Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

5-Headed Snake God posted:

This is my girl, Lyra. She was diagnosed with diabetes last December, but has otherwise been pretty healthy. Fast forward to last week, when deeper tests revealed gradual kidney failure that resulted in her having to be euthanized.

This is the last picture I ever took of her. We only had two years together, but I fell utterly in love with her. RIP, kitten.

Stupid dust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
a story in three parts

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

5-Headed Snake God posted:

This is my girl, Lyra. She was diagnosed with diabetes last December, but has otherwise been pretty healthy. Fast forward to last week, when deeper tests revealed gradual kidney failure that resulted in her having to be euthanized.

This is the last picture I ever took of her. We only had two years together, but I fell utterly in love with her. RIP, kitten.

Not every cat gets a loving home, even for two years. Thank you for taking care of that sweet looking cat, and I'm so sorry for your loss.

guaranteed
Nov 24, 2004

Do not take apart gun by yourself, it will cause the trouble and dangerous.

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

who could resist such a beauteous creature (by which I mean the tiny sliver of my leg)

Wow, I thought I'd posted in my sleep or something for a minute:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

guaranteed posted:

Wow, I thought I'd posted in my sleep or something for a minute:

PoV: right before cats eat your post-stroke face

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
We're likely to adopt this little gremlin once she gets big enough.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What a pretty baby!

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002

His Divine Shadow posted:

I see you like the same color combo

They really do look so similar. Ever since we noticed this coincidence dozens of pages ago I do a double take whenever I see those two in your photos.

Here are the boys enjoying a summer afternoon. There’s a new birdfeeder fairly close outside, so that window is pretty much television to them, set to their favorite channel.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy world cat day :3:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Happy world cat day, I haven't seen Alby in a couple hours but he's somewhere in the house. For some reason he comes running when I open a plastic garbage bag.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Kwyndig posted:

Happy world cat day, I haven't seen Alby in a couple hours but he's somewhere in the house. For some reason he comes running when I open a plastic garbage bag.

Do you bring shopping home in plastic bags? Shopping that might contain Good Food?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I do bring my shopping home in plastic bags, but he gets his food from the vet because he's a special boy who needs a special diet.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Pushka is baby.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

This is probably cheating since they really aren't my favorite cat pictures, but I just brought this girl home a couple days ago and she's adorable.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Extremely beautiful cat imo

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

Breetai posted:

Pushka is baby.

I love her sleepy face. I'm considering buying a baby wrap specifically for my clingy and also very baby Lila.

left_unattended
Apr 13, 2009

"The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another's keeping."
Dale Carnegie
I often wonder whether the builders next door have any idea their every move is closely watched.

He hates having his photo taken, so I snapped this from across the room on 4x zoom.

He figured out what I was doing and moved, but his top eye is veeeeeery slightly open in case I get any closer.

So I apologised with :catdrugs:

left_unattended has a new favorite as of 10:47 on Aug 13, 2022

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/TweetsOfCats/status/1558193326251278338?s=20&t=LMjcMldrk496BPPalFj5mw

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Large dumb orange cats??

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Brian loves belly rubs.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/CatsOfYore/status/1559256107868102656?s=20&t=xTd4hIa0jyuweHVItpoBsA

Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

I am NOT a red Bumblebee for god's sake!

Gun Saliva
Mimi's getting big and busy getting rid of her baby teeth.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

ok

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
The most elegant of animals.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Pushka's P E E T S

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Gently grab a peet with thumb and forefinger on top and bottom to get what I'm sure is a reflex where the claws come out and peet curls.

Like a bear trap.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

And then you can very gently use your other hand to trim the claws. Or apply softpaws.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

What, like this?

Stay away from my peets

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Kwyndig posted:

And then you can very gently use your other hand to trim the claws. Or apply softpaws.

How easy are soft paws to administer, and how long do they last?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

tarbrush posted:

How easy are soft paws to administer, and how long do they last?

They last around six weeks unless your cat excessively grooms their claws. As for administering it's up to owner skill since you have to apply an adhesive to get the claw caps to stay on. Some cats won't sit still for that others will take to it with ease.

IkeTurner
Apr 19, 2002

I miss him so much everyday.

Luckily I have these two good good boys in my life now.

IkeTurner has a new favorite as of 06:04 on Sep 12, 2022

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Young cat a hair too slow...

https://twitter.com/caenhillcc/status/1570888182585249792?s=20&t=y400EMBlrGWyt-g4jqG4zw

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Funny to me when a cat is scratching on some bark and you scratch on it too they go all "the gently caress, you threatening me?"

atomicpile
Nov 7, 2009

The cat decided that standing up to drink out of the water fountain is far too exhausting.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

This person posts lots of photos of this cat which started off feral but eventually came to trust him. I think there's another one he calls "Not My Cat" who also often visits him.

https://twitter.com/garius/status/1571389871452979200?s=20&t=-1yq2Yj0JozVXVjhe8Wxug

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

atomicpile posted:

The cat decided that standing up to drink out of the water fountain is far too exhausting.

we should all aspire to this guy's chill
🚬🐈

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

https://twitter.com/TweetsOfCats/status/1575731761690333184?s=20&t=hQJeduLo_9fxKQGQ_h8G7g

Smoke
Mar 12, 2005

I am NOT a red Bumblebee for god's sake!

Gun Saliva
A month older and Mimi's still growing:

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Lavinia Spenlow posted:

A month older and Mimi's still growing:

What a cutie.

Our Holly is at the lanky kitten stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I love all these cute calico cats and all cats...