Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Belichick has never had a tie, therefore I'd like to see Miami and New England do that and everyone get all confused on how to react.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

lol

https://twitter.com/AdamHBeasley/status/1567583631350157318?s=20&t=hcyPX6i4FgUbdOD6AZ5hjg

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I hope Patricia has heat stroke at half time.

They're gonna have people tossing buckets of water on him all game long like he's a beached whale.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Yeah this came out last year that Flores required every player to give a speech on why he should be captain. Even if you didn’t want to be but we’re nominated Lol.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

why I should be a captain speeches is lame as hell

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I disagree. I don't want a man as captain unless he can make a speech promising to move the vending machines from the teacher's lounge into the cafeteria.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Mark Andrews is going to have like 300 yards and 8 TDs today because when the opposing team's best offensive weapon is a TE the Jets NEVER are able to stop them.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Igbo still not seeing the field even with all the CB injuries lol

https://twitter.com/MiamiDolphins/status/1568985354534899713?s=20&t=4sj0EE-oIi706uNGnGfaJw

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Bryce Huff being inactive is mega weird

https://twitter.com/zackblatt/status/1568985999425806337?s=46&t=x9pZAmrvAJ0ZIzxcHHACqg

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Who's the 3rd OT with McDermott down lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wait I was expecting Ezukama but now I’m getting the practice squad kid? Interesting

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Who's the 3rd OT with McDermott down lol

Grant Hermanns lmfao

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

Grant Hermanns lmfao

Week 1 and we're already doing this.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Looking forward to the “Jets Crash on 9/11” NY Post back page tomorrow

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Professor Funk posted:

Looking forward to the “Jets Crash on 9/11” NY Post back page tomorrow
The NY Post is always classy.

Go Dolphins!

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

The NY Post is always classy.

Putting it in spoilers because it's kind of gross, but this will forever be the best/most outrageous Post cover:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

oh poo poo

the rest of the league is screwed

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Hope Mac tells Patricia he sucks and just goes rogue and audibles every play at the line

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Ehud posted:

oh poo poo

REPORT: Bill Bellichick seen trembling in fear at this unprecedented development.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015

Ehud posted:

oh poo poo

Is this for the Dolphins because of the chyron, or the Patriots because of the op with the camera in the background?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Nodoze posted:

Hope Mac tells Patricia he sucks and just goes rogue and audibles every play at the line

This is the only thing I want.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Week 1 and we're already doing this.

I like him now

https://twitter.com/zackblatt/status/1569006676086251522?s=46&t=x9pZAmrvAJ0ZIzxcHHACqg

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

oh poo poo

Hill gonna catch a pass run back to his own 1 yard line and dive out of bounds.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Go the Jets

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Just don't get blown out.....

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Flacco looks about a billion years old.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Pats running with ease

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ehud posted:

Pats running with ease

The most exciting 6 yards per play you've ever seen

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
I wish I could pretend to be even slightly surprised by this but I am not.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Snowman!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

lol, so glad the commentators creamed themselves over the Pats getting a few first downs

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
lost season, who can we draft first overall?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

good throw, if you're an idiot :smugdog:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Was that Matt Patricia or Joe Judge's fault?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
gently caress yes

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
If they aren't gonna call that DPI then they should be able to mug Hill and Waddle today

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh good the converted center with snapping issues nearly snapped it over his head on the first try

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol there's the snapping issue

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Too… much?…Arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
I look forward to two bad teams ending with a 0-0 tie.