Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitr0

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
I’d like to formally announce that I will give the entire billion dollars to somethingawful inc.

all I ask for is unlimited custom titles for free for life.

thank you, and congratulations Jeff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

site owner parachute account spotted

seriously though that's a good plan, but you know what would be a great plan?

my plan. it's that by winning the billion dollars i'll be able to pay each byob poster a posting salary for life thereby acting as a rising tide to lift all boats rather than waiting for a 'trickle down' effect on posting from on high

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Stoner Sloth posted:

site owner parachute account spotted

seriously though that's a good plan, but you know what would be a great plan?

my plan. it's that by winning the billion dollars i'll be able to pay each byob poster a posting salary for life thereby acting as a rising tide to lift all boats rather than waiting for a 'trickle down' effect on posting from on high

That is very generous of you. When would we receive our first paycheck?

super sweet best pal

Did someone win the money yet?

Escape From Noise

super sweet best pal posted:

Did someone win the money yet?

Yes

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Stoner Sloth

Zil posted:

That is very generous of you. When would we receive our first paycheck?

asap after i receive the billion from this thread - cause even as a billionaire i'd want to post with my pals first and foremost :haibrower:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
So you're saying I can either have a portion of a billion or I can have a billion? :thunkher:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Nitr0

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
I changed my mind. I won the money. the money is mine.

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

So you're saying I can either have a portion of a billion or I can have a billion? :thunkher:

well i thought it was a good consolation prize for me winning

Dukberry

I'm still hoping it's me and I'm offering a big ice cream but most of the money would go to creating a competitor to something awful called somethin' awful where everything's the same except the color scheme in byob is less funny

Twenty Four

I could really use some cash, badly. I'm flipping the coin between betting on this thread and going on a crime spree. Posting here first because it seems lower risk. :)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
But BYOB loves crimes

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We do. We do sure love crimes.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Edward Fingerhands posted:

We do. We do sure love crimes.

And for my next crime I'm going to steal...

...your heart ;-*

Stoner Sloth

my next crime is stealing this here billion wiht the power of posting

Zil

Rarity posted:

...your heart ;-*

But I need my heart to live Rarity :ohdear:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i'll buy you so many hearts if you just let me win this

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Twenty Four

Visit me in prison

Escape From Noise

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i'll buy you so many hearts if you just let me win this

Here. Have a pig heart...YOU ANIMAL!

Scuba Trooper

keep forgetting to post here. Phew Almost missed my chance

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

...your heart ;-*

:swoon: yeeeee bby

CJ is in the corner F5'ing probably

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

CJ is in the corner F5'ing probably

Oh is that what the kids call it these days?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Oh is that what the kids call it these days?

They do be calling it somethin, alright

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

You may have thought you won this, but it was me who did. It was me all along, Austin.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Twenty Four

:ohdear:

alexandriao

lol

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi
So I take some time away from the internet and in my absence people forget that I’m supposed to have the last post here; how disappointing. I’m feeling very forgiving though so no harm no foul.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Andoman posted:

So I take some time away from the internet and in my absence people forget that I’m supposed to have the last post here; how disappointing. I’m feeling very forgiving though so no harm no foul.

We appreciate your gracious return!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Andoman posted:

Three second rule bud

Andoman

We appreciate your gracious return!

So glad to be back

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

I call dibs on the last post. Such is the rule of dibs that none may ever post in this thread anymore.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Andoman

Saoshyant posted:

I call dibs on the last post. Such is the rule of dibs that none may ever post in this thread anymore.

I double dibs you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Andoman posted:

I double dibs you

infinity to infinity dibs and also this thread is now the property of the people's republic of goodposting and will be redistributed.

to each according to their posts, from each according to their threads.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The people's republic of goodposting is actual a constitutional monarchy led by moi

Zil

Rarity posted:

The people's republic of goodposting is actual a constitutional monarchy led by moi

I don't remember voting for you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

Could I have you take a look over the edge of this table? Don't mind those support beans, purely decorative.

Dukberry

What's everyone's favorite episode of the popular 1900s tv show star trek the next generation? I like the one where I'm the last poster in this thread and use my billion to invade mars

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:justpost:

Shifty Nipples

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andoman

Dukberry posted:

What's everyone's favorite episode of the popular 1900s tv show star trek the next generation? I like the one where I'm the last poster in this thread and use my billion to invade mars

I like the episode where you wake up and it was all a dream and then you find out that in reality I was in fact the last poster