Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Nintendo Direct rumors are swirling again. It’s obvious that they are bunk since they are claiming that Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Metroid Prime are coming to Switch.

I do wonder if they’re in the bargaining phase since usually they claim it’s Metroid Prime Trilogy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExcessBLarg!
Sep 1, 2001

Large Testicles posted:

We went from having an NES to not getting a new system until the PS1 because my dad was of the mind that things should be upgradable rather than having to buy a whole new thing as he was a PC guy.
Was he rocking a Pentium 233 overdrive on his socket 5? PCs didn't even have a five year lifecycle then either.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
I want another 2D Metroid. Fusion and Dread are so drat good.

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace

Detective No. 27 posted:

Nintendo Direct rumors are swirling again. It’s obvious that they are bunk since they are claiming that Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Metroid Prime are coming to Switch.

I do wonder if they’re in the bargaining phase since usually they claim it’s Metroid Prime Trilogy.

The Metroid Prime HD remake has been rumored for a few years now. All these “leakers” have been listing that instead to gain clout.

None of these games are coming to Switch, lol.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
My nintendo direck rumor is that all the games I want will be on the switch and I will definitely have time to play them

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

the switch is ftw. still using my launch day model and it's perfect.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

One thing is for certain, I will be playing a handheld version of Wind Waker and Metroid Prime next month. On my Steam Deck.

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
Nintendo needs to direct Advance Wars right into my veins.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

Nyoro posted:

Do you not enjoy the endorphin rush of buying brand new hardware? What the heck is wrong with you?

Getting high via conspicuous consumption is the saddest high to chase

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Palmtree Panic posted:

Nintendo needs to direct Advance Wars right into my veins.

Miyamoto walks on screen

“Now that the Russian president has died, we can finally announce the release date of the much anticipated Advance Wars game for Nintendo Switch”

An intern rushes by and whispers something in his ear

“…will be coming to Nintendo Switch in the indefinite future. Thank you for understanding.”

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

I predict the next Nintendo Direct will showcase Nintendo games.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

glassyalabolas posted:

I predict the next Nintendo Direct will showcase indie games.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
I predict the next Direct will not showcase Silksong.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Itll have a new fire emblem

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Haters gonna hate.

Nintendo gonna Nintendo.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'll be honest when I saw 100+ new posts I just assumed the direct was announced, but Stux causing the Steam Deck guy to melt down simply by posting "the switcth is good actually" over and over again rules.

Dpulex
Feb 26, 2013
Wintendo finally remastering wind waker, the one decent zelda.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

American McGay posted:

I'll be honest when I saw 100+ new posts I just assumed the direct was announced, but Stux causing the Steam Deck guy to melt down simply by posting "the switcth is good actually" over and over again rules.

The rumormill has been spinning up again
https://twitter.com/VGC_News/status/1565044725958197248

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

I want this to be true so I'll believe it.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
There's a negative zero percent chance they'll announce two Zelda remakes at the same time, however. I like playing video games.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's a statistical inevitability that the "Metroid prime trilogy/remaster, WW/TP" rumor people will eventually be correct, and they're gonna be so insufferable about it after being wrong every single time for the past 4 years.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

American McGay posted:

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
the nintendo direct will announce front mission 1 remaster is ready and comes out next week

juicefest
Jun 12, 2022

Totally not-weird behavior to refresh and screenshot the probation history of your enemies. Once again why does being weird matter in this insane place?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Oh that's exciting, I hope they're 60 dollars!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

juicefest posted:

Totally not-weird behavior to refresh and screenshot the probation history of your enemies. Once again why does being weird matter in this insane place?

:greencube:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Shammypants posted:

Oh that's exciting, I hope they're 60 dollars!

NGL I will pay 60 American monies for a HD Wind Waker.
I haven't played it since the GameCube days and played through it more than OOT.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Inzombiac posted:

NGL I will pay 60 American monies for a HD Wind Waker.
I haven't played it since the GameCube days and played through it more than OOT.

I would pay 80. I guess that just makes me more sugoi.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Post the reports mods

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i understand that reports are anonymous on the other hand if your reports are so bad you get probated for them they should be posted

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lmao

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

R1 "Stux is dumb"
R2 "Stux is very dumb"
R3 "Stux is the dumbest"
R4 "Stux"
R5 "Dumb"

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

at 125 hours and what appears to be the MID GAME on hard mode(WTF?!) I loving love Xenoblade 3 still

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Stux posted:

the nintendo direct will announce front mission 1 remaster is cancelled along with advance wars

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
front mission is canceled. advance wars is canceled. metroid prime 4 is canceled. silksong is canceled. gomen asai

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the Nintendo switch is fine but the joy cons suck rear end, I want a Nintendo joycons 2

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Feels Villeneuve posted:

front mission is canceled. advance wars is canceled. metroid prime 4 is canceled. silksong is canceled. gomen asai
"Everything is cancelled," Miyamoto says as the lights go off behind him. "Nintendo is cancelled." The stream suddenly ends.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Hall Effect sticks are back, maybe a Joycon 2 can fit those in

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I hear some people saying there are like 150 hours into Xenoblade 3 and not close to the end and I'm like "how?" I got every hero and ascension quest and most cities up to full affinity, and finished at 100 hours.

Of course I played on easy because I just wanted to go through the story. Also a lot of missions if they were not interesting and I got the vibe that there would be no voice acting or cutscene, I went ahead and held that x button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Mega64 posted:

I will laugh and cry at the same time. It is something that really should not happen, but this is Nintendo, so I fully expect it to.
im not saying it won't happen but Nintendo tends to keep bc on their portables forever. the last 3ds could run OG DS games.