Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
Is there a way to see if stav subscribes to the cumtown/tafs patreon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

maxe posted:

Is there a way to see if stav subscribes to the cumtown/tafs patreon

i don't think so but either way he definitely does not

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol reddit finally figured out that the tom meyers fan subreddit was in fact something else

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tmfc posted:

that or jail

judge installed a breathalizer on his keyboard

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

X16 is the first episode I've watched, and I only listened to the first 3-4 TAFS episodes. Are there video or audio eps that I should go back to? After watching X16 I felt like the book Nick was reading in his dungeon. I absolutely loved it and I'm not sure if I've been missing out or if this was just an all timer.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lol reddit finally figured out that the tom meyers fan subreddit was in fact something else

What’d they have, a bong hit transplant?

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

emptyrave posted:

X16 is the first episode I've watched, and I only listened to the first 3-4 TAFS episodes. Are there video or audio eps that I should go back to? After watching X16 I felt like the book Nick was reading in his dungeon. I absolutely loved it and I'm not sure if I've been missing out or if this was just an all timer.

Nick on the brooklyn bridge

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

lol

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

evilpicard posted:

Nick on the brooklyn bridge

yeah that one is really good

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
#shorts #comedy #funny

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Lol is the poo poo stavs doing really what you need to turn yourself into to get the big YouTube view counts

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

Tetramin posted:

Lol is the poo poo stavs doing really what you need to turn yourself into to get the big YouTube view counts

https://www.noxinfluencer.com/youtube/channel/UC7bouvhSTd2RQwYOi7zq0hQ

I dunno how reliable these sites are but the charts are neat

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I want to gently caress so bad.

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

https://youtu.be/CORy_n8rykY

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

ho fan posted:

how long have you been sober
3 weeks?

im not a volsober, ok? alcohol is expensive

edit: ep 17 audio is up, no guest

Goa Tse-tung fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Sep 1, 2022

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Just remembered that movie Don't Need With Zohan. I wonder if it still holds up.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
It's weird as hell I watched the second half in a hotel room last year

It's definitely a Time Capsule

Also I watched it in theaters because I'm and Idiot

There are some things in the movie that would now be considered racist, sexist, and or Cringe

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It seemed like a concerted effort to make a Zoolander-ish comedy about wacky metros who dressed like yoga teachers and Adam Sandler has only ever made like 5-6 good movies and like 35 lovely ones so it was an easy pass.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i have never seen zoolander

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It’s the funniest movie of that decade, do yourself a favor and watch it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i have never seen zoolander

Bust Rodd posted:

It’s the funniest movie of that decade, do yourself a favor and watch it

not an exaggeration

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

quietly shifting the zoolander decade to be 1995-2005 so it doesn't overlap with tropic thunder

I'm surprised with myself for liking two ben Stiller movies this much since I've never been the biggest fan. I loving hated along came polly and meet the parents

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Zoolander rocks

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

i loved Heavyweights as a kid. Jeeze, I haven't thought about that movie in like a decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8brO10WH7g

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Zoolander was very good. Never saw Zoolander 2

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Trillhouse posted:

i loved Heavyweights as a kid. Jeeze, I haven't thought about that movie in like a decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8brO10WH7g

lol I hadn't seen this since I was a kid but a couple weeks ago animeistrash railing against "fatmericans" and it reminded me of stiller here

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
This is just :kiss:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Dirk Pitt posted:

This is just :kiss:

Can't believe they got Bowen Yang on the pod, very impressive.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Zoolander is a great movie, fuckin love it.

I occasionally think about how Adam Sandler said that if uncut gems didn’t win best picture, he was going to release “the worst movie ever made”, then I think his next movie was Hubie Halloween or whatever.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Tetramin posted:

Zoolander is a great movie, fuckin love it.

I occasionally think about how Adam Sandler said that if uncut gems didn’t win best picture, he was going to release “the worst movie ever made”, then I think his next movie was Hubie Halloween or whatever.
ray liota had information that would lead to Hubie’s arrest

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
billy madison is the best adam sandler movie

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

slave to my cravings posted:

Zoolander was very good. Never saw Zoolander 2

It’s maybe the worst sequel ever produced, edged out personally for me by The Boondocks Saints 2. I’ve watched Zoolander like 50 times and only watched the sequel once, it’s not even in the same ballpark comedy wise.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sunk Dunk posted:

billy madison is the best adam sandler movie

I can barely tell the difference between this, gilmore, waterboy and deeds. probably a few others from that era I'm missing too

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Haven't rewatched it in a while but I'm sure Little Nicky still rocks

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Billy Madison
Happy Gilmore
Big Daddy
Little Nicky
The Waterboy
Punch Drunk Love

These are six completely unimpeachably good movies that are pretty much timeless & perfect.

I’ve never seen Uncut Gems but it looked bad and all the buzz around it was super annoying so I never bothered. Reign Over Me was legitimately one of the weirdest movies I’ve ever seen but also one of the only movies I’ve ever watched that realistically depicts throwing your life away playing video games and I liked that.

Every other Adam Sandler movie is objectively bad, and probably just a scam to keep Rob Schneider & David Spade cashing $10,000,000 Netflix checks.

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Sep 1, 2022

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Bust Rodd posted:

The Boondocks Saints 2

Funny, that's also how many minutes I was able to watch before shutting it off

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Uncut Gems is good

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Bust Rodd posted:

I’ve never seen Uncut Gems but it looked bad and all the buzz around it was super annoying so I never bothered.
Retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
What’s the movie with Sandler and David spade where they fake their deaths and get wrapped up in some crime hijjnx. I liked that one well enough

Also, uncut gems is good.