Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Hunter and Joe are guilty of doing what virtually every other political family does which is why we dont actually have a functioning democracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

My money's on North Korea and the OPLAN related to our response if things kick off with them. Not because he wanted to sell it, but because he wants to show off to everyone who will listen about how he "beat" Kim or would beat him if things went hot. I mean he's a braggart after all.

Failing that, if it is related to Israel's program and he even let the Saudis get a whiff, oh man, lmao.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Trump and Modi did have a little bromance going on.

We see how well he treats those close to him though

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

davecrazy posted:

What exactly is Hunter Bidens crime in their fevers dream?

He has a big hog and is on record as a dude that fucks

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

davecrazy posted:

What exactly is Hunter Bidens crime in their fevers dream?

His father loves him.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

His father loves him.

It must be jealousy, then.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hunter is a huge piece of poo poo, he’s just not anything the MAGA folks say he is.

loving your dead brothers Widow is top 5 hugest piece of poo poo all time records.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Hunter is a huge piece of poo poo, he’s just not anything the MAGA folks say he is.

loving your dead brothers Widow is top 5 hugest piece of poo poo all time records.

If she's a widow and its consensual why is this a bad thing IDGI

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lightpole posted:

If she's a widow and its consensual why is this a bad thing IDGI

That’s his niece and nephews mom. His dead brothers wife.

It’s huge piece of poo poo territory.

I know, I’m a huge piece of poo poo. I can confidently say Hunter Biden is one too. Just not for the dumbass MAGA “reasoning.”

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Nah man Hunter just really knew his bible studies
https://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/25-5.htm

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Oh, so NOW the cons are against onanism

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/JohnFetterman/status/1567256428825436164

https://www.spreaker.com/user/thebreakfastclub/dr-oz-interview_1

Platystemon fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Sep 7, 2022

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Yep, that Oz thing is real. Betting the Fetterman social media folks were like NOPE and just leaked it instead.

Also, this straddles the line between Current Event and Idiots Thread, but I'm going to pick here:

https://twitter.com/KyleBarr5/status/1566032446122037250?t=U8c7Lrx_Qdo1d_sjd4NEPg&s=19

quote:

According to images of the email thread shared by the tipster, a “replyallcalypse” happened when a low-level clerical employee at Ramstein Air Force base in Germany sent out a query about a computer issue at the base, subject line “Logo appearing on our screern [sic].” She wrote, “Please help us !!!” about an ugly and outdated logo that would not quit the screens at Ramstein. She called it “this horrible green statement.”

Unfortunately, she accidentally added the “AF-All” address, which appears to have forwarded the query to droves of Air Force personnel stationed at different bases.

The recipients of the email thread were not pleased. One person, a Lt. Colonel Matthew S. Judd, of Wright-Patterson Air Force base in Ohio, replied bluntly:

Elizabeth,

Good Morning, I’m sorry to hear about your computer issue, I really have no idea what your issue is or have a good solution to the problem, but here’s a shot anyway:

Unplug device, head for the second story, open window and throw it out the window, should get rid of the green screen. I hope this helps.

I've been through three of these and it always takes half a day or so for a tech person with access to the mass email address to actually lock down the permissions. But it's never been service-wide like this one!

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

In this day and age how does a large organization allow just anyone to e-mail giant distribution lists? The only folks who should have permissions to e-mail those groups are the teams approving and sending out internal announcements.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

psydude posted:

I'm not sure that's coming across the way he wants it to.

It is, because he's a Newsmax employee. His job is to keep the chud outrage levels stoked, not to convince anyone who isn't already stockpiling tiki torches.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

In this day and age how does a large organization allow just anyone to e-mail giant distribution lists? The only folks who should have permissions to e-mail those groups are the teams approving and sending out internal announcements.

At work we have one overnight incident manager who seems to think anything at all happening should be sent to the IT-ALL distro "FYSA".

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Looks like Steve Bannon got state charged in New York on something mysterious:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1567467996813172736?t=k8y-5LqsimfG09dw7BhYOQ&s=19

Haven't seen a drat thing about it, but wouldn't surprise me if the staties got pissed off about the federal pardon and started digging into his shady poo poo.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
He defrauded some Trump supporters.

Allegedly.

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1567342311943585792

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Isn't that what he was arrested on a boat by the postal inspector for?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jeez, a real let them fight moment

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Looks like NC and MO are trying to argue that no one can stop them from gerrymandering, not state courts, not federal courts, not even their own governors. Once again the GOP is saying the quiet part loud.

https://twitter.com/rickhasen/status/1567321517486383104?s=20&t=2WdSmkvWcLDx7gNLoiPtqA

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
Scotus ruled that federal courts can't do poo poo against gerrymandering back in 2019, in Rucho v. Common Cause. So that's not completely wrong.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
She's running again.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1567326046650761217

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Looks like NC and MO are trying to argue that no one can stop them from gerrymandering, not state courts, not federal courts, not even their own governors. Once again the GOP is saying the quiet part loud.

https://twitter.com/rickhasen/status/1567321517486383104?s=20&t=2WdSmkvWcLDx7gNLoiPtqA

It's funny how they square "no one can challenge how we change the weight of peoples votes to suit us" with "our power comes from the people voting for us".
But you have to wonder where they see that ending.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

It's funny how they square "no one can challenge how we change the weight of peoples votes to suit us" with "our power comes from the people voting for us".

With them in power and "gently caress you" for the rest?

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

it seems to be working out great for them

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Proud Christian Mom posted:

it seems to be working out great for them

It shouldn't. They're pushing it so far that it can't, eventually

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

What in the gently caress?
What does attraction have to do with incest? Pretty sure the child has no control what a grown rear end monster wants to do with them.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Who or what is going to stop them, though?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

maffew buildings posted:

Who or what is going to stop them, though?

Well not with that attitude

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
E woops wrong thread

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

Well not with that attitude

Ok? What are you proposing people do? SCOTUS greenlit this, this is codified, what is the solution when the party controlling government is not showing any will to correct these things?

I'm not saying 'lol everything is hosed, give up' because this loving SUCKS and I'm sure we all agree desperate change is needed, but I have no idea what mechanisms there are to undo this that are realistic at this point

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

:allears:

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

maffew buildings posted:

Ok? What are you proposing people do? SCOTUS greenlit this, this is codified, what is the solution when the party controlling government is not showing any will to correct these things?

I'm not saying 'lol everything is hosed, give up' because this loving SUCKS and I'm sure we all agree desperate change is needed, but I have no idea what mechanisms there are to undo this that are realistic at this point

You're in a race to the bottom, have been for years, and it's time to play catch up by gerrymandering the hell out of any state you can, in favour of the dems. So elect people who will do that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Dance Officer posted:

You're in a race to the bottom, have been for years, and it's time to play catch up by gerrymandering the hell out of any state you can, in favour of the dems. So elect people who will do that.

The SCOTUS overturned all non-republican maps that have been drawn since 2020.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

I'm going to stop talking since this will lead to a discussion about clearly dumb things like the fight against apartheid and the civil rights movement and the other components people where active with in their time

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

:siren: Rainier is doing poo poo :siren:

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

SquirrelyPSU posted:

:siren: Rainier is doing poo poo :siren:

what does this mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Zamujasa posted:

what does this mean

https://twitter.com/KClarkWx/status/1567554056717213697?s=20&t=93_ru5T-B_5DwLjJDBPkwg