Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

2006 youtube is thattaway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

John madden

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

John madden

football

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

For real?
I can go back?
Holy gently caress thanks

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

walterwhitepizzathrow.gif really needs more use in memes

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Works best if the three contestants start writing thoughtfully while a high def pic of a pussy is on the screen for the audience to see. The Jeopardy music is playing of course.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/Falloutofcon/status/1567044053216423938?t=NOl5vfgtpaddtF0LXtzjbA&s=19

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Several people are typing…

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Kuros posted:

Works best if the three contestants start writing thoughtfully while a high def pic of a pussy is on the screen for the audience to see. The Jeopardy music is playing of course.

*Sean Connery voice* that's your mother's, Trebek

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Mods please rename me Cum Car tia.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

They both use the same middleware provider, Havok. The more you know!

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

dialhforhero posted:

Mods please rename me Cum Car tia.

Done

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

:lmao:

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Humphreys posted:

As someone who is ex-military I honestly really struggle with what 12:01am and 12:01pm is.

You know how it’s pronounced “Whensday” instead of “Wed-nes-day.” It’s like that but for time.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Humphreys posted:

As someone who is ex-military I honestly really struggle with what 12:01am and 12:01pm is.

Imagine four balls on the edge of a cliff. Say a direct copy of the ball nearest the cliff is sent to the back of the line of balls and takes the place of the first ball. The formerly first ball becomes the second, the second becomes the third, and the fourth falls off the cliff. Time works the same way.

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Very disappointed that this didn't end with their arms clipping into each other and both flying out of frame.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
was this the thread with the people messing with webms that would alter the display of the post while it was playing? like the duck disappearing with an echoing quack, the video itself disappears, then everything reverts and pops back up with the same reverberating quack?

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

hazardousmouse posted:

was this the thread with the people messing with webms that would alter the display of the post while it was playing? like the duck disappearing with an echoing quack, the video itself disappears, then everything reverts and pops back up with the same reverberating quack?

It was the gif thread.

Spaseman posted:

Make sure sound is one for this one. Some interesting things are happening with webms lately.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/309581028601626624/1003614704511500369/2quack.webm

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
yesssss thanks

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

THE (G)HOST OF JEOPARDY READS ANSWERS, IT'S UP TO THE CONTESTANTS TO REPLY WITH THE QUESTION!!!

Venus flytraps eat bugs for nitrogen, not as a replacement for photosynthesis :eng101:

Scholtz has a new favorite as of 01:58 on Sep 7, 2022

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

This is so wrong.

Like I am seething with rage right now about car size and boomer brains.

Just apoplectic.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Scholtz posted:

THE (G)HOST OF JEOPARDY READS ANSWERS, IT'S UP TO THE CONTESTANTS TO REPLY WITH THE QUESTION!!!

Venus flytraps eat bugs for nitrogen, not as a replacement for photosynthesis :eng101:

Interesting!
Is it the same with sundews? There's a lot of them near my house. More every day, it seems

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

This is so wrong.

Like I am seething with rage right now about car size and boomer brains.

Just apoplectic.

It's filled with Uranium.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Tree Bucket posted:

Interesting!
Is it the same with sundews? There's a lot of them near my house. More every day, it seems

yeah any carnivorous plant is about soil nutrient deficiency rather than photosynthesis. and they're expanding the understanding of what a carnivorous plant is, apparently a lot of plants that have highly sticky stalks that used to be classified as defensive are actually drawing nutrients from the insects they trap

Blackula Vs. Tarantula
Jul 6, 2005

😤I am NOT Captain_Redbeard🧔

Scholtz posted:

Except in final Jeopardy, in which the contestants write their questions down, and the host reads them

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Paladinus posted:

It's filled with Uranium.

Oh. Man, the look on my face right now.

One of those Love Bugs I guess.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
:vince:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

drat beat me to it, but yeah carnivorous plants haven't changed the way they get energy. Since they live in areas with poor soil nutrients they can't get enough through their roots like most plants do, so they evolved other methods to get nutrients from insects and such. Their digestion isn't sophisticated enough to actually eat and gain energy the way animals do (this would require an incredibly radical change in the way plants function) but they can absorb things like nitrogen and phosphorus.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
tbh plants really should go vegan.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Dumb plants don't know that the air is 79% nitrogen. Get a brain!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

can they get enough nitrogen just through the roots if they're in fertile soil though? Or would the roots just rot?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

LifeSunDeath posted:

tbh plants really should go vegan.

quote:

I ate his fava beans with a nice chianti....
_________________________V__________________

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kirk van houten: "do you sleep in a trailer shark?"

homer simpson: "no, i sleep in a car with my wife"

me, checking the channel guide of the grey-market iptv service of indeterminate national origin: "...the hell?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Kuros posted:

motion smoothing enabled oc