Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Cornette review anime challenge, talk about how Gohan can’t draw so they have to keep pushing Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

IceAgeComing posted:

Had a look at his Patreon and he's not posted anything since December which I guess is a bigger factor in why people are unsubbng from it. Does suggest that he wasn't making much for doing the thing though
It was the archives of the pod that predate whatever is on the free feed. For some reason, they never finished uploading the remaining episodes despite there only being a few left to add. It doesn't seem like they ever promised anything else, though.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

The_Rob posted:

Have Cornette remake Action Buttons nearly 6 hour review of Tokimeki Memorial.

https://youtu.be/xb-DtICmPTY

Jim was definitely born stupid

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/connorelci/status/1564643022599770112?s=21&t=iZAfi9NJU7-Hc7okaqxoCQ

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Taking Eddie's side over Disco seems uncharacteristic.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

1glitch0 posted:

Literally nobody likes Disco Inferno.

Nobody.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

This is the most I've ever been tempted to listen to an episode of the Corncast. Love some good dunking on Disco

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Disco is a jobber in and out of the ring. He will job forever, mediocre and broke.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Unperson_47 posted:

This is the most I've ever been tempted to listen to an episode of the Corncast. Love some good dunking on Disco

Friends don't let friends listen to Cornette even out if curiosity

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
Disco has a terrible mind for creative (and most things in general) but I do still find his idea for an evil architect wrestler called Bill Ding really funny.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

1glitch0 posted:

Disco is part of Vince Russo's THE BRAND.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I'd feel bad about Disco being kept around so 'the boys' would have somebody to laugh at but I don't because I don't think much of Disco either.

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I had a college roommate who loved Disco Inferno. Disco was his favorite. I think the utter stupidity of both the gimmick and the performer were what appealed to him, like he was a living joke at the business’s expense. I have to say that he’s never lost that attribute.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Disco Inferno is so ridiculous, it would totally work and get over on Dark.

Glenn Gilberti is a broke brained idiot who's contribution to the sport of pro wrestling is less than zero.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Kosmo Gallion posted:

Disco Inferno is so ridiculous, it would totally work and get over on Dark.

Glenn Gilberti is a broke brained idiot who's contribution to the sport of pro wrestling is less than zero.

Legit if he wasn’t a moron he could work GCW and so many indies and would be making a good living with a fun comedy gimmick.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The_Rob posted:

Legit if he wasn’t a moron he could work GCW and so many indies and would be making a good living with a fun comedy gimmick.

He's done indies and GCW. He stinks and badly exposed himself in TNA so there's not a lot of nostalgia there but he gets some dates.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I might be misremembering, but I think I remember hearing on some Raven shoot that Disco hated the disco gimmick even though he wanted to be The Honky Tonk Man and couldn't work out that it was essentially the same gimmick.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

The_Rob posted:

He actually couldn't do any of those things because he legit just sucks at wrestling.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

He actually couldn't do any of those things because he legit just sucks at wrestling.

That'd hardly a Handicap in GCW, they book Jordan Oliver all the time

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I admittedly have never seen Glenn ever work at any level above 'sort of average, considering.'

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The best thing Disco Inferno has done. Ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDSUD0by7x0

Oil of Olay everyday!

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

misread

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Sep 3, 2022

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

What is the Corny-FTR link?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They’re the only wrestlers he likes now because on paper they’re 80s brawlers and that’s good enough for him.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Can't wait for them to inevitably publicly tell him to gently caress off.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

edogawa rando posted:

Can't wait for them to inevitably publicly tell him to gently caress off.

They've consistently not done so even when given the chance.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Never knew Meltz had 4 nipples, must be where his scoops come from

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
somehow youtube recommended me the clip of Corny talking about the Punk stuff and....yikes it's cringe as hell

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

sba posted:

somehow youtube recommended me the clip of Corny talking about the Punk stuff and....yikes it's cringe as hell

Same thing happened to me. Cornette really loves saying "the boys" when referring to wrestlers doesn't he? Matches his mindset of "boys will be boys" when he excuses all the dumb or terrible poo poo wrestlers have done I guess.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Unperson_47 posted:

Same thing happened to me. Cornette really loves saying "the boys" when referring to wrestlers doesn't he? Matches his mindset of "boys will be boys" when he excuses all the dumb or terrible poo poo wrestlers have done I guess.

The boys is just what you call wrestlers. It’s a term ally he wrestlers and promoters use.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
hell froze over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvBAQB2OzLo

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

...is that second thumbnail implying that he's talked about Hatoful Boyfriend because lol I may have to listen if so.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Honestly I’m just glad he got a better artist for his thumbnails.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
What game is the first one even referencing? Unless he thinks Super Robot Wars has dating.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That is a dude who is desperate for attention now that people have realized he has run out of territory stories.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I won't listen to him, but I assume doing 4 straight episodes on Anime Dating games means he's all in and a fan.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

We've all been played for fools, turns out Cornette-desu's plan was to play tsundere all along!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's corn (meme)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

MysticalMachineGun posted:

We've all been played for fools, turns out Cornette-desu's plan was to play tsundere all along!

Without a shadow of a doubt one of the most cursed sentences I’ve ever read