Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

You never had a cat, did you.

They care a lot.

I have six cats.

One likes to eat styrofoam packing peanuts. She hates poultry.

Another one likes to eat plastic bags.

Yet another eats watermelon.

Cat food labelling is a never-ending source of amusement in my house.

5/6 will shiv their mothers for tuna. #2 (by age), Mehitabel, the styrofoam bandit, will not eat it or poultry either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
My dad's cat growing up scratched off and ate the coating of photographs. She could seemingly smell them, and would sometimes aggro on people if they were holding photographs within in reach of her.

A cat my wife and I used to have ignored poultry of any kind but loved to eat paper.

My wife's cat has a thing for feet; he'll sit/sleep head-first in shoes, particularly my wife's shoes, and even moreso if they have been recently worn.

Cats are weird.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Railing Kill posted:

My wife's cat has a thing for feet; he'll sit/sleep head-first in shoes, particularly my wife's shoes, and even moreso if they have been recently worn.

I have a roommate like that

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

PainterofCrap posted:

I have six cats.

One likes to eat styrofoam packing peanuts. She hates poultry.

Another one likes to eat plastic bags.

Yet another eats watermelon.

Cat food labelling is a never-ending source of amusement in my house.

5/6 will shiv their mothers for tuna. #2 (by age), Mehitabel, the styrofoam bandit, will not eat it or poultry either.

Please tell me one is named Archie

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
My cat loves trying to eat Apple cables. Not any other cable; whatever Apple puts in theirs must be magical.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
http://batheinmymilk.com/

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

My dog will often ignore his full bowl of food in favor of boxes of ammunition. Sometimes he will just walk into the room and drop them on the floor in front of me like he is bringing me a present. Usually he does this with his toys, but occasionally it's just full on bricks. I think he likes something in the cardboard, because mostly recently he destroyed a box of hard to find .410 and just scattered them throughout the house. Traces of the cardboard remained.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Ironhead posted:

My dog will often ignore his full bowl of food in favor of boxes of ammunition. Sometimes he will just walk into the room and drop them on the floor in front of me like he is bringing me a present. Usually he does this with his toys, but occasionally it's just full on bricks. I think he likes something in the cardboard, because mostly recently he destroyed a box of hard to find .410 and just scattered them throughout the house. Traces of the cardboard remained.

Im not gonna tell you how to live your life, but maybe hide your fuckin ammo so your dog doesnt set off a primer chomping into the box which could result in it blowing its fuckin head off.

Dog needs to get lucky every time, the ammo only once

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

My Spirit Otter posted:

Im not gonna tell you how to live your life, but maybe hide your fuckin ammo so your dog doesnt set off a primer chomping into the box which could result in it blowing its fuckin head off.

The guy doesn't even have a gun, that's what makes it so weird

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

https://twitter.com/misterscottfree/status/1568586517013995522

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Please tell me one is named Archie

No roaches my house, but I have a portable typewriter set up in the living room with a blank sheet rolled in, just in case

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Blue Moonlight posted:

My cat loves trying to eat Apple cables. Not any other cable; whatever Apple puts in theirs must be magical.

Dorian, who has made it into a few posts here & there, has cost us approximately $7235.00 in Apple lightning cables and four antenna leads for my Sirius unit. He eschews the fabric-covered knockoff lightning cords, and seems to psychically avoid household current.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Blue Moonlight posted:

Holy poo poo my Raichu prefers apple and some Samsung oem cables over other cables. It is the weirdest poo poo I’ve ever seen and if he wants my attention, big chomp while staring at me

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
My dog exclusively eats Apple cables and after seeing this thread and knowing about the Apple monitor stand and planned obsolescence and all the other evil poo poo they do I'm convinced they put some kind of flavoring in it.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

speaking of delicious cables, that reminds me of a funny anecdote about my brothers car. it just stopped turning on one day, and when he brought it to the mechanic they found a lot of the wiring under the hood had been eaten by rats. the cables were made with a bioplastic soy coating, and i guess rats love that poo poo.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

My dog ate my Apple Pro Stand

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

My Spirit Otter posted:

Lol you clearly don't live in Texas

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

Ironhead posted:

What does that have to do with anything?

Don't let the dog eat ammo.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Look buddy, my dog's gonna be eating ammo whether I like it or not, so it's best if he does it in the safety of my house so I can supervise

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Yeah! No dogs are gonna take away my guns, Moran!

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

OMFG FURRY posted:

dont drink from the Yangtze for a few months

Uh, or ever...

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I am a TEXAS man
I PISS in my WORKSHOP
My cat eats APPLE cables
My dog eats BULLETS

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Ironhead posted:

Do they not have gun safes for sale in Texas? Are pantries and shelves more than a few feet off the ground band by state law?

If you don't have a gun safe where do you store your goddamn guns?

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Elviscat posted:

Do they not have gun safes for sale in Texas? Are pantries and shelves more than a few feet off the ground band by state law?

If you don't have a gun safe where do you store your goddamn guns?

why does this sound like Scrooge in A Christmas Carol asking "Are there no poorhouses?"

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

BasicLich posted:

why does this sound like Scrooge in A Christmas Carol asking "Are there no poorhouses?"

lol, if you can afford a gun and ammo, you can afford a basic box to store your poo poo in.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
goons im begging you, stop telling on yourselves

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

Tarkus posted:

lol, if you can afford a gun and ammo, you can afford a basic box to store your poo poo in.

again i must ask

BasicLich posted:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Kind of asking a lot for a Texas gun guy to be able to reach the top of the fridge or high cabinets.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

BasicLich posted:

again i must ask

Completely different situations and contexts. We're comparing the plight of the poor to the some guy leaving his ammo laying around. Or are we talking about the general feeling and cadence of the phrase itself?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Jesus at the sermon on the mount: "And if you should come across a Texan on the road, give him a step stool, so that he may reach the top shelf of his dresser"

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Excuse me, that dog has a god given right to bear arms. by shooting that ammo out of its butt.

*Paid for by the National Rifle Association.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a dog that shoots bullets out of its butt.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Can I get this gang tag TIA

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

The Anime Liker posted:

Jesus at the sermon on the mount: "And if you should come across a Texan on the road, give him a step stool, so that he may reach the top shelf of his dresser"

Jesus was pretty big on swords, in the Gospel of Luke, He's quoted:

Luke 22:36 posted:

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

and in

Luke 22:38 posted:

The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

if ammo were bad for dogs why would cops keep giving them it

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

People leaving the Burning Man thing

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yes, Texas man should not let his dog eat ammo.

But can we please maybe post some more cursed images instead of doing whatever the hell is going on right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020