Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

It's underfunded and understaffed. The trains are honorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

net work error posted:

Didn't even provide a pic of the train smh

Sorry friend

We travelled on the LNER Azuma train. My wife got us first class tickets for our anniversary so it was free food and booze.

https://www.lner.co.uk/the-east-coast-experience/azuma-trains/azuma-is-here/

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

net work error posted:

It's underfunded and understaffed. The trains are honorable.

What's your favourite WTYP episode

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

evilpicard posted:

What's your favourite WTYP episode

I'm waiting for the next Franklin episode so I haven't listened to it.

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

britishbornandbread posted:

Sorry friend

We travelled on the LNER Azuma train. My wife got us first class tickets for our anniversary so it was free food and booze.

Midnight train going anywhere

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sorry friend

love fine dining

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Trains are brutal killing machines

stump collector
May 28, 2007

i say swears online posted:

love fine dining

locally sourced from the closest closet

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
China doesn't derail trains tho and we need their help to stop Joe Brandon and Donald trump

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

ben shapino posted:

Trains are brutal killing machines

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Taking a bullet train in Japan is so sick. You are just cruising through beautiful scenery at 200 mph, sleeps smooth as silk!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

It’s maybe the worst sequel ever produced, edged out personally for me by The Boondocks Saints 2. I’ve watched Zoolander like 50 times and only watched the sequel once, it’s not even in the same ballpark comedy wise.
bust i got accused of exhibiting behavior consitent with `main character` syndrome and i laughed and thought `boy you must never had to mod bust rodd have you`

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Gas fight!!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

KoRMaK posted:

bust i got accused of exhibiting behavior consitent with `main character` syndrome and i laughed and thought `boy you must never had to mod bust rodd have you`

its basically code for "people actually respond to your posts instead of just ignoring them the way they ignore mine!"

completely softbaked, anyone who squawks that at you may as well be asking for a hug at a party.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

*Cuomo-ly* Where's my hug?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's possible this is the hardest I've ever laughed in a theater

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

stump collector posted:

white people be taking the train to anywhere

U know it smell crazy in there

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/bust_bob/status/1565027370100310020?cxt=HHwWiIC-qb2GjLgrAAAA

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/ItsmindofJson/status/1566091068269101056?t=AKCK9KoLXnyYP74JtOqxhg&s=19

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

i trust airplanes more than trains. amtrack derails them constantly for some reason

Why don't they make the whole train out of the black box?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Cool shoes though

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

Cool shoes though

and adam says a sandal is useless

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I was volunteering at a cultural center for one of the immigrant communities here last week and while doing cleanup someone told me about how when they got new tables they sold their old ones to the Nigerian cultural center. It was -20 when they arrived to pick them up and they were wearing sandals with their winter gear, made me think of Shark Tank.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

That is Canada.jpg

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
You can always tell when the Canadians arrive here in Myrtle Beach to beat the local tourists because it’s February and the townies have their sweaters and puffy vests and jeans on and the Geese are walking around in sandals and bikinis side by side on the beach.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I went to Mexico in February to swim and tan in the beautiful 68 degree weather; my resort was like 80% Canadians and the locals were all wearing hoodies and jackets.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/mycheesemonster/status/1565554861072330752?s=21&t=4cxHTektoSpG1fHEEkLMRQ

stump collector
May 28, 2007

evilpicard posted:

I went to Mexico in February to swim and tan in the beautiful 68 degree weather; my resort was like 80% Canadians and the locals were all wearing hoodies and jackets.

maybe they were south africans with a penchant for deals

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

What the hell is a tradcath

I finished training day today and it was fantastic. Top ten immediately.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
you like to smoke cum, jake

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

I finished training day today and it was fantastic. Top ten immediately.

Traditional Catholicism, dasha’s been openly into catholicism and like talks about the pope on Twitter with other Catholic girl bosses, and posts pictures of like Catholic wedding dresses. I only know this cause I was shocked to find out that oneohtrix point never was dating Dasha at one point, and went to look for confirmation on the red scare subreddit, and I barely use Reddit so I guess it automatically added their subreddit to my feed. But yeah I’ve seen people posting her social media posts about it and I was just sort of confused because it just seems like the most cliche or blatantly stupid, like, post-irony, hipster thing to do for someone like dasha so I looked at some of the comments and I guess it’s just cause her new boyfriend is an actual like lifelong Catholic.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Time makes fools of us all

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

It's the kind of catholocism that leads you to have posting arguments with people who have graduate degrees in theology and be confident that you are winning

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

God drat

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU