Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
Anyone watching Woolie's react stream?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
BEYBLADE MOSES

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Big Scary Owl posted:

BEYBLADE MOSES

First time?

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Archenteron posted:

First time?

yes

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
It's going to be fun to hear the discussion about this on the next podcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1TmhRga0C4

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Beyblade has been wild for nearly twenty years

https://twitter.com/MatoiRisu/status/1565007785275932673

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1566497910594105344

Vods are up for Pat reacting to stuff.

Which means the clip of pat dying live on stream from the surprise turn at the end of this video can be seen. Never realized Sonic was an anti-semite

https://clips.twitch.tv/LongBlueCheetahTTours-V3EoCz_2QCiq9-Wr

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Always a good time when Red Pat visits

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
And another one!

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrowdedJoyousBillPrimeMe-zMODPu0VXmmS_GwE

"You never saw 9/11?"

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

You know Pat's right

that guy did have an upsettingly large cock

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I am enjoying these clips you guys post please continue

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

MagusDraco posted:

https://twitter.com/PatStaresAt/status/1566497910594105344

Vods are up for Pat reacting to stuff.

Which means the clip of pat dying live on stream from the surprise turn at the end of this video can be seen. Never realized Sonic was an anti-semite

https://clips.twitch.tv/LongBlueCheetahTTours-V3EoCz_2QCiq9-Wr

Unfortunately made less funny by the fact that video was made by max gilardi, who went on to make some really gross anti-semitic poo poo.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Kay Kessler posted:

Unfortunately made less funny by the fact that video was made by max gilardi, who went on to make some really gross anti-semitic poo poo.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wake me up when Woolie and Reggie meet Kyro Ren or whatever his name is.

Edit: Kai Lung

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Sep 6, 2022

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Kay Kessler posted:

wait are you suggesting some one who thought it was funny to make a character anti-semitic was themselves anti-semitic?? that perhaps the joke was reflective of them as a person???

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
That beyblade burst surge song that Woolie showed in his stream has been stuck in my head for days now. RIP RIP RIP RIP

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Oh hell yes, Silent Hill 3 LP, time for Woolie and Reggie to have a Bad TIme, because SH3 goes some loving places.

It's still a masterpiece, though.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

God, Woolie spending nearly forty minutes trying to justify the Genophage because he listened to some Dan Carlin is pretty loving bleak.

Edit1: WOOLIE'S JUST ASKING QUESTIONS

Edit2: Okay, he admitted he knows he doesn't know what he's talking about, that's something I guess

Edit3: Oh, he's just trying to justify a really bad decision he made in Mass Effect 2 to try to keep people from yelling at him

Clip-On Fedora fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Sep 7, 2022

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Woolie the Bioterrorist

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Edit3: Oh, he's just trying to justify a really bad decision he made in Mass Effect 2 to try to keep people from yelling at him

He did this a lot in Disco Elysium but used the cover of "but its content for the channel!" and would instantly distance himself from terrible consequences as not him picking them but the game forcing it on him.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Woolie is the person who played through Disco Elysium thinking it was anti-communist

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I love Woolie, Woolie's a great guy who seems genuinely cool and really entertaining.

His brain is also perfectly smooth and spherical. No ideology, just vibes.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I love that basically space mengele says "Look I had to reup the genocide disease. It was either that or we'd HAVE to kill them all. Here's some numbers that prove my point" and Woolie at no point ever stopped to think maybe this guy's framing is formed from some biased ideas.

Nope clearly he's smart at one thing so he's guaranteed right all the time lol

ZenMasterBullshit fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Sep 7, 2022

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Woolie, the joe rogan podcast of galactic politics

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

"but if you erase the data, the torture and death of myself and my brethren will be meaningless" said the frog
"Lol, lmao" said Woolie the Scorpion

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

kinda funny cause in the earlier parts Woolie was calling Mordin out for how ridiculous his justifications seemed to be

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
wow reggie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oint0TbLuRU&hd=1

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
Man, I’m hoping that Woolie keeps this up for ME3. He’s gonna spend the majority of the krogan arc being best buddy with Wrex and getting to know Eve. Then he’ll side with the dalatrass because he wouldn’t want to lose Salarian support which means he’ll have to kill Mordin if he survived the Suicide Mission. If the genophage isn’t cured then Wrec is gonna come knockin for Blue

Pennsylvanian
May 23, 2010

Hetman Bohdan Khmelnytsky Independent Presidential Regiment
Western Liberal Democracy or Death!
He's going to somehow accidentally recruit Red Shepard onto the team and romance him.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
hope woolie gets to see the scene where mordin literally screams "I WAS WRONG" at him

Judge Tesla
Oct 29, 2011

:frogsiren:

theCalamity posted:

Man, I’m hoping that Woolie keeps this up for ME3. He’s gonna spend the majority of the krogan arc being best buddy with Wrex and getting to know Eve. Then he’ll side with the dalatrass because he wouldn’t want to lose Salarian support which means he’ll have to kill Mordin if he survived the Suicide Mission. If the genophage isn’t cured then Wrec is gonna come knockin for Blue

There's a non 0% chance Mordin gets out alive, unless you send him back with the ship survivors or keep him bolted to you, then he almost always dies.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
no way does mordin dying stick, not when you miss out on a bunch of #content for it

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Turns out Woolie selling humanity for a jetpack isn't a bit, he's that shiny-focused

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
Man who thinks everything is chemicals easily slides into genocide apologism and jetpack humanity betrayal, who could have known

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Clip-On Fedora posted:

God, Woolie spending nearly forty minutes trying to justify the Genophage because he listened to some Dan Carlin is pretty loving bleak.

Edit1: WOOLIE'S JUST ASKING QUESTIONS

Edit2: Okay, he admitted he knows he doesn't know what he's talking about, that's something I guess

Dan ' nuke 'em all' Carlin. There was no other way (to pre-emptively stop Russia from invading and gaining influence in post-war East Asia)!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

Dan ' nuke 'em all' Carlin. There was no other way (to pre-emptively stop Russia from invading and gaining influence in post-war East Asia)!

The wild thing is I listened to Supernova in the East, and that wasn’t even Dan Carlin’s point. In his own (extremely wishy-washy) way, Carlin was just explaining WHY a lot of the allies thought it was a good idea, NOT that it actually was a good idea.

Woolie was the one who listened to that and thought. “Whelp, I guess there was no other way!”

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Blockhouse posted:

hope woolie gets to see the scene where mordin literally screams "I WAS WRONG" at him

:yeah:

not to goon um actually you, friend but the line is "I MADE A MISTAKE!............................I made a mistake.", (just so it reads better in your mind, friend :unsmith:)

For real that Renegade "I MADE A MISTAKE" showdown with Mordin at the lab is my favorite written/performed scene in the entire series... A scene that I will never ever willingly do myself in my own playthroughs because i'm not a monster. Add to that, the perfect ending to that scene of Shepard throwing his gun away after he shoots Mordin in the back. He didn't want things to go that way :cry:

In all of video games only that and the death of Undyne in Undertale's neutral route ever got me (especially if you kill Papyrus first, which changes her intro speech). Both scenes completely optional, and add to that that most people won't even see them in their first (and in most cases Only) playthrough. IMO more games should let us be evil/selfish douchebags but not because haha evil but because the possibilities of really intense mature drama is so cool if it gets explored with resect to the characters.

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Sep 7, 2022

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Woolie brought it up on the podcast that some people were getting frustrated at him talking after every dialogue line is Mass Effect 2 and I'm getting there myself. It wasn't so bad with Reggie at the wheel because he'll keep it moving, but having a conversation after every click of the dialogue wheel is slowing things to such a crawl. I just got done watching Mordin's loyalty mission on twitch and it's probably going to be two youtube episodes in itself. It was......so........slow. Quality if you want to watch Mordin and Shepard blink at each other, though.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

yea he is bad at keeping things moving for sure, its been a longstanding complaint from people. He definitely hasn't been to 'talk + play at the same time' bootcamp. I doubt any game will get as bad as it was in 13 sentinels tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Clip-On Fedora posted:

The wild thing is I listened to Supernova in the East, and that wasn’t even Dan Carlin’s point. In his own (extremely wishy-washy) way, Carlin was just explaining WHY a lot of the allies thought it was a good idea, NOT that it actually was a good idea.

Woolie was the one who listened to that and thought. “Whelp, I guess there was no other way!”

I honestly never got to the end of Supernova in the East and it pretty much ended my listening of Hardcore History. I just saw some complaints from people when that episode dropped. I thought the first part from the Japanese perspective was pretty cool, but I lost all interest in it the second part where he would just go on these long 20 minute old man tangents about how bad rear end and tough US marines were.