Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/sportswatch/status/1569020043761164289

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

🎶 You’re talking super bowl 🎶

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Okay ready to see a bomb to waddle

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

YAC Jones

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fsif posted:

YAC Jones

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

fsif posted:

YAC Jones
More like “obliviously strip-sacked Jones”.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

The entire AFC east has a terrible o-line. Bills are never going to have to blitz

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Is Mac Jones eating poo poo? thats nice.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

All the illegal streams are hosed smdh

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

The entire AFC east has a terrible o-line. Bills are never going to have to blitz

Numerous brutal shots taken by running backs and QBs for both teams bc our lines all suck

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Based on what I’m seeing, every team in the NFL is bad

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

Is Mac Jones eating poo poo? thats nice.

for your amusement

https://twitter.com/MiamiDolphins/status/1569020893107462145?s=20&t=rPFKiAFBj2bXqf9UwhMbhw

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Clearly PI on Moore not called and of course our kicker is dogshit because that has to be.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

th3t00t posted:

I hate how “star CBs” are allowed to commit DPI without getting called. Would they even be stars if that penalty was called against them?

It goes beyond stars, they call some teams differently than other teams. If teams depend on DPI for their pass defense, it gets called less than teams that only commit blatant DPI occasionally. The Chiefs have been a great example of this, you watch any Chiefs game for the past 5 years and you see DBs just hanging off receivers and rarely getting called.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The timing of that break and broadcaster comment made it look like Miami was cheering the fact that the injured player hasn’t moved

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Clearly PI on Moore not called and of course our kicker is dogshit because that has to be.

Basically this. He was mugged.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Jerry :unsmith:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

K8.0 posted:

It goes beyond stars, they call some teams differently than other teams. If teams depend on DPI for their pass defense, it gets called less than teams that only commit blatant DPI occasionally. The Chiefs have been a great example of this, you watch any Chiefs game for the past 5 years and you see DBs just hanging off receivers and rarely getting called.

Another great example being the patriots and their constant holding for a decade plus. Karma sucks.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

The timing of that break and broadcaster comment made it look like Miami was cheering the fact that the injured player hasn’t moved

Me with Zack moss

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Gotta make that pick mannnn

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

It's deep into the 2nd quarter and the Jets have 0 points. Typical.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What a grab. Wow. Great coverage too

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Amy Pole Her posted:

Gotta make that pick mannnn

Yeah. That would have been a backbreaker

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jermaine!

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

My king!!

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I'm watching RedZone. Is the Pats offense as terrible as has been advertised in the offseason?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

I'm watching RedZone. Is the Pats offense as terrible as has been advertised in the offseason?

Ehhh. It's bad, it's not appalling

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

What a grab. Wow. Great coverage too

I assumed it had to be a bad call but much closer than I thought

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Never mind. Just saw Mac run for it on 3rd and 12 lol

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
They're just not gonna call PI in this game it looks.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

I agree with Mcmagic that this was sort of the script from last year, but the Ravens have 59 yards so far. Defense is *dominating*. That never happened last year even where they had their finger in the dam for a quarter or two.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Mac Attack having a miserable time.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hey just don't do one of those things where you turn it over here and give the pats easy points

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Flacco has a higher Y/A than Lamar Jackson so you know, the Jets defense is playing well.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
This is the same old sweaty three plays to get ten yard offence as last year.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

I agree with Mcmagic that this was sort of the script from last year, but the Ravens have 59 yards so far. Defense is *dominating*. That never happened last year even where they had their finger in the dam for a quarter or two.

The Ravens offense is terrible, their starting LT and 2 best RBs are out. They have Lamar, Andrews and a bunch of bad WRs and horrible RBs. They aren't good. Their D isn't any good either and the Jets have 0 loving points.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Let Mike White play

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Pats offense has been bad, but they did kinda get robbed of 1st and goal from the 1 with the no call on X Howard and instead it was an INT for the dolphins.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

sirtommygunn posted:

Let Mike White play

Yes. It can't be worse than this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Tyreek is good