Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

rip watfords manager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Watford will not have wanted to let Giles get to that ball.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I see Watford FC aren't even pretending they're not Udinese anymore

I hope we batter them

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Middlesbrough will have wanted to not just concede that goal.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

One of our players will have wanted to put a tackle in, there

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

lol conceding to the fifa fake shot, fucks sake

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

McNair getting murdered by Joao Pedro, I'd swap him with Dijksteel.

They're all over us now

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

muniz looks really loving good

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

ItohRespectArmy posted:

muniz looks really loving good

Wasted up top by himself, needs a partner

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dell_Zincht posted:

Wasted up top by himself, needs a partner

probably see forss or watmore come on with him second half tbh, mcgree pretty invisible

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

ItohRespectArmy posted:

probably see forss or watmore come on with him second half tbh, mcgree pretty invisible

Watmore most likely, best used as an impact sub.

Not really sure what Forss brings to the team, every time I've seen him he's been anonymous

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Dijksteel on for Howson means McNair going into midfield which should give us a bit more bite at least

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Dell_Zincht posted:

Not really sure what Forss brings to the team, every time I've seen him he's been anonymous

fifa is not real life but i bought him in a fifa career mode and he was also anonymous

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Pretty sure that should have been a penalty

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

hmm, pain

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Ffs Boro

Why didn't we go two up front when we were on top?

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

It's almost enough to make me stop listening to the radio commentary of mid-week matches on my commute home. It's an absolutely gut-wrenching experience listening to us drop points in the last minute of stoppage time again and realizing I still have 45 minutes of driving on Massachusetts highways to go.

I'm sure Hoppe is also thrilled with coming here to try to stand out and get back in the USMNT and being consigned to the bench or U21 games.

Rogue0071 fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Aug 31, 2022

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

https://twitter.com/Boro/status/1566744215631044609

hell yeah

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

mcgree, the new kaka?

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

GERRIN YA BEAUTIFUL AUSSIE BASTARD

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/middlesbrough-fans-say-same-thing-24937984

You got quoted in the Gazette, Dell_Zincht.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I'm (locally) famous!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

A better team would have equalised by now, we've been so poor this second half

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The ref is loving desperate to rig this match.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i'll take it lol

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Job done

Really not convinced by Wilder's tactics though

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Felt like a very necessary 3 points to pick up there.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That wasn't a very good match, but I watched it.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

there is definitely a law on the books that says charlton are not allowed to win at bolton

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Could do with some points tonight

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

sebzilla posted:

Could do with some points tonight

Accrington Stanley? Who the gently caress are they?

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Going to be pissed off if they postpone the fixtures this weekend because of the queen dying.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Rogue0071 posted:

Going to be pissed off if they postpone the fixtures this weekend because of the queen dying.

tomorrow's off, i just saw. still nothing about saturday.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I'm fuming.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

What a load of loving nonsense.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

What will I do without football today?

I'm well pissed off, I was supposed to be driving to Blackpool this morning

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

im going to commit crimes due to the lack of football to watch

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
There’s other sport on https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...6&fs=e&s=TIeQ9V

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

ItohRespectArmy posted:

im going to commit crimes due to the lack of football to watch

Tell me about it, I ended up betting on an Argentinian U23 league match last night

I won though, which was nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Will be disappointed if we don't boo the anthem louder than Sheff Utd fans tonight. Need another win.