Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Human butter is more of a dave matthews band tour bus kind of thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Frank Frank posted:

Your avatar made me laugh because I have a corgi that is absolutely terrified of his own rear end. If he audibly farts, he'll sit bolt upright and dash out of the room.

Lol, I love that. Good dag.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

*adds another member to the party to draw aggro*

https://twitter.com/urbanfriendden/status/1564888551346552834?t=8voqZjXvw7vbrQYJCMO0fg&s=19

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Sep 1, 2022

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
it's p̸̢̦̻͎͔͙̪̼͎̩͎̑̒̓̀̇̕͜i̶̛̩̽̾͑͂̀͌̿̕ż̶̩͖̘̖̦̫̻̊̈́̐̊̓͛͗͑̈͊͘͝ͅz̷̡̥̞̬̜͓̹̮̘͈͈͓̤̦̭͒̎̈͂̆̈å̵̹̙̣̓͛ ̵͍̹̬̿̈̐͒́̒̾̌̓̂̊́̚͝t̴͉̣͔̼̹̠̯̰̰̟͔̦̑̀͆̎͂͜ͅî̷̢̛̭͉̻̣̉͒̄́̈́̓́͝͝ͅm̵̧͍̤̰͗̋̀͐̋͑̐̚̕͝ë̶̢̥̗͖́̈́̽͜͜ͅ

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

LifeSunDeath posted:

it's p̸̢̦̻͎͔͙̪̼͎̩͎̑̒̓̀̇̕͜i̶̛̩̽̾͑͂̀͌̿̕ż̶̩͖̘̖̦̫̻̊̈́̐̊̓͛͗͑̈͊͘͝ͅz̷̡̥̞̬̜͓̹̮̘͈͈͓̤̦̭͒̎̈͂̆̈å̵̹̙̣̓͛ ̵͍̹̬̿̈̐͒́̒̾̌̓̂̊́̚͝t̴͉̣͔̼̹̠̯̰̰̟͔̦̑̀͆̎͂͜ͅî̷̢̛̭͉̻̣̉͒̄́̈́̓́͝͝ͅm̵̧͍̤̰͗̋̀͐̋͑̐̚̕͝ë̶̢̥̗͖́̈́̽͜͜ͅ

You've heard of blue cheese, get ready for green :getin:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

MrMidnight posted:

I would like to hurt that guy very much

He saw a sign in a kindergarten asking people to kind, but the letters were all in different colours.

Hasn't he suffered enough?

Burt Gherkin
Feb 8, 2010

Forbidden snak

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Pretty sure Bangkok is better than New York, too.

The people are nicer.
The food is better. It is arguably the #1 place to eat in the world, in fact.
It's cheaper.
And it never snows.
Also it's not in the US.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Waltzing Along posted:

Pretty sure Bangkok is better than New York, too.

The people are nicer.
The food is better. It is arguably the #1 place to eat in the world, in fact.
It's cheaper.
And it never snows.
Also it's not in the US.

Makes a hard man humble.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Yaldabaoth posted:

Cursed because of how unhinged this person is.

Also the pic had to be scaled up to even see WTF he was ranting about.

It doesn't get better

https://twitter.com/HeemanFragbard/status/1524033906680414209

It gets more hosed up the deeper you go

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Jesus. Not only does he not have children and drives around the country to speak at school meetings, he's a convicted pedophile.

Why the gently caress are people with zero association with a school allowed to speak at meetings anyways

edit: sorry, I read the Twitter thread too hurriedly, it shifts focus to the guy this person pals around with, and he's the convicted pedophile:

https://twitter.com/HeemanFragbard/status/1524715684780982272?t=840LI8I3y-GiRGUEKW6O6w&s=19

davidspackage fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Sep 2, 2022

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Y’all racist asf for not talking about the realest food city in America, Atlanta.

Burt Gherkin
Feb 8, 2010
Atlanta is a myth you fucken idiot

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

davidspackage posted:

Jesus. Not only does he not have children and drives around the country to speak at school meetings, he's a convicted pedophile.

:allbuttons:

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
hell yeah let's do a food derail

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

My city is actually the best city. I won't tell you where it is though, because I don't want people to come here and make it like your favorite city

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Skeleton Ape posted:

My city is actually the best city. I won't tell you where it is though, because I don't want people to come here and make it like your favorite city

Would buy this t-shirt.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Yeah this pretty much sums up the main reason why America is so messed up.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

davidspackage posted:

:stare:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

davidspackage posted:

Why the gently caress are people with zero association with a school allowed to speak at meetings anyways

Who is the convicted pedo? Do you have a link to support this?

MagpieConcept
Feb 6, 2022

`Nemesis posted:

hell yeah let's do a food derail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDM09Ud3STA

This song can count as a curse too

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Good look. You could Google it like I did and read a article and go "oh, it is an associate of this guy apparently".

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

What the gently caress that made my head hurt and eyes go all weird

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

LoudPipesSaveLives posted:

What the gently caress that made my head hurt and eyes go all weird

Turn on ur monitor

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Apologies to the piece of poo poo from the video, the Twitter thread shifts focus to the convicted pedo he pals around with, and I didn't read it carefully enough

https://twitter.com/HeemanFragbard/status/1524715684780982272?t=840LI8I3y-GiRGUEKW6O6w&s=19

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

trapped mouse posted:

So is your gimmick that all pop culture combinations are cursed or what?
yes

Bum the Sad posted:

he's not wrong

Burt Gherkin posted:

Spend an hour with someone who would pay money for, then wear one of those shirts then tell me that poo poo isn't cursed.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

The goblin king?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

This better be a new superheroine and not a sad reflection on the state of gender equality.

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

"I love that we can work while we're on cocaine!"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

By popular demand posted:

This better be a new superheroine and not a sad reflection on the state of gender equality.

"Lady Law" just makes me picture a world where the global elite who enslave everyone are women, which does nothing to actually promote gender equality.

Edit, Content:

Yaldabaoth fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Sep 2, 2022

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

"Lady Law" just makes me picture a world where the global elite who enslave everyone are women, which does nothing to actually promote gender equality.

They Live with "YASS QUEEN" billboards

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Good look. You could Google it like I did and read a article and go "oh, it is an associate of this guy apparently".

Yeah, that's why I asked. The molester is a guy that is being backed by the other right-wing fanatics ofaine.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

That's some pretty nice furniture. I don't believe two shits in ghosts so what the hell is it really, 100+ years of moldy farts wafting up at night? Lead paint?

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

DandyLion posted:

That's some pretty nice furniture. I don't believe two shits in ghosts so what the hell is it really, 100+ years of moldy farts wafting up at night? Lead paint?

CO poisoning.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

DandyLion posted:

It's in Alabama, so the owners are probably just superstitious rural hicks.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

DandyLion posted:

Those bits of furniture look like what a manufacturer in the 1980s thought "fancy old furniture" looked like. It's not 100 years old

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Scratch Monkey posted:

Those bits of furniture look like what a manufacturer in the 1980s thought "fancy old furniture" looked like. It's not 100 years old

Oh well poo poo so its only haunted with 80's ghosts, ain't so bad.

I can sleep pretty well to the dulcet tones of Cindy Lauper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

Yaldabaoth posted:

"Lady Law" just makes me picture a world where the global elite who enslave

I think this one might be real