Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

“that was incredible in a sad way”

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

swerve and keith bullied tony into changing his booking. this presser is SO MUCH BETTER than anything i expected

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Swerve :lol:

"I'd be glad to whip their asses again."

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
This reporter that keeps asking lovely drama questions needs their press tag revoked

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Tony should have addressed all the EVP stuff after Punk left.

We all had an idea of Punk being a grudge-holding jerk, but sheesh.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
This friction is all absolutely intentional and I love it

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
WWE about to be doing some more tampering after that Punk rant that's for sure.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

MJeff posted:

It's so fuckin' stupid. The whole point of the match was to elevate the Acclaimed and make the moment where they win the titles a business moving money-drawing moment. You're basically asking "Did you consider throwing out all of your plans and drawing no money from this money to satisfy twitter?"

considering that it sure seems like the biggest reaction to that match was "it was awesome but the wrong team won" then it's not unreasonable to ask. even if you think the question is stupid, sometimes stupid questions get valuable answers

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

jackofarcades posted:

the media should not entertain kayfabe, if they want to kayfabe it then have worked reporters.

These are worked reporters

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JT Jag posted:

This reporter that keeps asking lovely drama questions needs their press tag revoked

its that guy from the WWE thread who was like "why didn't that reporter ask Roman Reigns how he feels about Vince McMahon stepping down"

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
:lmao:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

me watching this press conference

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Toni is usually such a sweetie, I hope someone asks her a crazy question about backstage drama

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Toni!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

alright Toni come out firing

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i think with the Hardy thing blowing up on the launchpad, SIOG feel like they did a Moxley with the belts, and they have been really fun to watch and are doing great work, and i semi-agree, but i definitely feel like they should be pissed at people thinking they're just transition champs or some poo poo and the acclaimed should just put them away

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
time to ask toni if jamie hayter should've won

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Swerve: Somebody might get hurt.
Keith: I am not part of that statement.

The perfect tag team.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

"Don't Be Surprised if somebody gets hurt"

Holy poo poo tony's face at that

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

"So Toni, could you give your thoughts on Thunder Rosa hiding in the bathroom?"

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

i'm so fascinated by tony khan

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
lotta marks gettin worked tonight, punching they clocks and all

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

dromal phrenia posted:

Toni is usually such a sweetie, I hope someone asks her a crazy question about backstage drama

“Great match, name 3 people you’d fire from AEW and why”

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

when u finish booking but they still shooting

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
im glad cool australian toni storm won and didnt lose like a new zealander would

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Somebody quote all the Tony faces in one post. I am too fatigued from the pape

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Yesssss rematch everyone loves the acclaimed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

though you must admit the most valuable answer to every stupid question is "stfu"

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

dromal phrenia posted:

toni starts shooting on thunder rosa

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

lmao

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Need Toni to shoot on Rosa.

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

Lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

time to ask toni if jamie hayter should've won

"Toni, what political reasons do you think caused you to be picked as the winner despite being the third best option?"

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I feel like every day that passes without Keith Lee playing the Kingpin in some Spider-Man spinoff is a day wasted

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

loving :lol:

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Oh, as long as I’m looking stuff up, here's the Hangman stuff Punk was bitching about.

quote:

“Oh boy, I don’t know, I’m stubborn, I don’t take advice. It’s a good question and that’s probably the honest answer. I listen to people say things, but very rarely do I listen hard. I was part of the movement that created the entire company and I’m a world champion. I don’t know that I need their advice. I’ll certainly listen, but there is something to be said about trial and error and doing it on our own. I take more pride in that.”

I can see why Punk felt so picked on.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

lmfao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

need 2 copies of the book of just pictures of tony khan greeting and parting with others. one for show and one for the terlet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Toni, are you worried that Thunder Rosa will sandbag you in the ring?