Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Whoreson Welles posted:

*Overdone West Coast mocking response*

like, whatever dude!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Cole Holcomb and im done

Tally -
1 - Christian McCaffrey
4 - Michael Pittman Jr
10 - Foyesade Oluokun
13 - Alvin Kamara
17 - Travis Etienne Jr.
19 - Cole Holcomb

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Best Buy security. You'll have to come with me sir.
Anubis - all you left just post who you want.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

darkspider42 posted:

Missing payments:

Hiroprotagonist
Chen kenichi (I think you need non-paypal, right? PM me and I'll shoot you over zelle details)
3 dong horse
Baser instinct
jabro
painofmind

payment options:

Paypal: orders@randompunks.com

if anyone else needs an alternate payment please let me know.

Sleeper Link for Tier A draft
https://sleeper.app/i/m22xQQBBg11E

Missing:
Chen kenichi
Anubis
Mikey Purp

I know one of you is in as petroos - I just can't figure out who.

My wife sent money through paypal, for some random $25 you just received.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Sep 6, 2022

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
I'll take
9 Micah Parsons
7 Joey Bosa

DONE
---------Totals-----------------

3 - Chase
7 Joey Bosa
9 Micah Parsons
12 - Ekeler
12 - DK Metcalf
16 - Darren Waller
16 - Marquise Brown
17 - Damien Harris

But of course I don't have multiple 12s and 16s so I think that means this is the actual keeper rounds? Did I do this right?

3 - Chase
7 Joey Bosa
9 Micah Parsons
11 - Ekeler
12 - DK Metcalf
15 - Darren Waller
16 - Marquise Brown
17 - Damien Harris

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

darkspider42 posted:

Sent a zelle request to your comcast.net email address. If you need me to send it to a different address shoot me a message on espn.

Sent

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Draft is set! Please double check your keepers and let me know if there are any input errors. Otherwise I'll see you all tomorrow.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

Lock posted:

Right then, gimme Hockenson (13), and on the flip...Kadarius Toney (16), and I'm done.

J. Taylor (1)
L. Jackson (5)
J. Conner (11)
Hockenson (13)
Toney (16)

That'll do me!

Did somebody take Hockenson before me? He's not showing up in Sleeper on my team.

e: nope, I saw he's unassigned.

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Lock posted:

Did somebody take Hockenson before me? He's not showing up in Sleeper on my team.

e: nope, I saw he's unassigned.

Added

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Goddamn Anubis,

Best team in the league straight from promotion. :eyepop:

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Reminder Tier A draft tonight in approx 1 hour (9pm EST). Goal is to get everyone an F!

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Tier A Draft to be mocked in the next few months

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
It was a brutal draft, as always. Good luck out there, if you lose an RB there is currently no hope for you on the waiver wire.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

I never know how to deal with a keeper league, but I feel...ok...about this team.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
I had to leave at 10 so queued up some players, guess I went maybe too IDP heavy lol

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Draft has been entered in ESPN, please check to make sure all your players are accounted for

Waiver wise is looks like anyone that is playing on Thursday is locked until next week but anyone else waivers run on Friday. If you are looking to pick someone up for tomorrow PM or post and I can manually assign them.

darkspider42 fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Sep 7, 2022

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

darkspider42 posted:

Draft has been entered in Yahoo, please check to make sure all your players are accounted for

Waiver wise is looks like anyone that is playing on Thursday is locked until next week but anyone else waivers run on Friday. If you are looking to pick someone up for tomorrow PM or post and I can manually assign them.

Er, ESPN, right? And thanks, looks like everyone's there for me!

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Lock posted:

Er, ESPN, right? And thanks, looks like everyone's there for me!

yeah, yeah, yeah

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe
Hiro, not to help you out or anything but it appears you maybe need to pick up a LB or two and I don't mean around your waist!

Boom, roasted. Smack talk dominance and intimidation achieved.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Reminder to my fellow lowly Tier B folk that the draft is tonight at 9 eastern/6 pacific.

darkspider42
Oct 7, 2004

Anubis posted:

Hiro, not to help you out or anything but it appears you maybe need to pick up a LB or two and I don't mean around your waist!

Weird, ESPN is really weird on IDP position eligibility this year. Shaquil Barrett is an outside LB but has a DE tag in ESPN but LB in Sleeper. Plus it doesn't look like the LM has any recourse to change it.

Edit: welp, found what happened

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
yeah, that sucks

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Gobias Ind. posted:

Reminder to my fellow lowly Tier B folk that the draft is tonight at 9 eastern/6 pacific.

Draft in 15 minutes!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Good draft boys. Let's hope yours all suck and mine is the best and I'm the next champ!!!!!!!!!!

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Good draft boys. Let's hope yours all suck and mine is the best and I'm the next champ!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to draft TWO Josh Allens. How could I lose?

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I think I made an enemy tonight.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

darkspider42 posted:

Weird, ESPN is really weird on IDP position eligibility this year. Shaquil Barrett is an outside LB but has a DE tag in ESPN but LB in Sleeper. Plus it doesn't look like the LM has any recourse to change it.

Dual designated LB/DL in sleeper. I specifically had ESPN open to check there when I saw guys with dual designation as there were a few (Chandler Jones for another) to see what ESPN had them as.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
First time doing more than 1 IDP slot, and it was very disorienting. I imagine this is what it feels like for people new to fantasy football, just a bunch of meaningless names flying by of guys I had never heard of (except the stars). Hopefully I did not screw it up! My cheatsheet was not even helpful because it had players at different positions.

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

Fun Shoe

Pain of Mind posted:

First time doing more than 1 IDP slot, and it was very disorienting. I imagine this is what it feels like for people new to fantasy football, just a bunch of meaningless names flying by of guys I had never heard of (except the stars). Hopefully I did not screw it up! My cheatsheet was not even helpful because it had players at different positions.

I feel like this draft is just like that for all but the true football degenerates. It's been a few years so I forgot that it's twice as bad in Tier A, where all the young 3rd string RBs get picked up in the late rounds because you're just trying to win a pick 3 lottery for the perfect keeper situation. Hell, I bet the average football fan couldn't name 3 current safeties that had not played for their preferred team before.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I am the dumbest boy alive. at 8:15 I was like "hell yeah almost time to draft" and then I loving fell asleep and forgot. didn't realize what time it was til 11pm

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

barnold posted:

I am the dumbest boy alive. at 8:15 I was like "hell yeah almost time to draft" and then I loving fell asleep and forgot. didn't realize what time it was til 11pm

Good thing there’s no tier C

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Can't wait to bullshit my way through idp magic and avoid relegation :cheers:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Anubis posted:

yeah im not sure how that happened, i thought I remembered drafting at least one but its possible i just starred them for drafting and they got picked up before I could get to them. ah well, at least D liners are fairly plentiful

e:

darkspider42 posted:

welp indeed, so i wasn't considerably more drunk than I thought

i seriously considered that possibility because even the average drunk me wouldn't have drafted like 4 DEs

HiroProtagonist fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Sep 8, 2022

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

I had to make a new team logo for this season:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Lol @the jets

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

My catchy-boys did not do the thing at all.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
Oh TJ… :negative:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Lock posted:

My catchy-boys did not do the thing at all.

Mine on the other hand...

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Cool to see this is still around for a 10th season!! Kudos to darkspider42 for carrying the torch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Zypher posted:

Cool to see this is still around for a 10th season!! Kudos to darkspider42 for carrying the torch

We miss you! Free us from his tyranny and help us poor downtrodden ascend to Tier A!!!