Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
they came up with a better bluetooth standard so these should be quite an upgrade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

lol eat poo poo stem haters

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

spatial audio [at bitrate 1/4 cd quality]

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

trilljester posted:

This lady obviously is not in PR. She's shouting at us.

she has headphones in she doesn't know how loud and white she sounds

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

so these actually sound good?

ive legit never gave em a shot

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
every apple talking head is bowlegged

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

she has headphones in she doesn't know how loud and white she sounds

The cringe when she's mentioning the rappers names..

poty
Jun 21, 2008

Vintersorg posted:

yes theyre good

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

Vintersorg posted:

they're okay. definitely the best wireless earbuds on the market but if you can live with wires you can get something better for a quarter of the price

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

trilljester posted:

The cringe when she's mentioning the rappers names..

lets have an engineer do a giant public speech this never goes wrong

ardiem
Apr 26, 2022

this AirPods segment is really unpleasant to listen to

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019
They need to turn down the drat music. Poor woman is having to shout over it. I am legit having a hard time focusing on what she is saying.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

trilljester posted:

This lady obviously is not in PR. She's shouting at us.

it's a very accurate depiction of a headphone wearer attempting to talk to you tho.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ardiem posted:

this AirPods segment is really unpleasant to listen to

mlyp

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Pulcinella posted:

They need to turn down the drat music. Poor woman is having to shout over it. I am legit having a hard time focusing on what she is saying.

if you were wearing the new apple airpods, they would have taken care of this

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:worship:

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I mean, it's a nice sign that Apple is willing to put up their actual awkward execs instead of just hiring actors. Lady is doing well and running a really successful part of the company, let her have her presentation time.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i loving love m y iphone

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

lol suck it holepunch lovers

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

OH NO JEAN JACKET

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

mmmm, more content

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

LanceHunter posted:

I mean, it's a nice sign that Apple is willing to put up their actual awkward execs instead of just hiring actors. Lady is doing well and running a really successful part of the company, let her have her presentation time.

a few years ago they put up someone related to fitness and she did a stationary bike session in the middle of the presentation without noticeably changing their voice delivery, it was pretty cool

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

iphone so caked up they made two

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

LanceHunter posted:

her shouting was almost certainly something they told her to do and not just her being bad at presenting. if the people producing the videos didn't like how she was talking they'd tell her to do something different and do another take.

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

Endless Mike posted:

@marco is suddenly all upset he has to buy another gadget to support a feature that like 3 people actually use

I don’t get the appeal of spatial audio for music. It make sense for games because that audio is played in real time from specific points in space, but the vast, vast, vast majority of music is not and was not produced with this in mind so it’s just the equivalent of all those movies that were converted to fake 3D in post production.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

lol suck it holepunch lovers

i thought holepunch was only rumored for 14 Pro?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

iPhone has been discontinued we only sell iPads now

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

m2 plz

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

r u ready to WALK posted:

my jncos are ready

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Pulcinella posted:

I don’t get the appeal of spatial audio for music. It make sense for games because that audio is played in real time from specific points in space, but the vast, vast, vast majority of music is not and was not produced with this in mind so it’s just the equivalent of all those movies that were converted to fake 3D in post production.

i'm talking about having to get HugeWatch for watch pod streaming, which marco has openly said hardly anyone actually uses

poty
Jun 21, 2008

(thats the same chip as last year maybe with more gpus or something)

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

LanceHunter posted:

idk how apple titles works but she was a senior firmware engineer, which is nice having an actual grunt doing a presentation

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
lol at pretending A15 was only in 13 Pro (it was in regular 13 too) to make it seem like there's a change since last year

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

r u ready to WALK posted:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

duomo posted:

lol at pretending A15 was only in 13 Pro (it was in regular 13 too) to make it seem like there's a change since last year

the a15 trionic

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

Endless Mike posted:

i'm talking about having to get HugeWatch for watch pod streaming, which marco has openly said hardly anyone actually uses

Oh sorry. I will say I have tried to stream podcasts from just the watch, but the experience is terrible (no way to just force sending a podcast from the phone to a watch) so it’s no surprise to me that no one uses it. Honestly I can’t remember the last time I used a 3rd party watch app.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i need this camera

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

action mode video looks sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

there is absolutely no way that short running video wasn't using a gimbal to carrying rig of some sort. you can't move a camera like that without one (or falling on your face trying to run and hold a camera at shin-height).