Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy

6840 minutes is 108 hours. Four and a half days perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://gundamevolution.com/news/71

quote:

GUNDAM EVOLUTION -Mission Briefing-, a new and exciting series on the latest news on GUNDAM EVOLUTION, will be premiered on Youtube on Thursday, September 6th, from 06:00AM(PDT)!

Stay tuned as it will include important information as well as loads of new updates.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDAQhzygO_nyKn5XHsB3MXw

Scheduled to start September 6th at 06:00AM.
*It will be a pre-recorded video and its duration will be approximately 8 minutes.
*Do not mirror the video or audio of the GUNDAM EVOLUTION: Mission Briefing without permission.
Co-streaming without mirroring is allowed.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

bro why the gently caress are they doing arg bullshit the games done just post a release date

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Because announcing release dates for release dates is the current new hotness.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
8 minutes better be worth it

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
The Steam listing is giving me a "This item is currently unavailable in your region" error. Located in the EU.

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EFI6v49v68

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

9/21 eh

Hopefully they unfucked the balance. I love Unicorn but I really did want to keep to the janky weird suits lol

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

RBA Starblade posted:

9/21 eh

Hopefully they unfucked the balance. I love Unicorn but I really did want to keep to the janky weird suits lol

I'm honestly hopeful since they said the Unicorn's gimmick is providing buffs for the team. It's nice to have the flashy suit be a more support-oriented role.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I like buffing cause I'm poo poo at actual play :allears:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Everyone in range of the Even So shout gains +10% damage boost

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Genuinely can't wait for the 21st

Mahiroo looks weird as hell. I think it's supposed to be Junkrat but I can't actually tell

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Spin2Win heat hawk lets go

2 months a season, with new units each season. Sounds kind of ambitious for balancing a shooter like this. (Might just be one unit. Looks like Unicorn is considered season 1, and melee zaku and mihiroo are considered starter base)

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost
Will being able to fly keep me alive during the inevitable Barbatos and Zaku II ults on point?

boz
Oct 16, 2005
I wonder what's making the console release lag so far behind.

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Diephoon posted:

Will being able to fly keep me alive during the inevitable Barbatos and Zaku II ults on point?

looks like you can turn a piece of the floor into lava while you do it. Or something. I'm not sure what Mahiroo's doing there in the trailer.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm still waiting to see if the season pass system has a paid tier. I think with such short seasons, it wouldn't be worth it, right?

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Revitalized posted:

Spin2Win heat hawk lets go

2 months a season, with new units each season. Sounds kind of ambitious for balancing a shooter like this. (Might just be one unit. Looks like Unicorn is considered season 1, and melee zaku and mihiroo are considered starter base)

Me screaming DAMACIAAAAA in chat whenever I press the button.

boz posted:

I wonder what's making the console release lag so far behind.

Often times it's publisher requirements for the various walled-garden stores. PC just seems to have less red tape in general. (For better or worse.) Sony and Microsoft (and Apple being the big one) tend to have very strict requirements for listing products and pushing updates, while Valve is just kinda "I dunno go nuts you've paid us our cut right?"

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Diephoon posted:

In the network test the flight-capable units were some of the only ones that had a good matchup against Barbatos, so probably.

Mahiroo and Dozle's Zaku are both extremely deep cuts that make me incredibly excited for what kind of weird poo poo they're going to cram in this game eventually. Unicorn being a team-oriented buff suit is also an extremely neat choice for a headline protagonist suit.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Kanos posted:

In the network test the flight-capable units were some of the only ones that had a good matchup against Barbatos, so probably.

Mahiroo and Dozle's Zaku are both extremely deep cuts that make me incredibly excited for what kind of weird poo poo they're going to cram in this game eventually. Unicorn being a team-oriented buff suit is also an extremely neat choice for a headline protagonist suit.

I wanna see the Turn A Kapool get in with a "rollout" style attack where it just goes Indiana Jones boulder on everyone.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

one of the things they add in the second season has to be the wing or wing zero, right? i imagine theyll stick to a format of one headliner gundam and then two deeper cuts, so my guess is the first batch of new adds will be the wing/wing zero, an ibo grunt, and then maybe an 00 grunt, or one of the less prominent gundams from 00 like the arche.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Playable Graze would complete my existence after the tease that was Gundam Vs

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

why did they add a second zaku ii. The gouf and gyan were right there

Endorph posted:

one of the things they add in the second season has to be the wing or wing zero, right?

they could have put the tallgeese or shenlong gundam in too, to fill this niche!!

or baxter gundam!!!!!!!!

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

we need master gundam with the fuunsaiki ult

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
For new Suits, I for sure want the Aerial once we see more of it in a few months, another I would love is the Qubeley.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Endorph posted:

one of the things they add in the second season has to be the wing or wing zero, right? i imagine theyll stick to a format of one headliner gundam and then two deeper cuts, so my guess is the first batch of new adds will be the wing/wing zero, an ibo grunt, and then maybe an 00 grunt, or one of the less prominent gundams from 00 like the arche.

I'm pretty confident they're coming up with gameplay toolkits and concepts first and then fitting a unit to the kit after the fact. I'm not sure they're going "oh we should add the Mahiroo", they're coming up with a set of tools and going "okay let's fit a suit to this".

Our only SEED representative for the network test and now the entirety of season 1 is going to be the DOM Trooper, a suit most people forget is even from SEED. At this rate it wouldn't shock me if the first Wing rep we got was the Tragos or a Cancer or some weird poo poo.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I just want an Acguy, Hy-gogg, Z'Gok, Zogok, Gogg, Agg, Agguy, or Juaggu.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I want a guest patlabor.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Gogg would be a pretty funny anti-air companion to guntank with that silly head beam

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Just give me Tallgeese. Anything else is a nice bonus.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Also if they're going to be releasing new units on the cash shop, there's a lot of people who would pay up for SEED suits, at least in Japan.

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Nether Gundam, but his windmill acts as a Genji deflect

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

collab with code geass, put suzakus mech in and have it work like lucio

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The protagonist of Gundam Sequel but she doesn't have a robot, it's just a human

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Revitalized posted:

Nether Gundam, but his windmill acts as a Genji deflect

Fa I need healing

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Baund Doc Baund Doc Baund Doc

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Incom MP nu

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Boy, I just realized that all these skins are gonna make real good excuses for Premium Bandai gunpla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Waffleman_ posted:

Boy, I just realized that all these skins are gonna make real good excuses for Premium Bandai gunpla

Hell yeah hook me up with that Tron Exia