Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

arts and craps posted:

yes we get it

Nice noticing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

arts and craps posted:

yes we get it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Hizke posted:

Nice noticing.

im not impressed. i noticed sooner, and more accurately

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

arts and craps posted:

yes we get it

I should’ve known something was up with that guy…

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Maybe he’s on to something…

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
killing is cool

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

the signs were there all along, why didn't we connect the dots

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MISTER POLICE
YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER
I GAVE YOU ALL THE CLUES

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
typing "username:mysterious loyall X cleave in twain" into the search box and staring in horror, mouth agape

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

absolutely anything posted:

typing "username:mysterious loyall X cleave in twain" into the search box and staring in horror, mouth agape

thats crazy that your mouth loves it so much

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

MISTER POLICE
YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER
I GAVE YOU ALL THE CLUES

insane anime posted:

thats crazy that your mouth loves it so much

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Googled “kill” in Hizke’s post history, forcing me into a tight spot—do I research this clearly diabolical motherfucker you just uncovered, ruining my image of Hizke as a mild-mannered well-endowed goth chick with a little David Arquette laugh, or do I blow you the gently caress away and continue enjoying the epic Sony fanboy thread. gently caress you for ruining my morning with this. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

Googled “kill” in Hizke’s post history, forcing me into a tight spot—do I research this clearly diabolical motherfucker you just uncovered, ruining my image of Hizke as a mild-mannered well-endowed goth chick with a little David Arquette laugh, or do I blow you the gently caress away and continue enjoying the epic Sony fanboy thread. gently caress you for ruining my morning with this. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

lmfao

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Well, I looked through arts and craps post history to see if there was a single funny post he's ever made and I got sad instead so it goes without saying. Let's loving kill him.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Lmfao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

lmfao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Well, I looked through arts and craps post history to see if there was a single funny post he's ever made and I got sad instead so it goes without saying. Let's loving kill him.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Hizke posted:

The time of his death approaches, by our hands. This is a credible threat.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

Lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Fungah! posted:

lmfao

lol good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

🤔

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Lol.

arts and craps
Nov 20, 2011

Hizke posted:

not reading this btw

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

six hours just flies bny doesnt it

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Oh um…

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

hmm