Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

He's showing his technique

"And I would practice, i would practice on one of those tube TVs I had in my room, with the two knobs on it, I would turn it on its side and pinch the knobs and turn them back and forth, and I learned a lot about roaches that year"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Flowers are beautiful, and smell nice.
"Women are now second-class citizens in this country!" I keep hearing people cry.

Now? I keep thinking.

Wasn't that already clear from the way that Tara Reade was treated, or from the way that people snipe at Gillibrand for daring suggest that Al Franken face some consequences for the entire binder full of women's complaints about his endless gropings?

Joe Biden is a rapist, nobody really cares all that much, and I'm reminded of these facts every loving day.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Tbf he also said if you believe Tara reade, you shouldn't vote for him

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Business Gorillas posted:

Tbf he also said if you believe Tara reade, you shouldn't vote for him

wanna use these as slides in a formal logic class

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
bump

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

biden raped, cspam japed

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Bump

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
bump

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bump

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Wait! I.....I'm starting to remember......

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1563969861684002818

Yeah. :(

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

deleted, what was it

also bump

e:nvm I found it

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1564056670686298114

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bump

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

it happened again

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Thanks for finding the image, Pirate Jet!

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Lychnis posted:

Thanks for finding the image, Pirate Jet!

you’re welcome. did you know Joe Biden is a rapist

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

bump this thread when you remember that joe biden is a papist.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

bump

Jabarto
Apr 7, 2007

I could do with your...assistance.
Thanks for the bump, I haven't thought about Joe Biden or his rapes in a while.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
never forget

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Jabarto posted:

Thanks for the bump, I haven't thought about Joe Biden or his rapes in a while.

its amazing how easy it is to forget with everything going on right now

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Never Forget!

:911: day bump.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lychnis posted:

Never Forget!

:911: day bump.

oops, i forgot

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bump

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The heckling of Prince Andrew has reminded me that Joseph Robinette Biden is a rapist of the first order.

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

"She was 12. I was 30. But anyway...you know, this really would sound infinitely less creepy if there weren't so very much footage of me fondling little girls over the course of my long career?"

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Lychnis posted:

"She was 12. I was 30. But anyway...you know, this really would sound infinitely less creepy if there weren't so very much footage of me fondling little girls over the course of my long career?"

thanks for the reminder, joe, now i'm legally obligated to post itt

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
just realized that the hidden context of the cornpop story is that public pools would disallow African Americans from entering under the pretext that the haircare products they used would contaminate the pool

arch-segregationist joseph r biden is a ra(c/p)ist

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Dr. Killjoy posted:

just realized that the hidden context of the cornpop story is that public pools would disallow African Americans from entering under the pretext that the haircare products they used would contaminate the pool

Oh.

Oh. Yeah, that never occurred to me either. But of course, that's presumably why ole Cornpop was wearing that swim cap in the first place, huh? Yeah.

Yep, that makes the story much worse. Thanks, I hate it!

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
Ah poo poo

Lychnis
Jul 22, 2015

Rapist Prez is speaking in my home city right now.

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(
Day was...eh, manageable, got a little worse when I remembered the supercut of Joe Biden sniffing and at times outright groping children at photo-ops, over and over and over again, some parents slapping him away or trying to unsubtly shoulder in-between him and their kids, the halls of power all know his tendencies, and even then my goon roommate refused to believe their own lying eyes, refused to look, continued to shame me for not voting for him.

We live in hell

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Shady Amish Terror posted:

Day was...eh, manageable, got a little worse when I remembered the supercut of Joe Biden sniffing and at times outright groping children at photo-ops, over and over and over again, some parents slapping him away or trying to unsubtly shoulder in-between him and their kids, the halls of power all know his tendencies, and even then my goon roommate refused to believe their own lying eyes, refused to look, continued to shame me for not voting for him.

We live in hell

You'd think at least once in 8 years Barry would've told him to knock that poo poo off, but no, we don't deserve nice things I geuss

E: just remembered that I've seen a few articles recently titled something like "What happened to the Me Too movement?" and it's just so wild to see media people pretend that they don't know why it got taken out the woodshed once Biden become the most viable Dem candidate.

smug jeebus has issued a correction as of 23:27 on Oct 15, 2022

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Shady Amish Terror posted:

Day was...eh, manageable, got a little worse when I remembered the supercut of Joe Biden sniffing and at times outright groping children at photo-ops, over and over and over again, some parents slapping him away or trying to unsubtly shoulder in-between him and their kids

The parts that really bother me are when the parents are clueless because they got stars in their eyes meeting joe bidens of all people. Joe trying to slip a finger while the parents smile vacantly into the camera

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
bump

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
oh yeah, the president is a piece of poo poo rapist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7CdBgpCOho

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

was reminded

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022