Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Jets taking like 35 mins in a garbage time drive lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

TheBizzness posted:

Tua 4-0 against the Patriots Tagovialoa

I hope his dad is proud.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I hope his dad is proud.

his dad is legit going to yell at him after this game

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Ehud posted:

his dad is legit going to yell at him after this game

He played well enough not to catch a beating, at least?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
60% of a real NFL team! All Breaks No Gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buncha loving losers.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

mcmagic posted:

Jets taking like 35 mins in a garbage time drive lol

Then they miss the wide open touchdown by dropping an easy pass on 4th down, perfect Jets football being played today.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He is getting worse.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Amy Pole Her posted:

He is getting worse.

Yeah. That was just bad

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Let’s see if he learns and improves.

Loving the McDaniel team. They look great, the line looks improved albeit still really bad. Tua looked bad at the end. Bama QBs didn’t really do anyone favors today.

The additional weapons all look fantastic. Great rookie DB play for Miami. Suck it patriots

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Hahahahaha

https://twitter.com/connor_j_hughes/status/1569051751742939145?s=46&t=J9MHv9KP7Nv2bnZ9VomT0Q

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
It’s so funny to look at the box score Vs the way you guys are talking about him but I trust you all.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I'm so happy :unsmith:

Big shout out to the unexpected MVPs Edmonds and Kohou

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Pats look like expected, about a 5 win team, 7 if they really get it together.

It'll be interesting to see how the Dolphins do against teams that don't suck. How much can Hill make up for Tua? Seemed like a lot today, but the Pats are not a good team so IDK.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Everyone involved with a QB throwing it 52 times with a 5.4YPA should be fired. That is not NFL football in 2022.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

TheBizzness posted:

It’s so funny to look at the box score Vs the way you guys are talking about him but I trust you all.

Yeah. It's just so much worse than the box suggests.

The rest of the team looks great though, papier mache tackles aside.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

K8.0 posted:

Pats look like expected, about a 5 win team, 7 if they really get it together.

It'll be interesting to see how the Dolphins do against teams that don't suck. How much can Hill make up for Tua? Seemed like a lot today, but the Pats are not a good team so IDK.

Ahhh bitterness disguised as rational questioning. I miss thee. (For real though Tua will clearly hold everyone back if he plays like today)

Miami beat up a PRO BOWL QB baby 😬

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

I'm happy for the dolfans in the thread. When do you folks think wins against the Pats are going to stop being extra special for us non-patriot AFC East fans. 20 plus years of getting hosed by Brady and Bellichick has to wear off at some point right?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Fuller has been ruthlessly mugging Jet WRs all game and they give him the gift OPI.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

TheBizzness posted:

don't listen to these guys! he was great!!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I can't wait for Wilson to come back so we can at least throw it more than 5 yards down the field as we get crushed.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
In other good news for us, our first round pick took a loss today

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Amy Pole Her posted:

Ahhh bitterness disguised as rational questioning. I miss thee. (For real though Tua will clearly hold everyone back if he plays like today)

Miami beat up a PRO BOWL QB baby 😬

Nah the bitterness comes next year, when the Pats sign a bunch of big long term contracts, still suck, and then Bill retires. You're going to see some serious crying then.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

ruh roh

https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1569053560658169856?s=20&t=Kgi3jP_fN5_hm84rYapQhA

that sucks

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol this loving kicker

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Lol I am in the midst of moving and just looked at the Box Score. Old as dirt Flacco throwing over 50 times is insanity. Probably could have gotten Jimmy G for a 7th and his caphit comes off after the season. Nope, Flacco is the answer for almost a Quarter of the season. The guy who did not even want to be here.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

K8.0 posted:

Nah the bitterness comes next year, when the Pats sign a bunch of big long term contracts, still suck, and then Bill retires. You're going to see some serious crying then.

Worded poorly on my part, was stupidly joking that I want it to be called whining on your part but it’s… a rational rear end question that deserved to be asked 😞

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i can't understand the series of coaching decisions that would lead to joe flacco throwing the ball 59 times, a good 20 of them with the game totally out of reach, while letting mike white throw the ball 0 times

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Seems like Gesicki being out there is a detriment to the offense. Not sure how it looked irl.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

NFL, prepare to get Zappe'd

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

CLASSIC BELICHICK

https://twitter.com/houtz/status/1569059007343599621?s=20&t=Kgi3jP_fN5_hm84rYapQhA

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So thats what he did with that extra week. He broke into Hard Rock Stadium

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
We have defeated the great satan so I will try to save my worries about Mr. Wobbles wobbling up every pass he throws until next week.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
If he sucks rear end the rest of the year but finishes 5-0 in his career as a Dolphin vs the Pats it won’t be a complete waste.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The main thing is, we're gonna get our poo poo pushed in by the Bills and none of this really matters.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
poo poo we’ll probably get our poo poo pushed in by Baltimore to ensure the nothing mattering comes early.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

CubanMissile posted:

poo poo we’ll probably get our poo poo pushed in by Baltimore to ensure the nothing mattering comes early.

you don't believe in our ability to win @ Baltimore down to 2nd and 3rd string OTs?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
OJ Howard scored 2 TDs lol

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
ITS ZAPPE TIME GUYS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ruined a perfectly good victory by reading FinHeaven and seeing people screaming in argument about the usual bullshit. Some folks saw a pro bowl QB, others saw a guy we've gotta replace asap.