Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Dave in witness protection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
“Japanese Women” - Dave Meltzer

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Laughed so hard at deep voice dave I don't even know what he asked

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Dave ransom voice returns

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Dango Bango posted:

Did anyone catch who Nick is representing?

The Stamford Times

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

1glitch0 posted:

"Dave Meltzer, Wrestling Observer. I have your children. You have 1 hour to comply with my request."

lmao

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Dave sounds like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

dave gumb

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Niwrad posted:

Punk has always been a huge rear end in a top hat who can't get along with anyone. He became popular because he was a great wrestler and a huge rear end in a top hat to Vince, the most powerful man in the business. Now he's just an rear end in a top hat to a guy struggling to make ends meet and isn't that good of a wrestler anymore.

I’m sure Colt isn’t rich but struggling to make ends meet is likely a very funny exaggeration of his situation.

Punk is obviously a dick but I’m confused by how many people seem to think Punk being a dick means the Young Bucks can’t also be giant self-serving douchebags.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
end of the day maybe people shouldn't bring up Colt Cabana to Punk a man known for being blunt and grumpy

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Challenge Syuri you coward

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Anna Jay namedropped

tony said tay conti instead of tay melo :mad:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Niwrad posted:

Punk has always been a huge rear end in a top hat who can't get along with anyone. He became popular because he was a great wrestler and a huge rear end in a top hat to Vince, the most powerful man in the business. Now he's just an rear end in a top hat to a guy struggling to make ends meet and isn't that good of a wrestler anymore.

Coward Man Punk: throws a tantrum and leaves, gets owned in mma, makes bad movies, comes back and throws more tantrums

Chad Kenny Omega: leaves in pre-developmental, his finely tuned wrestling senses detecting massive poo poo, goes and becomes GOAT in a foreign land, founds groundbreaking new company that disrupts the industry and has the grace and dignity to not even be first champ

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
toni doesn't know anyone's name yet

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

Dave Meltzer into a mirror: "Would you gently caress me? I'd gently caress me"

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

Big Dave knows how to ask a question

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
Tony Khan: I learned the lessons from WCW...AND I LOVED THEM!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Yikes those names did not speak to a deep women's locker room.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I love AJ's kayfabe questions

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Big fan of AJ

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
AJ with a good question.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
aj understands everyone is shooting

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

1glitch0 posted:

"Dave Meltzer, Wrestling Observer. I have your children. You have 1 hour to comply with my request."

Toni: I don't have any kids?
Dave: He says his name is Juice.....?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

AJ pull it together

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Coward Man Punk: throws a tantrum and leaves, gets owned in mma, makes bad movies, comes back and throws more tantrums

Chad Kenny Omega: leaves in pre-developmental, his finely tuned wrestling senses detecting massive poo poo, goes and becomes GOAT in a foreign land, founds groundbreaking new company that disrupts the industry and has the grace and dignity to not even be first champ

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

I love AJ's kayfabe questions

i HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! punk and swerve and keith got me in the mood for drama.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Mfw

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
toni don't swear at the children

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

tony storm cursing at a 12 year old

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
arse isnt a swear in australia. toni should start calling out these cunts in the locker room though

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm just waiting for Tony's rant once the wrestler time is up

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Not watching the scrum but dying at the written descriptions of Meltzers deepened voice itt

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

explosivo posted:

Not watching the scrum but dying at the written descriptions of Meltzers deepened voice itt

its hosed

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lamentable dustman posted:

tony storm cursing at a 12 year old

who just sat through Punk’s tirade

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

achillesforever6 posted:

end of the day maybe people shouldn't bring up Colt Cabana to Punk a man known for being blunt and grumpy

Nah, bring it up even more, make him confront his own dickishness constantly.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

1glitch0 posted:

"Dave Meltzer, Wrestling Observer. I have your children. You have 1 hour to..uhhhh, let me check... *ruffles papers*... ....no, it was 58 minutes to... y'know.. make the deal"

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Tomoaki Meltzer

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
so when do we get Punk and FTR vs Hangman and the Bucks

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Aw, Toni's a sweetheart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

lmao even the toni storm interview is messy, i feel like i'm watching this company unravel in real time

yea it owns