Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Yeah, he said "asphincterwhoturnstothedarksidesayswhat" and I fell for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iambic Pentameter

/r/relationship_advice: this girl i have a crush on (24F) saw me (25M) in a sailor suit holding a giant lollipop, do i still have a chance??

Karate Bastard

What

were you holding it with

Karate Bastard

Cause if it was hands then the answer is easy

But if not, then it gets complicated

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
"My family was murdered in front of my very eyes and on that day I swore vengeance. What turned you my lord?"

""Well, erm, I just thought that light needs dark and... you know dark needs light and" [sweats nervously] "they're really just the same when you think about it and... you know".

Finger Prince

I was washing the windows at the senate building when that Jedi with the purple sword came in with some beef to senator Palpatine's office, and they start fighting and then Palpatine shot lightning out his hands and I was like "Yoooo! These mf's can shoot lightning out they hands?! Brah, count me in!"

Trying

Asylum Film presents: Asylum Allegories & Fables

Finger Prince

"Well, my dad was a sith, and my grandad was a sith too, so I guess you could say it's the family business, and being the eldest of three brothers it was pretty much expected."
"what about your other brothers? Are they sith too?"
"no, it doesn't work like that. There's just me and dad, until he passes. My middle brother Michael got a job at a big Coruscant law firm through some of dad's connections."
"and your youngest brother?"
"Larry? Ha. He's probably out 'finding himself' at Burning Jawa on Tatooine. That's if he isn't comatose in some back alley deathsticks den. Honestly I don't know why dad doesn't just cut him off."

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Trying posted:

Asylum Film presents: Asylum Allegories & Fables

Snowface vs Dwarfmorphers

Twenty Four

Finger Prince posted:

"Larry? Ha. He's probably out 'finding himself' at Burning Jawa on Tatooine."

lol

Karate Bastard

Finger Prince posted:

"Well, my dad was a sith, and my grandad was a sith too, so I guess you could say it's the family business, and being the eldest of three brothers it was pretty much expected."
"what about your other brothers? Are they sith too?"
"no, it doesn't work like that. There's just me and dad, until he passes. My middle brother Michael got a job at a big Coruscant law firm through some of dad's connections."
"and your youngest brother?"
"Larry? Ha. He's probably out 'finding himself' at Burning Jawa on Tatooine. That's if he isn't comatose in some back alley deathsticks den. Honestly I don't know why dad doesn't just cut him off."

And what about the face paint?

The what? Oh, that. Mask mandate.

Prurient Squid

I grew up on a planet where everyone looks like a satan and I just got so sick of people asuming I was evil.... I just thought to hell with it you know, a job's a job.

Finger Prince

Legal experts across the country have been debating the validity and purpose of Trump's demands for a special master in the case against him. Well they needn't have, because it turns out all he wanted was someone to piss on him again.

The Voice of Labor

ladies and gentlemen, the u.s. justice system

:thejoke:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Finger Prince posted:

Legal experts across the country have been debating the validity and purpose of Trump's demands for a special master in the case against him. Well they needn't have, because it turns out all he wanted was someone to piss on him again.

a miscommunication in the "last meal" request leads to prison officials dumping a bucket of garbanzo beans over his head

Prurient Squid

Not wanting to admit you blew up a planet because you pressed the wrong button and doubling down into being an evil villain.

Karate Bastard

Palpatine dropping the remote like that armchair guy with the giga cheeto bowl whooOOPS I MEAN HA-HAA! Err... HA, HA-HAA!? *gently caress gently caress fick gently caress gently caress* HA-HAAAAAA????!?

baka of lathspell

Prurient Squid posted:

Not wanting to admit you blew up a planet because you pressed the wrong button and doubling down into being an evil villain.

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Harold Fjord
The Death Star is finished, but it's just one of those floaty training droids like Luke practices against except a trillion times bigger

Heather Papps

hello friend

"sneakerheads" but it's hypebeasts with extremely dirty shoes on their heads.

i made 2 photoshops before i thought "these aren't very good" and gave up.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
emotional support for this program has been brought to through the courtesy of the following...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Prurient Squid

Prurient Squid posted:

Then having a redemption arc, again, because you pressed the wrong button.

Karate Bastard

Chihuahueheuhehheheuhe.

Karate Bastard

Zuckybergs Meatverse.

Karate Bastard

There is precisely one kind of person:

1. Those who can extrapolate inaccurately from incomplete data.

Iambic Pentameter

Ok lol I admit I did 9/11. Sorry 💖

Karate Bastard

What point are dials to eleven if you only put them at nine

Finger Prince

Karate Bastard posted:

What point are dials to eleven if you only put them at nine

You only go to 11 when you want to bring the house down

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
A cat that's also a spouse who takes care of three quirky kids and a house that's seemingly always falling apart at the seems.

Life ain't purr-fect but it's a living.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
King of the Hill but it's cats.

google THIS

Kramer busts through the pet door, eyes wild, back arched, yowling. Jerry hisses at him and they regard each other for a moment, tails twitching, until Jerry bats at Kramer's face, causing Kramer to spaz and tear out of the room. Slap bass plays as we cut to Elaine, who is in heat

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

Kramer busts through the pet door, eyes wild, back arched, yowling. Jerry hisses at him and they regard each other for a moment, tails twitching, until Jerry bats at Kramer's face, causing Kramer to spaz and tear out of the room. Slap bass plays as we cut to Elaine, who is in heat

Prurient Squid

I feel like there's a panic about misinformation. Facebook routinely corrects posts with links that "supply context" provided by "third party fact checkers". We're told not to self-diagnose and be wary of "fake news".
What we're all overlooking is the inevitable backlash against fact checkers, sticklers and pedants when the tide turns.
A man will point out a wrong comma on a greengrocers merchandise and be met with a bloody nose. Sticklers complaining about a "60's night" on an advertising flyer will be publicly stripped and beaten with a bag of doornobs. Vigilance battalions will patrol the streets, knocking on doors asking if there's be sign of any "rogue fact checkers". Lists will be drawn up. Trials in absentia. The victim will learn of the verdict as a gunman enters their home to deliver the sentence, always death.
Copies of "Eats, Shoots and Leaves" will be gathered up and burned in a re-enactment of a Nuremburg rally. The age of the fact-checker will come to end not with a whimper but with mob fury.

baka of lathspell

google THIS posted:

lmao

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Prurient Squid

Trying to convince a straight laced stuck up English professor that dirty language can be funny.

Finger Prince

Muad'dib is a verb
Muad'dib is a killing word
Fearless on my breath
Gentle impulsion
Shakes me, makes me a fighter
Fearless on my breath

Karate Bastard

Prurient Squid posted:

Trying to convince a straight laced stuck up English professor that dirty language can be funny.

Oh pish posh

Just look them straight in the eye and go "wank"

Works every time

Karate Bastard

Probably not

But do report back lol

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Finger Prince posted:

Muad'dib is a verb
Muad'dib is a killing word
Fearless on my breath