, because I couldn't care for her babies. I was however, able to adopt this same beautiful cat from the humane society once she returned from foster! She is my first cat since I was a child, I am in love with her. This is Wumbus and I.

What a perfect loving angel! And a pretty cat too

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

You're all beautiful. :h:

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

knuthgrush posted:

You're all beautiful. :h:

:hmmyes:

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Post-gym, icing my shoulder from getting caught in a bad kimura. No glasses. Chillin' with one of my carpet lions.

Yes he's got a bump on his head that sticks out. It doesn't bother him any. I did the internet vet thing and what I gathered is it's some kinda thing like a mole. I'll probably call up the tele-vet to check it out. He and his brother are incredibly difficult to get into crates. I almost needed stitches last time.

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Our anniversary is coming up, so here's my favorite picture of my partner and I.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Do man tits count as nudity?

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Post 'em and find out

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Just how titty are we talking

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

The Bloop posted:

Just how titty are we talking

Regular for a fat dude, jeeze I just wanted to know if I could photograph myself shirtless, cause I'm shirtless (and pantsless, but that doesn't need to be in the picture) at the moment anyway, didn't think we'd need to get the calipers out. You know what I don't even feel like tricking you people into looking at my nipples anymore, I'll do it tomorrow.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah it's totally fine just don't be weird

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i'm a wizard

i'm a hippie

i'm an antifa super soldier

truly, precision is a spectrum

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Our anniversary is coming up, so here's my favorite picture of my partner and I.

Lemme guess:

isoleucine, alanine, methionine, serine, tyrosine, alanine, argenine, serine, tyrosine, selenocysteine, phenylalanine, phenylalanine?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Hell yeah, Happy Anniversary!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Genesplicer posted:

Lemme guess:

isoleucine, alanine, methionine, serine, tyrosine, alanine, argenine, serine, tyrosine, selenocysteine, phenylalanine, phenylalanine?

Here I thought you were spelling something out with the first letters of each word. Then I noticed the tattoo, lol

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

She likes to gnaw on my face like a psycho, it makes her so happy

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Batterypowered7 posted:

Here I thought you were spelling something out with the first letters of each word. Then I noticed the tattoo, lol

I have the same one on my left forearm. One of many science tattoos. (They come in handy as visual aids in class.)

There is a code for amino acids, just like the ATGC for DNA. Those letters do spell something...

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Chernobyl Princess posted:

She likes to gnaw on my face like a psycho, it makes her so happy

Adorable!

DNAmage
Oct 8, 2005

Occult Scientist
Cannot turn to attack.
He mixes biotech and sorcery with sinister results

Genesplicer posted:

I have the same one on my left forearm. One of many science tattoos. (They come in handy as visual aids in class.)

There is a code for amino acids, just like the ATGC for DNA. Those letters do spell something...

I think you meant threonine instead of tyrosine. Tyrosine is Y and that makes no sense.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam
Correct

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I got one for the "pets sitting on us" pile:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Here's my big shoulder boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i had heat stroke on friday and was sick until monday but i ended up burning my whole body when i fell asleep in a hot shower including my eyeballs so i have a bit of weird mottling and my eyes themselves were red all over and then today we went to a trampoline park and i hurt my poor old man body so bad and i can barely walk celebrate good times come on