Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Please tell me that this series of pictures means that you traveled back in time and cooked king Leopold into a stew as a Christmas gift to us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

PainterofCrap posted:

No roaches my house, but I have a portable typewriter set up in the living room with a blank sheet rolled in, just in case

:allears:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/KuneKuneRufus/status/1568711424406323203

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

By popular demand posted:

People leaving the Burning Man thing

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l482T0yNkeo

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

imagine the size of..

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Swatting with A-10s is a pro-tier move

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What am I looking at here

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
I know this is the cursed images thread but goddamn that's cursed

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Karate Bastard posted:

What am I looking at here

Google “Highway Of Death” :nws:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

By popular demand posted:

Can I get this gang tag TIA

Shouldn't it be piss in the sink?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

vortmax posted:

I know this is the cursed images thread but goddamn that's cursed

You could say an entire country was cursed because one man was blessed with the freedom and resources to carry out his own will.

Content:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

PainterofCrap posted:

Google “Highway Of Death” :nws:

Ah, war crimes.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

ultrafilter posted:

Feather-less chicken

Why the heck does twitter think a chicken with no feathers is sensitive content suitable to viewed only by adults with an account?

I GISed these chickens and they don’t look gruesome or anything, just a chicken with no feathers. Weird, sure, but I wouldn’t say it’s something children shouldn’t look at.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

King Carnivore posted:

Why the heck does twitter think a chicken with no feathers is sensitive content suitable to viewed only by adults with an account?

I GISed these chickens and they don’t look gruesome or anything, just a chicken with no feathers. Weird, sure, but I wouldn’t say it’s something children shouldn’t look at.

I guess it would be disconcerting if the only form of chicken you knew about was nugs or tendies

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7fNQt8_XEc

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Cursed 9-11 video advertisement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRWSE3w9i5U

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

King Carnivore posted:

The image could be described a bald red cock.

When one GIS’s they pop up as “Naked” chickens. It might not be the actual image it could be the words the image can be described with.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

King Carnivore posted:

The poster labeled it as potentially disturbing content, not Twitter

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

This cat does not want to be petted

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
NFL football season kicked off today, so that means watching commercials.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Yeah tell her she's being naughty. That'll work.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Why would northernlion curse someone like this

Vakal
May 11, 2008

bossy lady posted:

Why would northernlion curse someone like this

The real curse is just wearing a sweater with a zipper so it's constantly catching on your chest hair.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Remaking quantum leap is so goddamned dumb what the gently caress why

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Frank Frank posted:

All Hollywood writers are now the failsons of investors and projects are chosen by an algorithm.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Old is new, new is dead.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

"Let's take Quantum Leap, a show with comfortable nostalgia for our increasingly old audience, and redo it with lore."

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Murdstone posted:

"Let's take Quantum Leap, a show with comfortable nostalgia for our increasingly old audience, and redo it with lore."

Except no one gives a poo poo anymore. The people who remember it will be annoyed and the premise seems quaint and far too “bubbly optimistic” for lack of a better term for current audiences.

Edit: also the ONLY audience that might grab onto it would be boomer chud “I wish things were the way they used to be” idiots who will instantly get mad because Scott Bakula is now an asian dude

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Murdstone posted:

Season 2 Finale: With the time travel mechanism revealed, the alien scientists prepare for the vampire army’s attack. Meanwhile the human vampire scientists make a game changing discovery about the alien dinosaurs - from the future. [New] [Finale]

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Frank Frank posted:

Except no one gives a poo poo anymore. The people who remember it will be annoyed and the premise seems quaint and far too “bubbly optimistic” for lack of a better term for current audiences.

Edit: also the ONLY audience that might grab onto it would be boomer chud “I wish things were the way they used to be” idiots who will instantly get mad because Scott Bakula is now an asian dude

I saw an announcement earlier on twitter and he was literally first out of the gate with "when did Scott Bakula become Chinese?" Just lined up for his daily ratio like a pig at the slop trough.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

SLOSifl posted:

Season 2 Finale: With the time travel mechanism revealed, the alien scientists prepare for the vampire army’s attack. Meanwhile the human vampire scientists make a game changing discovery about the alien dinosaurs - from the future. [New] [Finale]

Considering the original established that the devil is real during their Halloween episodes, this is not as far-fetched a plot line as you'd think.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Both of the quantum leap podcasts I listen to seem really positive toward the remake :banjo:

Mustached5thGrader fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Sep 12, 2022

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Both of the quantum leap podcasts I listen to seem really positive toward the remake :banjo:

was gonna call the idea of more than one quantum leap podcast existing and listening to them both cursed, but i listened to a the sopranos rewatch and am currently listening to a the wire rewatch and realized i am not in any shape to be throwing stones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I saw an announcement earlier on twitter and he was literally first out of the gate with "when did Scott Bakula become Chinese?" Just lined up for his daily ratio like a pig at the slop trough.

Who is “he”?