Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ogdred Weary
Jul 1, 2007

A is for Amy who fell down the stairs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Is it really new? I remember someone said it was based on an older (1.2) SD checkpoint

EDIT:
Ah, that url leads to the old version but they released v2 https://huggingface.co/naclbit/trinart_stable_diffusion_v2

lunar detritus fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Sep 8, 2022

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Cyborg Donald Trump

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

lunar detritus posted:

Is it really new? I remember someone said it was based on an older (1.2) SD checkpoint

EDIT:
Ah, that url leads to the old version but they released v2 https://huggingface.co/naclbit/trinart_stable_diffusion_v2

Good looking out I fixed my link.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Is there a way to stick negative weights on it so I get less watermarking?

Sgt. Tom Van Ansdell of the Beverly Hills, Calif., police department displays a 4-foot robot at police station in Beverly Hills on August 18, 1982. The robot, complete with color television screen and camera, micro computer and two-way communications, was taken into police custody after it was found clanking through Beverly Hills.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
lol gee i wonder where they got their dataset from

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"freedom" :911:

"my best friend" this prompt is super creepy for some reason!

"the king of cats"

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Rutibex posted:

"the king of cats"

I was just doing cat queens the other day

from "cute cat wearing a queen costume, fantasy, intricate, highly detailed, sharp focus, trending on artstation, 4k, award winning," and the same except "medieval queen cat by greg rutkowski" instead of the other first part

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Oh my god the cat scepter

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I took this

and made a ghost of the queen

upscaled

I spent some time going for a full body but couldn't get it to look decent and it was destroying the background

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
put all those queen heads together into a gif

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Rutibex posted:

put all those queen heads together into a gif

https://i.imgur.com/NnjD9fd.mp4

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

decided to stop caring about the background

I'll do some variants to get a good motion tomorrow for that gif.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

jumpin' on the bandwagon

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Rutibex posted:

"the king of cats"

Why is Elton John the King of Cats :catstare:

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
I got SD up and running on my local machine. At default settings on my 2070 Super, it can crank out a 512x512 image in about five seconds.

I'm continually astounded by what this thing can do. The model file is about 7 gigabytes, and using that it can generate images of... nearly anything.

Here are a few of my favorite images from just a couple of hours tinkering with it:

"muscled barbarian covered with his enemy's blood"

"a sage works in her alchemy laboratory, potions, beakers, brass pipes, fantasy art, Larry Elmore"

"yoshimi battles the pink robots" (it knew this was an album name, so it generated album art -- which looks nothing like the actual album art)

"pirate drawn by a six-year-old in crayon"

I definitely need to get better at crafting prompts. I don't know what keywords are likely to have a better effect, and my knowledge of artists is extremely shallow. Has anyone created a resource for this yet?

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

axolotl farmer posted:

Why is Elton John the King of Cats :catstare:

Elton just ripped off the king's style

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

WhiteHowler posted:

I got SD up and running on my local machine. At default settings on my 2070 Super, it can crank out a 512x512 image in about five seconds.

I'm continually astounded by what this thing can do. The model file is about 7 gigabytes, and using that it can generate images of... nearly anything.

Here are a few of my favorite images from just a couple of hours tinkering with it:

"muscled barbarian covered with his enemy's blood"

"a sage works in her alchemy laboratory, potions, beakers, brass pipes, fantasy art, Larry Elmore"

"yoshimi battles the pink robots" (it knew this was an album name, so it generated album art -- which looks nothing like the actual album art)

"pirate drawn by a six-year-old in crayon"

I definitely need to get better at crafting prompts. I don't know what keywords are likely to have a better effect, and my knowledge of artists is extremely shallow. Has anyone created a resource for this yet?

https://proximacentaurib.notion.site/e28a4f8d97724f14a784a538b8589e7d?v=ab624266c6a44413b42a6c57a41d828c

Gallery view > filter > tags is my favorite way.

Do not skip clicking filter and go directly to tags, that's tag view and doesn't give you nice previews and is kind of a mess to use if you filter for say messy and no one does animals and messy animals still shows and takes up a result but it has 0 artists so you mostly are clicking load more a bunch.

So basically find 3-4 artists that are doing a style similar to what you want maybe try your prompt without it see what the AI produces and you can compliment it with some artist tags or go against the grain. So you might get
A cat eating a cheese burger, by Android Jones and Heywood Hardy and Craola

If you want something more like a photo I generally go with realistic shadows, photo realistic (and/or hyper realistic), 4k, fine detail

add and remove tags what is useful changes for each subject a bit so there's some play there.

SD Really like artists try and use them to symbolize the set of tags you want. That site is pretty good for getting an idea. Having a chaotic mismatch of styles can also produce stunning results but needs more samples than several similar artists to get something good.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

WhiteHowler posted:

The 1.4 weights are 4gb so check if you are using the leaked 1.3 weights and upgrade.

quote:

https://lexica.art/

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
The full ema checkpoint for 1.4 is 7 gigs

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Boba Pearl posted:

The full ema checkpoint for 1.4 is 7 gigs

huh, you're absolutely right. I got confused at some point

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

newer versions with more training are not always bigger, new version isn't always better either. Training the drat things is as much a black art as using it.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I have 6 checkpoints already leaked waifu diffusion, waifu diffusion 1.2, trainart 1 and 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.4 full ema, and one that I named "Donk" and I don't remember what it is, or where it came from, or what I meant by donk.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
What does full ema mean?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"Anatomy diagram of a Leprechaun"
very impressive the AI understood the organs of a Leprechaun are made entirely out of clover and rainbows

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Someone do "a night at the hip hopera" but I don't think it will realize it's meant to be read more like hip hop opera so you might have to redo it

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer

Rinkles posted:

What does full ema mean?

I don’t know what ema means but the difference between the two models is that the smaller one uses 16-bit floats instead of 32 bit floats.

For generating images the difference between the two is minimal, the extra bits are much more relevant for training the model rather than just running it.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Someone do "a night at the hip hopera" but I don't think it will realize it's meant to be read more like hip hop opera so you might have to redo it
Stable Diffusion:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Cool

Interesting it's half covers and half live pics
They're all super hosed up & melted but still

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

You could fix them up with img2img. That last one you could probably transform into The Rock smelling pretty easily the pose is already there and the face just needs details. Doesn't fit the theme but that Rock gif immediately pops into my head when I see that one.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Cool

Interesting it's half covers and half live pics
They're all super hosed up & melted but still

I re-did the last image with img2img, using the same prompt plus "realistic faces, 4k".

Not bad? They all ended up looking like album art.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Victor Surge
Feb 2, 2006

If Thomson hadn't disabled the louts' aeroplanes with well tossed wrenches, I dare say those uncouth vandals would have made off with your victuals and garments.
Some ravens from stable diffusion:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
"logo of the galactic empire"
:thunk:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Last night someone asked for the queen heads to be animated and I said I'd run a job that would do a better job at that. Here's the result of 10 images at 0.1 denoise 10 steps best of 10 images.

was hoping for more a Starcraft unit avatar look. This is probably the last thing I'm doing with her.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
thank you for cursing us all

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Rutibex posted:

thank you for cursing us all

Is this actually too cursed? I'm really bad at judging these things if it's creeping people out I can spoiler tag or remove it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
no it's too late, now that that king has become a powerful ghost there's not much that can be done, the servers are haunted

e: queen even? what the hell

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Sep 10, 2022