Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Lol at thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1567945909366841345

Nathen winning the boomer war

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm now on Team Nathen #StapleTheRoyals

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
When will Angel Gabby pass judgement on the real criminals (food inspectors going home netflix)?

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Futanari Damacy posted:

Lol at thread title

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Nathen Mazri and I finally agree on something

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

:agreed: except not sad. burn in hell, queen!

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
I think my favorite thing about Nathen is that despite being a master of entergagement and having enough notoriety to get profiled in a magazine and accumulate "10M+ ONLINE MENTIONS •500,000+ ALL FANS •8M VIEWS by YouTubers" his tweets almost never reach double digit likes. The median can't be much higher than 3, and Nathfield does even worse. I always assumed it was pretty simple to become an influencer as a rich failson but I guess it's harder than it seems!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Can't wait for Nathen to have a slip and fall at the Tim Horton's, complete with comedically oversized neck brace!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Matlack Radio posted:

It blows my mind that anyone would not just go. "Phew. There was a staple accidentally in my food. Pleased I didn't swallow it." and never think about it ever again.

This is the most interesting thing that has happened to Nathen in years.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Matlack Radio posted:

It blows my mind that anyone would not just go. "Phew. There was a staple accidentally in my food. Pleased I didn't swallow it." and never think about it ever again.

If that happened to me I'd let the people behind the counter know. Not to be an rear end in a top hat or get poo poo for free or go on a power trip but to make sure they look into it so that some kid doesn't die later on

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Elephant Ambush posted:

If that happened to me I'd let the people behind the counter know. Not to be an rear end in a top hat or get poo poo for free or go on a power trip but to make sure they look into it so that some kid doesn't die later on

If you stuck a staple in a bun in a desperate plea for attention you’d then just tell the people not use it to promote your bankrupt cartoon themed pizza/coffee/app/entergagement/experience?

Why even bother faking the staple thing then?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The staple was planted by royalists! Possibly The Queen herself!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

pseudanonymous posted:

Why even bother faking the staple thing then?

Nathen is a narcissist

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Hi dad, I know you said I gotta get married by the end f the month or you strike me out of the will, but I think I'm going to need more than a month to deal with this #staple fallout

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Back from the cleaners.

This was a video of him hitting the giant garfield wrapped in plastic. It is for some reason difficult to convey in a single image. There is real anger there. This man has real issues that should be addr--

BREAKING NEWS! A NARCISSIST WASTES EVERYONES TIME!

This guy is a loving rear end in a top hat.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Destiny's Child - Survivor

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Is stapler pins a thing people say or is that a Mazri original?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

absolutely lmaoing that narcissus 'found' a staple in his food only four days after the domain registration for his resulting campaign was updated outside of the renewal period.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm sure there won't be any friction or infringement between Nathen's newest abortion and the pre-existing and very much unrelated "Clean Label Project" https://www.cleanlabelproject.org

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

It's delightful how that site tries so hard to be serious and focused and professional-looking, with no mention of Nathen's weird bullshit, and then WHAM it drops a goofy loving pic without a hint of explanation or follow-up. Imagine reading it without knowing who he is

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

Escape From Noise posted:

It is my understanding that they are called 'staples'

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Matlack Radio posted:

Back from the cleaners.

This was a video of him hitting the giant garfield wrapped in plastic. It is for some reason difficult to convey in a single image. There is real anger there. This man has real issues that should be addr--

BREAKING NEWS! A NARCISSIST WASTES EVERYONES TIME!

This guy is a loving rear end in a top hat.

This whole sequence conveys Nathen in a way that only reading the entire thread start to now can

His plush back from the cleaners (sex stains???)

His anger issues

His narcissistic personality

His shameless self promotion when people are trying to be reasonable

An absurd demand based on absolutely nothing, with a slight hint he may have done it himself

It's incredible. We could have lived in any time period from the beginning to the universe to now, and yet we exist on this floating rock in space at the exact period that he does

The universe really does contain multitudes

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

It's delightful how that site tries so hard to be serious and focused and professional-looking, with no mention of Nathen's weird bullshit, and then WHAM it drops a goofy loving pic without a hint of explanation or follow-up. Imagine reading it without knowing who he is

nathen picked the perfect time to jump back into NFTs

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Rahu posted:

It is my understanding that they are called 'staples'

Ban this filth.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

steinrokkan posted:

Hi dad, I know you said I gotta get married by the end f the month or you strike me out of the will, but I think I'm going to need more than a month to deal with this #staple fallout

LOL, yeah that whole thing is dead and buried now, never to be revisited

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Escape From Noise posted:

Based on extensive research (30 seconds on DuckDuckGo) I think it might be a British thing. I found the term on some Indian e-commerce sites. Given Nathen’s weird upbringing he may have picked it up in Dubai or SA or something.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i unironically support nathen's war against staples in food packaging
theyre dangerous and a huge health hazard

i will no longer be ironic posting about nathen mazri the staple remover, my hero

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Put in box like big mac!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
at some point Nathen is absolutely going to run a contest to win the staple isn't he

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

a lot of places seem to have some sort of 'paper' stapler that folds your bag into itself really tightly

so yea i totally think garfey is on to something, theres literally no reason to continue to use staples except to give uber drivers more opportunity to steal

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
You could hold bags shut with stickers and this idiot would be complaining about carcinogens in the adhesive putting Youth at risk (referring to himself)

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The thing that keeps drawing me back to this is just how awfully self-centered the guy is. Like okay, you have my attention, what are you going to do with it. Everything he does is just this... spectacle of human inability.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

david_a posted:

LOL, yeah that whole thing is dead and buried now, never to be revisited

We never even got that second GarfieldEATS "confession" did we?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Nathen gets stomach pumped for loose staple, finally!

meanwhile everyone's (not) favorite failson gets a single text from his dad that will spark a dozen more pointless Instagram posts

'where are the wedding pictures, son'

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

My stapler Brain, my stapler BRIAN!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Granted, I don't have experience in food service, but I can't imagine anyone using a basic office style staple in food packaging. In fact, at this point, of the package didn't need those huge loving thick staples, I'd assume every package uses glue or tape.

I mean it just beggars belief.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Every week I get more annoyed with this literal motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Dr. Quarex posted:

Every week I get more annoyed with this literal motherfucker