Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Pharmaskittle posted:

magnesium is really good as you get older, especially if you're a drunk

why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I would've just called you 'Rubenesque' but neologisms are cool too

Jesus Christ

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

I thought he had the tooth fixed?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

stump collector posted:

im considering myself busted

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
using the word "neologisms" makes you so loving gay

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
Buford!

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
It looks like they’ve removed (with Jordan!) from Bein Ian, which sucks imo

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Idk why it’s good for drunks, if you’re a true alcoholic you’re dumping water out your rear end several times a day anyways.

I take magnesium once in a while because I’m a freak who clenches my jaw and it def helps with that and muscle cramps in general.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Tetramin posted:

Idk why it’s good for drunks, if you’re a true alcoholic you’re dumping water out your rear end several times a day anyways.
💯

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

magnesium helps with migraines and poo poo too. i think it helps relax muscles?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Sunk Dunk posted:

poo poo, you've always seemed very comfortable with new -gisms. Whenever you want a different homonym in your mouth just pm me baby girl

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Sunk Dunk posted:

Neo was in the Matrix, it's a cool word by that fact alone

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

It's good for cramps and being a drunk depletes it really bad. Getting it too low can gently caress with your heart too

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna46329

hadish and spears, on the flight logs?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Molesting children, filming it, and uploading it to funny or die

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

According to the websites TOS they now must die

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lmao this wasn't what i expected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIIl4JkfYcw

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Tetramin posted:

I take magnesium once in a while because I’m a freak who clenches my jaw and it def helps with that and muscle cramps in general.

guess im not a true alcoholic. on your second point, i have that issue too and adderall has done me no favors. i guess ill pick up a couple bottles for my stack

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
new ep has shane gillis :o

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

stump collector posted:

guess im not a true alcoholic. on your second point, i have that issue too and adderall has done me no favors. i guess ill pick up a couple bottles for my stack

Yeah it definitely helps a lot, especially for drug induced clenching, I took it before having some mdma once and it made a huge difference. If you ever have the jimmy legs at night it helps there too. Just don’t take too much cause it makes you poop

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Tetramin posted:

Yeah it definitely helps a lot, especially for drug induced clenching, I took it before having some mdma once and it made a huge difference. If you ever have the jimmy legs at night it helps there too. Just don’t take too much cause it makes you poop

i'll post my trip report, thanks for the heads up sir

on the topic of this episode, eating into the mic is back. its me, an extremely mentally ill guy who doesnt like that. on the other hand, its almost 2 hours long. lmao stav

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Can’t wait to see how lovely Adams 250 minutes of film ends up being

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

slave to my cravings posted:

Can’t wait to see how lovely Adams 250 minutes of film ends up being

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

britishbornandbread posted:

Sorry friend

We travelled on the LNER Azuma train. My wife got us first class tickets for our anniversary so it was free food and booze.

https://www.lner.co.uk/the-east-coast-experience/azuma-trains/azuma-is-here/

Wife: I can't wait to spend some time with you
British: STFU I'm watching a film from 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
250 minutes of footage

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

its nice that Shane watches the Adam Friedland show

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

mistermojo posted:

its nice that Shane watches the Adam Friedland show

Shane has always seemed like a good friend.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Listening to MSSP has really turned my opinion of Gillies around. He really was just a drunk loser stealing beans from his parents house until he went from being a complete nobody to one of the most famous racists in the country. Like, nearly overnight international celebrity… but for saying slurs… just a complete nightmare for a good churchy boy like Shane. It’s funny to hear him on episodes from 2-3 years ago being like “yeah I have $50 in my bank account and I’m sleeping in my parents basement” to “ I’m touring with Louis CK & Bert Kreisscher and my managers are giving my staff health insurance”. It’s so weird that you could be doing comedy for a decade in Philly for peanuts but he moved to NYC just two short hours away and his career absolutely exploded in no time.

But goddamn is their podcast funny when they find a bone and clamp down. As soon as anyone scores a premium feed hit me in the DMs, waiting for the Patreon episodes to get pieced out on YouTube sucks.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
it was funny in early 2020 when on matt and shane that shane was talking about “mullen’s ideas about covid”

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I really like the nick and Shane energy. Hearing them talk about Luis j at the end was great.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Listening to MSSP has really turned my opinion of Gillies around. He really was just a drunk loser stealing beans from his parents house until he went from being a complete nobody to one of the most famous racists in the country. Like, nearly overnight international celebrity… but for saying slurs… just a complete nightmare for a good churchy boy like Shane. It’s funny to hear him on episodes from 2-3 years ago being like “yeah I have $50 in my bank account and I’m sleeping in my parents basement” to “ I’m touring with Louis CK & Bert Kreisscher and my managers are giving my staff health insurance”. It’s so weird that you could be doing comedy for a decade in Philly for peanuts but he moved to NYC just two short hours away and his career absolutely exploded in no time.

But goddamn is their podcast funny when they find a bone and clamp down. As soon as anyone scores a premium feed hit me in the DMs, waiting for the Patreon episodes to get pieced out on YouTube sucks.

Yeah Gillis loving rules

Their patreon us only $1 if you get in at the right time

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

it was funny in early 2020 when on matt and shane that shane was talking about “mullen’s ideas about covid”

especially when he then had Nick on again and he's so proud bragging to Nick about dropping mullen COVID truths on his relatives on a road trip, only for Nick to go "oh, yeah.." and backtrack after talking to his I guess nurse sister/cousin or whatever and deciding maybe it was more serious than he thought. and shane just looking befuddled and being like "wait, what? have I just been repeating loving bullshit? what the gently caress dude?" and Nick is just completely apathetic about it. so loving funny

Nick and shane could be a classic tiny angry sarcastic guy/big physical goofy jock guy who looks up to the little guy for some reason comedy duo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Mandrel posted:

Nick and shane could be a classic tiny angry sarcastic guy/big physical goofy jock guy who looks up to the little guy for some reason comedy duo

34 jump street

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Bust Rodd posted:

one of the youtube clip channels just uploaded a compilation of shane discussing his asian neighbors today

he devoured 2016 nick mullen

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I mean that’s how everyone pronounced “Drexel” when I lived in Philly…

stump collector
May 28, 2007
:wiggle:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I wish the idiot bitch cowards who keep buying me this red text would show themselves

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

My posting enemies:
1. Bust Rodd

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Mandrel posted:

especially when he then had Nick on again and he's so proud bragging to Nick about dropping mullen COVID truths on his relatives on a road trip, only for Nick to go "oh, yeah.." and backtrack after talking to his I guess nurse sister/cousin or whatever and deciding maybe it was more serious than he thought. and shane just looking befuddled and being like "wait, what? have I just been repeating loving bullshit? what the gently caress dude?" and Nick is just completely apathetic about it. so loving funny

Shane is funny, but he is also a complete loving moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

ElGroucho posted:

Shane is funny, but he is also a complete loving moron

The presidents episodes were the first full episodes of their podcast I watched, and because someone said Shane has a history degree I thought he was somewhat smart going into their other stuff. Man was I ever wrong.