Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Foppish Yet Dashing
Jun 29, 2004

-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now
-horsepussy begins now

SMERSH Mouth posted:

you ate nothing but a hound dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Trillhouse posted:

i will not say that out of respect for Elvis.

gene really had the three important things: he was from New York, Italian, and Elvis.

He was Italian, he served his country, and he loved his mother.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

TwoStepBoog posted:

He was Italian, he served his country, and he loved his mother.

Name a single celebrity now that can claim this

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Suck me, suck me very dick

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
"You know what kinda girls. BPD girls. Podcast girls." got me extremely good.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/OJ2xFAl.gifv

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/fakerealmiles/status/1568665549223391235?t=UMDlilBLZRE2fFcqh7kzOA&s=19

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
Jordan's story about her dads funeral is the hardest I've laughed at a pod in a while

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Did the RSS pirate feed guy kill himself or something

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
It's a different show, mate

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
theory: it was stav and he stopped doing it

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

elvis wasn't even italian

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sunk Dunk posted:

Did the RSS pirate feed guy kill himself or something

There are no longer mp3s you can download from patreon so you gotta rip the audio from the actual videos. Which is why I think they're no longer maintaining it.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

There are no longer mp3s you can download from patreon so you gotta rip the audio from the actual videos. Which is why I think they're no longer maintaining it.

i should probnably just pay the 5 bucks

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Your name will be in the credits

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
listening to a few 2018 c*mtown episodes and stav is talking about working out with his brother and how he can't wait to get jacked, ripped, etc

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Sunk Dunk posted:

i should probnably just pay the 5 bucks

It really sucks, half the episodes have videos, and the other half are audio only.

Nick said he might change it soon though.

quote:

Hey everyone, this is just a PSA for all the new sign ups: all of the -REGULAR- episodes (wednesday episodes) are not posted on the patreon. Those are the free episodes that hit itunes or spotify or whatever.

As we transition (haha) to a talk show (video) we might eventually just move all of the content over here and then use the old RSS feed for like a once a week audio only thing or something along those lines, I'm not sure yet.

But if you're posting "wheres episode x17???" its where it normally is - on podcast apps.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i guess this is a nice preview for me of what i'll become

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I don't know if it's mp3s but if you add the patreon feed RSS to a podcast app you get audio versions of all the shows

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

goferchan posted:

I don't know if it's mp3s but if you add the patreon feed RSS to a podcast app you get audio versions of all the shows

Maybe I missed something? All I see on my patreon feed are all the old cumtown premium episodes.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Maybe remove it and re-add it? This is mine

edit: Huh I guess they all don't show up on the RSS feed though. Like I don't see episode X016 Testing The Limits on either podcast feed.

goferchan fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Sep 11, 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

channelling my friend john mccain in what he thinks about vietnamese copyright-strikers

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i say swears online posted:

channelling my friend john mccain in what he thinks about vietnamese copyright-strikers

he no longer hates them

Brigadier Sockface
Apr 1, 2007

ben shapino posted:

he no longer hates them

He said so himself

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

ben shapino posted:

he no longer hates them

good catch lmfao

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol that Ian dropped Jordan like a sack of turds after like three episodes but the hell if I'm going to listen to the podcast without her

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

slave to my cravings posted:

I’m gonna need bust rodd’s opinion on her looks

Thought about it for a couple days and TBH the meanest thing I can say about her is that she looks exactly like she sounds

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Bust Rodd posted:

Thought about it for a couple days and TBH the meanest thing I can say about her is that she looks exactly like she sounds

Bust Rodd

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

sounds like Bust's type

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

KoRMaK posted:

sounds like Bust's type

I was a burgeoning teenager while The Nanny was heavily syndicated so yeah, actually, absolutely dreadful nasal accents do awaken something primal in me. Anything between poor Queen’s white trash and Michigan stripper just drives me absolutely coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs. If your voice could cut glass I will do anything for you.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
The nanny is the hottest broad that was ever on tv

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

i say swears online posted:

Lol this made me remember that way back during McCain’s older campaign (pre Obama) they had Chris Parnell playing him on SNL and there was at least one sketch where he used the word “gook” multiple times and I’m sure the audience laughed their rear end off

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

oh! mistah sheffield!!

:swoon:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

The nanny is the hottest broad that was ever on tv
hehehehehehehe

i recently watched an old movie with a younger Fran in it, awoooooga

i think Kevin spacey was in it too lol

e: looks like i was thinking of UHF, which did NOT have Spacey

KoRMaK fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Sep 11, 2022

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Peg bundy was hotter

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
what about heidi the tool girl from home improvement

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
If you sound like the Coffee Talk sketch from SNL I will take you around the world in 80 ways

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

goferchan posted:

Maybe remove it and re-add it? This is mine

edit: Huh I guess they all don't show up on the RSS feed though. Like I don't see episode X016 Testing The Limits on either podcast feed.

Huh that is weird, I was a previous subscriber so I wonder if they just sent me an old patreon link or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

https://twitter.com/toiworld/status/1568447057077366786?s=46&t=DuUiLLeU7D_is0xlSL4tBQ
Shift leader yelling “they NEED these slurs on the front lines!”