Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

ram dass in hell posted:

Aren't you literally the person whose gimmick is getting sixed for saying retarded

no my gimmick is wanting to kill koos

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Ah, you must be another one of his escaped twinks. Welcome

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
that koos subplot isn’t half as funny as the neathetrodude turning out to be strong

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

skipmyseashells posted:

that koos subplot isn’t half as funny as the neathetrodude turning out to be strong

It's very empowering when people call me a weird freak for being too nice because they now have to imagine me as a buff weird freak who's being too nice

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Which is who and what I am

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Stop being a rude rear end in a top hat, NeatHeteroDude

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Which is who and what I am

neat psyhoanalysis dude

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Fine!

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Koos is a mystery? is he trolling? is he sincere? is he sincerely trolling? :confuoot:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude posted:

It's very empowering when people call me a weird freak for being too nice because they now have to imagine me as a buff weird freak who's being too nice

Just an excellent plot twist. still lol thinking about how you could hear everyone's mental brakes screeching when we found out

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

skipmyseashells posted:

in the spirit of the internet, I am calling "bullshit" on his claimed lifts

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lollontee posted:

Koos is a mystery? is he trolling? is he sincere? is he sincerely trolling? :confuoot:

def trolling sometimes but you don't write that many words about rules lawyering unless there's an underlying sincere love of the game

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Also would like to know what you meant by this.

bump

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
azathot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i want to give vladimir putin a tender kiss on the forehead just like the rest of cspam

16-bit Butt-Head has issued a correction as of 20:23 on Sep 11, 2022

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

:gas:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

wait what happened did you lift a couch or something

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Shifty Nipples posted:

3 printers at once

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Jazerus posted:

3 printers at once

gasp

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Jazerus posted:

3 printers at once

Shifty Nipples posted:

there's literally no way to explain what they mean without looking like a huge dick so you're gonna have to dig through my posts and find it yourself! I also have a post in the fitness thread that sort of describes what I'm doing now

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I'm still having trouble figuring out the meaning of your av

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Good soup! posted:

I'm still having trouble figuring out the meaning of your av

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

there's literally no way to explain what they mean without looking like a huge dick so you're gonna have to dig through my posts and find it yourself! I also have a post in the fitness thread that sort of describes what I'm doing now

how about if instead I just assume you could beat me up

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
you think that's nuts? wait till hear that he also can eat whatever he wants and never get fat

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Shifty Nipples posted:

how about if instead I just assume you could beat me up

that's probably true. on top of the exercising stuff, i used to kickbox and compete in MMA. that was until like 4-6 years ago when I got hit by two cars in two separate moments 6 months apart, which required many ortho surgeries to repair my elbows and shoulders. i haven't done any combat sports back then but I was posting about it in the fitness and glenn threads because I'm finally close to my pre-accidents level of strength (even though i'm not as explosive and my cardio isn't anywhere near as good)

but thinking in terms of beating people up and doing that kind of math always bugged me because it's very mean to beat someone up, and I haven't been in a fight with anyone for like...6 years. fighting is in general much more painful and dangerous than people think. all it takes is one punch to knock you off balance and BOOM you've cracked your skull on concrete. on top of that, you run the risk of badly hurting someone else in a fight :[, which would haunt me forever.

some of my old MMA buddies loved going to bars to drink and fight and i was the weenie who said "no thank you guys, I'll stay in"

Cranappleberry posted:

you think that's nuts? wait till hear that he also can eat whatever he wants and never get fat

i'm discovering every day that you're incorrect, but far worse is drinking alcohol because i have no hangover tolerance anymore. it sucks!

NeatHeteroDude has issued a correction as of 23:57 on Sep 11, 2022

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

drink more water dumbass

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Is that anything like a water buffalo?

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

lumpentroll posted:

drink more water dumbass

Here is a good joke that you will appreciate:
I will drink more water, thank you for the advice, but I didn't know you signed your posts with "dumbass", is this new?

Also I'm a water psycho but I spent too many of my college years drinking too hard and am convinced my body just doesn't have the willpower to not feel sick the day after I have four beers

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

Matt....gaetz............6???????

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Cranappleberry posted:

NHD has the metabolism of a golden retriever because he is one

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i'm discovering every day that you're incorrect, but far worse is drinking alcohol because i have no hangover tolerance anymore. it sucks!

congrats on being in your mid 20s

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

>:[

i'm feeling my oats for personal satisfaction reasons, sorry lumpentroll! but i can stop talking about my life unless people ask questions about it

StashAugustine posted:

congrats on being in your mid 20s

right? I'm not even that old (though I am very bald)!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

that's probably true. on top of the exercising stuff, i used to kickbox and compete in MMA. that was until like 4-6 years ago when I got hit by two cars in two separate moments 6 months apart, which required many ortho surgeries to repair my elbows and shoulders. i haven't done any combat sports back then but I was posting about it in the fitness and glenn threads because I'm finally close to my pre-accidents level of strength (even though i'm not as explosive and my cardio isn't anywhere near as good)

but thinking in terms of beating people up and doing that kind of math always bugged me because it's very mean to beat someone up, and I haven't been in a fight with anyone for like...6 years. fighting is in general much more painful and dangerous than people think. all it takes is one punch to knock you off balance and BOOM you've cracked your skull on concrete. on top of that, you run the risk of badly hurting someone else in a fight :[, which would haunt me forever.

some of my old MMA buddies loved going to bars to drink and fight and i was the weenie who said "no thank you guys, I'll stay in"

Yeah I'm not the fighting type, it's just an easy way to convey that I get that you're probably buff cause combing through peoples post history seems like a lot of effort. I'm glad to hear that you are recovering well from being attacked by cars :).

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i love not being bald

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Shifty Nipples posted:

Yeah I'm not the fighting type, it's just an easy way to convey that I get that you're probably buff cause combing through peoples post history seems like a lot of effort. I'm glad to hear that you are recovering well from being attacked by cars :).

thank you! and I gotcha, I appreciate the compliment too.

lobster shirt posted:

i love not being bald

that's what I thought at age 22, before the hair started thinning out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i imagine this of everyone by default