Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
got my weed shopping done and have been coasting off of granddaddy purp for a while now. good evening weed; good evening, weed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

some of y'all were talking about a thing where you do three carts at once? Can someone send a picture and/or product link? I want to show a friend.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Hellblazer187 posted:

some of y'all were talking about a thing where you do three carts at once? Can someone send a picture and/or product link? I want to show a friend.

https://hamiltondevices.com/product/starship/

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Thank you!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
"The Starship comes with a bong attachment for our bong lovers out there!"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

el B posted:

"The Starship comes with a bong attachment for our bong lovers out there!"

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
Got the starship last week and it is perfect. Sometimes the carts don't all fire as easily as each other so you suck harder and the boosters kick in

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Vashro posted:

Got the starship last week and it is perfect. Sometimes the carts don't all fire as easily as each other so you suck harder and the boosters kick in

does it just destroy any tolerance

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

There's a strain called PFAS in one of the states that has terrible PFAS pollution across the state, neat

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Quote this post if you're happy to live in the age of The Pen

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
My clinic is getting in Therismos 20:1 GG4 (Gorilla Glue), going to try it next month. So far I've had Birthday Cake, Pink Kush and Hindu Kush. The Kush strains are definitely the sleepiest of the three, but I've started to build up a tolerance to it. Birthday Cake was the best tasting, and also the least stinky.

It's funny how coy the clinics are publicly and then once you're prescribed you basically get a regular weed menu to choose from.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/BossMoz/status/1566376038749581318?s=20&t=iY-LKx5T4D3XokaSGHQnvg

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

drat, I want a weed truck to drive around my neighborhood now.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I didn't realize the fuckin' Kevin Nash meet and greet was this past Friday and didn't find out til it was too late to go 🤬

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
drat I did a deep dive back into seeing if D8 has gotten safe yet, and it's like no company will ever provide a clean product unless forced to, so none have. Even CBD is apparently all very hosed up with metals and mold. Pretty dark times over here in prohibition land unless you get that sweet illegal poo poo.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

LifeSunDeath posted:

drat I did a deep dive back into seeing if D8 has gotten safe yet, and it's like no company will ever provide a clean product unless forced to, so none have. Even CBD is apparently all very hosed up with metals and mold. Pretty dark times over here in prohibition land unless you get that sweet illegal poo poo.

there are a lot of reputable CBD companies out there that also sell weed too. Fairwinds in WA is one I recommend to my friends because they actually have test results and stick by their word of using safe poo poo. It's more expensive than CBD you get at a gas station but sooooo much less risky

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
How was everyone's Labor Day Weekend

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I got high

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Edit: Wrong thread lmao. Sorry!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
anyone have a vapexhale cloud evo they're looking to sell? i am in the market

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Not mine, but I saw a pic of this and thought it was too cute.

Teeny little bong

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Vlaphor posted:

Teeny little bong

this is extremely adorable

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Vlaphor posted:

Teeny little bong

reminds me of this:

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Grav makes a bunch of tiny bubblers like that.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
hey I'm here to save the weed thread. like it saved me. You're welcome.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/2K5T7nY.mp4

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
bro isnt even inhaling wasting all that WEED

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Maybe it's sacrificial brick weed.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Brick weed died for our sins

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Brick weed: the sacrificial sacrement.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

"Ok, before we go get munchies, do I smell like weed?"

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Fat Doinks OUTSIDE Amish???????

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

"Yeah I'll be right over, just gonna smoke a quick joint..."

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

LifeSunDeath posted:

"Yeah I'll be right over, just gonna smoke a quick joint..."

"Dude it's been over two days and you're saying it's still burning?"

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
First spliff of the day here on Normal Island :britain:

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

does it just destroy any tolerance

I'd doubt it, your lungs aren't magically bigger it's just a fun connoiseur thing

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I just made some brownies for the first time. Weed is legal and can be purchased from a truck on the side of the road here, so I can experiment with approach all I want.

That's $8 of weed being simmered in butter. There's probably a more scientific way to do this, but at $8 I'm not really bothered if I'm not being the most efficient.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Neat ,I'm coming up to brownie time myself

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
There's a place near me that sells gummies for $10 per 14 gummies, and while they're a pretty good vibe and don't knock you out when you're having beers with your buddies, they're just too expensive to use regularly. Brownie mix is cheap and I was able to make 10 brownies for about $11. Hopefully they're potent enough that one is a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I picked up some insane import hash. No idea of provenance, but it's very very nice

It's very similar in quality to the Nepalese temple ball 'eggs' I was lucky enough to try a few months back.