Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Lobok posted:

Me am I? My Amy? Don't leave us in suspense here.

"Weiss" is pronounced similar to "vice"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cyrano4747 posted:

Yeah the important thing to remember about German is that W is V whereas V is F. It's what Anglos doing a lovely German impression get wrong about 100% of the time.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Antigravitas posted:

So und etz fick ich dich richtig!!! Ich hab niemandem was getan und du beleidigst mich!!! HAS T HALT LEIDER SELBST NICHTS VORTUWEIßEN AUSSER NE FETTE WAMPE!!! HAB DICH IMMER REPEKTIERT OHNE KOMPROMISSE ODER!!! GIB MIR NUR EINEN GRUND!!! ABER DU PISST MIR OHNE GRUND ANS BEIN. Wie der kleine Bademeister mit gerade mal 2 kilo muskeln aber immer hulk spielen, war doch klar das es klattscht nur ne frage der Zeit. SELBER SCHULD!!! IHR WOLLT SHACKE HANDS DOCH JETZT MÜSST IHR MIT DEN KONSEQUUENZEN LEBEN. FICKT EUCH JETZT HABT IHR DAS TIER IN MIR ENTFACHT UND ICH BIN NICHT ALLEINE. SCHON MAL BULLRIDING GEMACHT? ICH HAB STIEREIER!!! Und etz pass mal uff 70kilo Rasendes Tesrosteron eiergesteuertes, 10% Korperfett und ein einziger muskel der sich nicht mehr von euch PRIVOZIERENDES PAKT STRESSEN LÄSST. FICK EUCH KOMMT DOCH ICH HAB SCHICHT VON 10 SO LANG WIE ICH WILL ALSO 21UHR KOMMT DOCH!!!!!

oh poo poo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kommen Sie bitte am zehn Minuten zum der MTG-Handeln für einem Arsch-Ficking.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

(I didn't bother to run it through Google Translate and I don't actually know German.)

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Why is everyone posting a bunch of Rammstein lyrics?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Robobot posted:

Why is everyone posting a bunch of Rammstein lyrics?

A German monarch died today.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

A German monarch died today.

lol I'd have to break out the family trees, but possibly technically correct. Russian monarch too.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker
Ein Viertel Teeloffel Salz
Eine Messerspitze turkisches Haschisch
Ein halbes Pfund Butter
Ein Teeloffel Vanillenzucker
Ein halbes Pfund Mehl
Einhundertfunfzig Gramm gemahlene Nusse
Ein wenig extra Staubzucker
... und keine Eier
In eine Schussel geben
Butter einruhren
Gemahlene Nusse zugeben und
Den Teig verkneten
Augenballgro? e Stucke vom Teig formen
Im Staubzucker walzen und
Sagt die Zauberworter
Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim
Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und
Bei zweihundert Grad fur funfzehn Minuten backen und
KEINE EIER
Bei zweihundert Grad fur funfzehn Minuten backen und
Keine Eier

Stabby McDamage
Dec 11, 2005

Doctor Rope

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Where's the liquorice coating :confused:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol:

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Turn on your monitor!

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Cyrano4747 posted:

lol I'd have to break out the family trees, but possibly technically correct. Russian monarch too.

No need, the House Windsor is predominantly the German branch of the royal family.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

https://twitter.com/MrMimiEth/status/1567924179298656256

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

i think that tall guy is Rasputin

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Good Citizen posted:

at least one member of mcdonaldland is probably happy today

I love Uncle O'Grimacey

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Yeah the important thing to remember about German is that W is V whereas V is F. It's what Anglos doing a lovely German impression get wrong about 100% of the time.

Just like a finn to defend the purity of the german language

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Just like a finn to defend the purity of the german language

Nothing funnier to me than German with a Finnish accent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5d7BfjE3Hc

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Focus more on the Weiss part of the name.

Cyrano4747 posted:

The danger of playing dumb for a joke is that sometimes people just think you're dumb.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Nothing funnier to me than German with a Finnish accent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5d7BfjE3Hc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzh82GNUaCw

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Lobok posted:

The danger of playing dumb for a joke is that sometimes people just think you're dumb.

Yeah but those people are the real dummies. You care what dummies think of you? Pshhh

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Antigravitas posted:

So und etz fick ich dich richtig!!! Ich hab niemandem was getan und du beleidigst mich!!! HAS T HALT LEIDER SELBST NICHTS VORTUWEIßEN AUSSER NE FETTE WAMPE!!! HAB DICH IMMER REPEKTIERT OHNE KOMPROMISSE ODER!!! GIB MIR NUR EINEN GRUND!!! ABER DU PISST MIR OHNE GRUND ANS BEIN. Wie der kleine Bademeister mit gerade mal 2 kilo muskeln aber immer hulk spielen, war doch klar das es klattscht nur ne frage der Zeit. SELBER SCHULD!!! IHR WOLLT SHACKE HANDS DOCH JETZT MÜSST IHR MIT DEN KONSEQUUENZEN LEBEN. FICKT EUCH JETZT HABT IHR DAS TIER IN MIR ENTFACHT UND ICH BIN NICHT ALLEINE. SCHON MAL BULLRIDING GEMACHT? ICH HAB STIEREIER!!! Und etz pass mal uff 70kilo Rasendes Tesrosteron eiergesteuertes, 10% Korperfett und ein einziger muskel der sich nicht mehr von euch PRIVOZIERENDES PAKT STRESSEN LÄSST. FICK EUCH KOMMT DOCH ICH HAB SCHICHT VON 10 SO LANG WIE ICH WILL ALSO 21UHR KOMMT DOCH!!!!!

Excuse me sir but this is a Silberkugel drive-through

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Cyrano4747 posted:

Descendant of the Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Dr. Phil is the master at exploitation and managed to use this to subvert the Bumfights guy's entire goal. If you watch the video (https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xev7m3) you see that Dr. Phil lets the guy get on stage, and then he shows the audience just enough of the Bumfights video to absolutely enrage them, and then before giving the Bumfights guy a chance to attack, he pulls off this masterstroke of "interrupting the tape, refusing to talk to such a disgusting man, and throwing him out of the show." The Bumfights guy came really prepared to make a point, and he did get the chance to say "you exploit people all the time" but it's drowned out by Dr. Phil's bullshit, the audience's awkward mumbling. The thing that is maddening is that Dr. Phil just exploited the guy to prove his own point, which in turn actually proved the Bumfights guy's entire point, but the audience is left with their mouths agape thinking "Dr. Phil good, he make bad man leave" even though all he did was prove he can out-exploit anyone.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
had a friend in college who grew up right next door to dr phil in dallas (wealthy family). he said they would constantly piss him off by playing in his front yard. so there's at least a little revenge.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

credburn posted:

Dr. Phil is the master at exploitation and managed to use this to subvert the Bumfights guy's entire goal. If you watch the video (https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xev7m3) you see that Dr. Phil lets the guy get on stage, and then he shows the audience just enough of the Bumfights video to absolutely enrage them, and then before giving the Bumfights guy a chance to attack, he pulls off this masterstroke of "interrupting the tape, refusing to talk to such a disgusting man, and throwing him out of the show." The Bumfights guy came really prepared to make a point, and he did get the chance to say "you exploit people all the time" but it's drowned out by Dr. Phil's bullshit, the audience's awkward mumbling. The thing that is maddening is that Dr. Phil just exploited the guy to prove his own point, which in turn actually proved the Bumfights guy's entire point, but the audience is left with their mouths agape thinking "Dr. Phil good, he make bad man leave" even though all he did was prove he can out-exploit anyone.

I remember watching that video years ago. If Phil really didn't want to give the guy any time, he would have never invited him on in the first place. It was all a Lonesome Rhodes-style stunt to make Phil look like the more honorable one.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald has a new favorite as of 17:15 on Sep 9, 2022

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Made me laugh.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Stupid game is only available on SheikahOS, can't install it on my Yiga Bananaphone :mad:

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
JEDEN MORGEN WECKE ICH AUF UND ÖFFNE PALM SLAM EINE VHS IN DEN SLOT. SEINE CHRONIKEN VON RIDDICK UND GLEICH DANN BEGINNE ICH, DIE BEWEGUNGEN ZUSAMMEN MIT DER HAUPTFIGUR RIDDICK ZU MACHEN

Busket Posket
Feb 5, 2010

✨ⓡⓐⓨⓜⓞⓝⓓ✨

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

PainterofCrap posted:

Excuse me sir but this is a Silberkugel drive-through

The what now

edit: oh, is it this thing?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Haven't aged a day.

Splint Chesthair
Dec 27, 2004

Please tell me the name of that magazine is “Bravo Song Boy.”

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY9PmBNb3PE

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

:stare:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Someone loaded up the humanity demo disk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker
Ein Viertel Teeloffel Salz
Eine Messerspitze turkisches Haschisch
Ein halbes Pfund Butter
Ein Teeloffel Vanillenzucker
Ein halbes Pfund Mehl
Einhundertfunfzig Gramm gemahlene Nusse
Ein wenig extra Staubzucker
... und keine Eier
In eine Schussel geben
Butter einruhren