Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

peepee poopoo eve online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Rudeboy Detective posted:

peepee poopoo eve online

always touch the poop

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

peepee poopoo eve online

internet shitshow simulator

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

peepee poopoo eve online

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

I mean there is no link between this forum and nonceswarm, so an asher fireside is as relevant as a gobbins townhall. Though seeing groomswarm eating poo poo and having to run back to delve will never not be funny

If someone from panfam does post an update will you drone on endlessly about how there are no official links between them and SA as well?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Y'all have been sweaty about that post for the entire weekend, drat

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

alliance update:

im gay

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

hi gay I'm

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

That Works posted:

Y'all have been sweaty about that post for the entire weekend, drat

even Endie had to feed a "what about" post about it god drat

Baron of Bad News posted:

alliance update:

im gay

Username/post combo gold

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Baron of Bad News posted:

alliance update:

im gay

Hello Gay, I'm Dad...

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Potato Salad posted:

even Endie had to feed a "what about" post about it god drat

If you're pretending that Mr squint teeth was da puppetmasta then find a better defence. He has been moaning and gatekeeping every time anyone posts anything about gsf.

If your point is more about me somehow being a stalwart defender of gsf then hoho I have more reason to detest them than just about anyone, and that includes reasons to detest Asher. I just don't think games are worth people getting so performatively mad about.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i know why dr disrespect was banned from twitch, but no, i can't tell you.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

He was banned from Twitch because he faked having a lucrative exclusivity offer from another service to negotiate for a better deal from Twitch, then got caught when that other service shut down permanently a couple months later. They agreed privately not to disclose details.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
what genius pens a business deal with someone who calls themself "Doctor Disrespect" anyway

I mean you can probably assume he will not respect the terms of the agreement :colbert:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

no his specialty was disrespect. like an ENT or an ob/gyn

The Bible
May 8, 2010

homk

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

[Deadtear don't yell at me about this post.]

Has anyone heard from FNLN lately? I'm a little worried about him.

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Endie posted:

stuff I don't care about.

Hi, Endie.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Citizen Rat posted:

[Deadtear don't yell at me about this post.]

Has anyone heard from FNLN lately? I'm a little worried about him.

fnln posted in this thread a couple pages ago

or is that the joke?

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

Bilirubin posted:

See forget about EVE, I want stories about helping Indigenous communities stick it to US/Canada/else

I missed this message first time around. But I can tell stories!

Okay so before Alex even initiated the divorce and I was still in Russia I got contacted by a traditional healer I'd known for years and he told me that he'd been involved with 'some other healers from the Plains' and that they were dealing with some 'legal white nonsense' and maybe I could come over to Standing Rock when I was back from Russia. I told Moke that sure, okay, I'd look into once I was back from Moscow and had the brain power to spare for whatever resistance he had stirred up. And then things went spectacularly sideways. Moke died of a heart attack before I got back from Russia, Alex divorced me, and I was a high strung mess coming back from Moscow. So I took my dog, left the house and my cats to my roommate, and ran away to North Dakota for, like, a year. My response to all of that stress was to run off to Standing Rock during the #NoDAPL protests and live in the protest camps for as long as they existed.

However, none of this should be taken as me having any sort of pull at all in terms of Indigenous resistance or planning during the protests. I was there as a lawyer and a ... historiographer, I guess. I showed up after protests to get protesters out of jail, charges dropped, records expunged. That sort of thing. It does mean I developed a pretty niche set of skills that have come back into usefulness with the BLM protests and I spent a lot of time running zoom seminars for other lawyers on how to do mass defense. (gently caress teaching on zoom I hate it so much). It became almost rote after a while. There would be a mass protest, militarized police response, us (the lawyers) scrambling to figure out where everyone had been sent to because 'all the Bismark facilities were overwhelmed' (bullshit) so we could get water defenders bail and/or charges dropped.

The one nice thing coming back from Moscow did for me is that when cops decided to demonstrate how tough and manly they were by shoving their guns in my face (illegal, btw, to do that to legal counsel) I was unimpressed because I'd seen far scarier.

So that was most of 2016-2017 for me. And now I'm doing a redo of that in Canada with the coastal gaslink pipeline. Except this time we have more corporate 'security' than militarized police.

You know what is really funny about all of this? I never actually got to the protest sites in Russia. My visa was consistently denied to go to Kamchatka. And I haven't even been able to go to Moscow since 2018. Which sucks. I miss Moscow. It is the most beautiful city I have ever lived in and the people are fantastic. The government is poo poo, but that's hardly reflective on the people.

Citizen Rat
Jan 17, 2005

hailthefish posted:

fnln posted in this thread a couple pages ago

or is that the joke?

Nah no joke. He managed to worry me enough on discord that I came back to this thread to be stressed about it.

However! I have apparently freaked out enough and in enough places that he is now responding to me so no more worries.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
shoo

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
FNLN was telling me about this concert he was at recently and he sounds happy :unsmith:

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Solus posted:

FNLN was telling me about this concert he was at recently and he sounds happy :unsmith:

A good concert will do that for you.

Mittani once drunkenly told me during Fanfest that he didn't like live music and in hindsight that should have been a massive red flag that something was deeply wrong with him.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Mittani once drunkenly told me during Fanfest that he didn't like live music

what hte gently caress

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Roller Coast Guard posted:

A good concert will do that for you.

Mittani once drunkenly told me during Fanfest that he didn't like live music and in hindsight that should have been a massive red flag that something was deeply wrong with him.

He also couldn't handle moonshine so there's that.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

He also couldn't handle moonshine so there's that.

:cawg:

I'm not sure anyone can handle the special brand of Russian moonshine he got in 2012 :v:

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006

Wibla posted:

:cawg:

I'm not sure anyone can handle the special brand of Russian moonshine he got in 2012 :v:

This was just some Old Kentucky Shine...

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

This was just some Old Kentucky Shine...

Oh :laffo:

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
I like live music but hate crowds

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

whydirt posted:

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

whydirt posted:

They're so perfect for "accidentally" rubbing up against girls though so this can't be mittanis reason

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE
why are ya'll still talking about Mittani, he's gone

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Somebody just called me a "scrub" in the local chat channel. What is my legal recourse on this matter?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Somebody just called me a "scrub" in the local chat channel. What is my legal recourse on this matter?

Honk at them

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:honk:

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Moscow was the least racist place I went in Russia. That was nice.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

no his specialty was disrespect. like an ENT or an ob/gyn

:lol:

Cenodoxus
Mar 29, 2012

while [[ true ]] ; do
    pour()
done

You may be entitled to financial compensation. Please don't wait, call 1-800-EVEO-LAW today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

peepee poopoo eve online