Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Dr. Stab posted:

Like, if you think Nazism is bad, you can just not be a nazi if you want.

Boy do I have news for you about way too many people!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Farewell, Your Majesty – Chris Riddell imagines the Queen’s final journey"

Sunday Telegraph:

Sunday Times:

Mail on Sunday:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail on Sunday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGNVU5ZjlgA

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail on Sunday:

Mac colored in ALL of Ireland lmao wtf

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Grape posted:

Someone did a Monkey's Paw wish for that "Irish Unification of 2024" line from TNG.

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

didnt immediately recognize that as a map of the uk and thought it was another gorbachev cartoon

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Grape posted:

I'm also fairly sure Ireland isn't so small that it fits entirely into Wales.

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008
I assume that's meant to be just Northern Ireland, and independent Ireland vanished from existence is a Freudian slip of sorts.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Is she a beloved pet crossing the Rainbow Bridge, or has she summoned Bifrost?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Brawnfire posted:

Is she a beloved pet crossing the Rainbow Bridge, or has she summoned Bifrost?

Elizabeth is definitely about to feast, drink, and train to fight giants.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Stultus Maximus posted:

The house of Windsor has rights to Valhalla in perpetuity for the sheer scale of colonial slaughter they participated in.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

I look at that nurse and all I see is Princess Bubblegum.

Somfin posted:

Sorry to be a stick in the mud but that's pretty clearly Kamala Harris doing the laugh she was famous for like a year ago

Same as Clinton and Pelosi, they just hate it when women laugh.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Giving Karine Jean-Pierre the zombie eyes actually offends me more than the overt sexualization. Fetishizing the black lesbian while denying her any agency or internal motivation is just so FEMINIST!

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

He went full right wing so insanely fast it's making my head spin.

This is what fuckin' happens if you don't take your feminism (especially if you're a dude!) and don't prune out the unexamined victorian subtext of older beliefs, and garbage bag the gender essentialism of the second wave.
It metastasizes into TERF and/or SWERFdom, and from there to here.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Badiucao:

Broelman:

Rowe:

Warren Brown:

Knight:

Downes:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Grape posted:

He went full right wing so insanely fast it's making my head spin.

This is what fuckin' happens if you don't take your feminism (especially if you're a dude!) and don't prune out the unexamined victorian subtext of older beliefs, and garbage bag the gender essentialism of the second wave.
It metastasizes into TERF and/or SWERFdom, and from there to here.

Yeah when I first started posting Sinfest back near the end of 2020 he was still doing the whole "both sides bad" thing, but that morphed into "The left and homosexuality as a whole are evil for believing trans people deserve rights, here's a list of Nazi talking points" in just under two years.

Online self radicalization is a Hell of a drug.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Mr. Belpit posted:

I assume that's meant to be just Northern Ireland, and independent Ireland vanished from existence is a Freudian slip of sorts.

For the crime of not mourning the death of the queen of England, Judge Mac hereby sentences Ireland to expulsion from planet Earth.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
Yeah, at this point I'm just waiting for Monique to realize she's been straight all along and needs to fulfill her true purpose: reproducing and raising the next generation of beautiful male ubermensch in order to stop degeneration and bring glory to the state.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Mr. Prokosch posted:

Yeah, at this point I'm just waiting for Monique to realize she's been straight all along and needs to fulfill her true purpose: reproducing and raising the next generation of beautiful male ubermensch in order to stop degeneration and bring glory to the state.

She's gonna swoon for a bearded guy in snapback by the end of the year. Her hair growing out to elbow length in that same second.

From eyecandy ditz, to politically lesbian, to politically straight.
What a powerful journey.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

She was never a ditz, just kinda vain and attention-seeking which is pretty much 90% of the 00s era Sinfest.

Anyways, place your bets on how long until we hear the phrase “tradwife.”

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trapezium Dave posted:

:australia:

Warren Brown:

Knight:

Downes:

Leak, Son of Leak:

I like these.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:
Mail on Sunday:

Coloring in Ireland is :lol:

https://twitter.com/dublincelticfan/status/1567967099368411137?t=7n5fcz3TxW1akvuDUCf_uQ&s=19

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Clay Bennett

Steve Breen

Walt Handelsman

Clay Jones

Steve Kelley

Jack Ohman

Michael Ramirez

Tom Stiglich

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Stultus Maximus posted:

She's a direct descendant of Odin. Why not?

Kid Fenris
Jan 22, 2004

If someone is reading this...
I must have failed.

I gotta say that I like most of the corgi-themed cartoons, meretricious as they might be. Look at that little guy with the leash.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

Serving empire is a good thing right?... right?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jesus Christ

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
That latest Stiglich feels racist, but I can’t figure out if it is. On one hand, that Mushmouth resembles the actual animated character more than any real life person he’s ever caricatured. On the other hand, it’s Stiglich. There’s that ms13 cartoon and that defund the police cartoon that caused two of the co-owners to resign from a paper published by their father.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

WTF

Other than being about “her majesty” what in any way makes that appropriate to sing about the death of a ninety year old woman, that’s just super creepy and weird

And of all the people to go “hey, here’s a song lyric and a drawing, low effort for a long weekend”

Kellies nomination: worst Queen obituary

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Assuming the persona of “Corgi grandma” definitely did the Queen a lot of favors in the PR department.

Obviously the fact that she likely has had little to do with policy in any way, shape, or form in a good decade or two doesn’t hurt either.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

skeleton warrior posted:

WTF

Other than being about “her majesty” what in any way makes that appropriate to sing about the death of a ninety year old woman, that’s just super creepy and weird

And of all the people to go “hey, here’s a song lyric and a drawing, low effort for a long weekend”

Kellies nomination: worst Queen obituary

Counterpoint, she was the Queen, she spent her reign protecting her family's money and property from scrutiny while the world caught fire, no amount of disrespect is undue, and any depiction of her going to heaven is one final cruelty to the lives she helped to ruin

In short, Kellies nomination seconded

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Does the small red animal at the gates represent all the foxes her family has hunted down

Gnome de plume fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Sep 12, 2022

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

I quite like this one, despite the joke being explained as well as shown.

Also that's an okay Leak, usually his cartoons are pretty terrible.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Oh come on, pick a bit and stick with it! Is the president a lizard, or is he two-face? Make a choice and commit! Don't just switch between them willy-nilly for two comics right in a row!

It feels like based some of the imagery he chose for Biden he watched My Son Hunter and was "inspired"

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Like Going after Al Capone for Taxes

Ted Rall posted:

Former President Donald Trump faces legal and political jeopardy on many fronts. He is arguably guilty of treason for attempting to conspire to overthrow the government on January 6, 2021. As a real estate developer in New York, he engaged in shady tax filings. There have been allegations of fraud. He hobnobs with political extremists. Given all this, it seems strange that what we are talking about, and what the FBI and the Department of Justice are going after him about, is the relatively minor issue of documents that he took out of the White House without permission.

Bonus Rall:

First Dog on the Moon: It's wall to wall Queen Queen Queen everywhere!

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Like Going after Al Capone for Taxes

Relatively minor issue, lmao. Grats, Ted, you have now fully convinced me he sold that poo poo to Russia.

(Also, Capone got nailed on taxes because they couldn't nail him on the rest, not because they focused on it over the far more serious crimes, this is a weird comparison anyway)

edit: In fairness, Capone was also a loudmouthed endlessly crime-ing idiot, so there is a resemblance.

lol posted:

On June 16, 1931, Al Capone pled guilty to tax evasion and prohibition charges. He then boasted to the press that he had struck a deal for a two-and-a-half year sentence, but the presiding judge informed him he, the judge, was not bound by any deal. Capone then changed his plea to not guilty.

On October 18, 1931, Capone was convicted after trial and on November 24, was sentenced to eleven years in federal prison, fined $50,000 and charged $7,692 for court costs, in addition to $215,000 plus interest due on back taxes. The six-month contempt of court sentence was to be served concurrently.

kartikeya fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Sep 12, 2022

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Capone also gradually lost his cognitive abilities because he was a big baby who wouldn't get treated for syphilis.
So that is another thing similar to the ex-president.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Kikas posted:

I quite like this one, despite the joke being explained as well as shown.

Also that's an okay Leak, usually his cartoons are pretty terrible.

I still don't remember a lot of unity, more like "hey maybe foreign policy has created a situation wherein we--" "BOMB EVERYTHING, BOMB EVERYONE, TERRORISTS ARE EVERYWHERE" "this is a fairly isolated incident, if anything it demonstrates--" "ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO MURDER MUSLIMS NOW IS A COMMIE TERRORIST TRAITOR"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Brawnfire posted:

I still don't remember a lot of unity, more like "hey maybe foreign policy has created a situation wherein we--" "BOMB EVERYTHING, BOMB EVERYONE, TERRORISTS ARE EVERYWHERE" "this is a fairly isolated incident, if anything it demonstrates--" "ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO MURDER MUSLIMS NOW IS A COMMIE TERRORIST TRAITOR"
Yeah, you could say it was unity against anyone who might even look Middle Eastern, but even then that's just how it's remembered by some. There wasn't unity, and plenty of people still disagreed strongly, it's just all the people who disagreed were forced to shut up, even with physical violence, while the nation hit the gas towards a crazed war.