Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Philippe posted:

It's a festival for twats without concerts in the desert where you can do what you like

Twats and nothing is what I'm here for

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Dude.

*points to curse thread*

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

now for the funny part:

what do you see that i don't?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Probably that book of Pokemon cards

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
120 of the $187k right there

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/Makesmysoulhapy/status/1568818611636125696?t=Y-di_PjyHgFUkyWWF10rHA&s=19

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Oh good, the real-life subtember 11th ad.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Lobok posted:

What should we name this new festival of ours?
I don't know, but after all this casual sex my piss is burning, man.
*both suddenly look at each other excitedly*

and thus Sex Piss was born!

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.
No Freedom Fries?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jesus, I knew these things were bad but not THAT bad. Thank you truck

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

"Benerial"

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

wtf who takes their pants all the way off when sitting on the toilet

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Same idiot who forgets to check the toilet paper holder to see if it’s empty.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

LifeSunDeath posted:

if you've never tried cotton candy faygo, it's nice, it's like cream soda flavor but good cotton candy smell.

I wanted to like it but it’s haunted by the looming specter of sucralose, which I can taste from about ten feet away. :(

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Carthag Tuek posted:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

IUG posted:

Same idiot who forgets to check the toilet paper holder to see if it’s empty.

Somehow I don't think the toilet paper holder being empty is the major concern here

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Carthag Tuek posted:

What do you think the hook on the back of the door is for? :confused:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Carthag Tuek posted:

Feels good man

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Just lmao if you're not getting fully nude every time you use the bathroom, even in public.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Wandering out of the stall fully nude (except shoes, civilized) to use the bidets with all the soap dispensers

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Carthag Tuek posted:

These are the yin to the "shirt off shitters" yang

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Wait til these people hear about full naked pooping.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Thats much too much power for any one person

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Thats much too much power for any one person

Then poo poo with a partner? It isn't that complicated

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Lmao if you aren’t challenging an opponent to battleshit every time

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
you sank my battleshit!

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Oh this is great.
Some context: A few months back Walgreens announced they'd be putting these weird flatscreens on their frozen/refrigerated section because some C-level moron had a bright idea and there wasn't nearly enough pushback. The idea is they'd play ads of the thing in the freezer behind the door and get people to buy more frozen and refrigerated items. Of course this misses the obvious issues that it is: 1. Expensive, 2. Not why people go to Walgreens, 3. Likely to break or become useless as inventory shifts.

gently caress a chain pharmacy.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Then poo poo with a partner? It isn't that complicated

imagine the way otters hold hands while they sleep except its a goon and their partner making GBS threads

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Karate Bastard posted:

Somehow I don't think the toilet paper holder being empty is the major concern here

It's ok you have hands.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Old person burning man talk, I went between 2000-2004. There are too many people going now, techbros or not. This year was over 70,000 people, I think in 2001 they were celebrating 25,000. They have passed the point of reasonable infrastructure usage and you get poo poo like 8-12 hour exodus.

The reason everyone isn't freewheeling on that road is that the playa is a vulnerable and protected area. Anyone who went off it would have bureau of land management people on their rear end so fast it'd make your head spin.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

OPAONI posted:

Oh this is great.
Some context: A few months back Walgreens announced they'd be putting these weird flatscreens on their frozen/refrigerated section because some C-level moron had a bright idea and there wasn't nearly enough pushback. The idea is they'd play ads of the thing in the freezer behind the door and get people to buy more frozen and refrigerated items. Of course this misses the obvious issues that it is: 1. Expensive, 2. Not why people go to Walgreens, 3. Likely to break or become useless as inventory shifts.

gently caress a chain pharmacy.

You know what is a good way to get people to see and buy stuff in the chilled cupboards? Having them clear so people can see what you have and go "that sounds like what I want". This is my original idea - do not steal.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Scaramouche posted:

so fast it'd make your head spin.

:hmmyes:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Scaramouche posted:

Old person burning man talk, I went between 2000-2004. There are too many people going now, techbros or not. This year was over 70,000 people, I think in 2001 they were celebrating 25,000. They have passed the point of reasonable infrastructure usage and you get poo poo like 8-12 hour exodus.

The reason everyone isn't freewheeling on that road is that the playa is a vulnerable and protected area. Anyone who went off it would have bureau of land management people on their rear end so fast it'd make your head spin.

With that many self important people though you'd think someone would try. Guess the people rich enough to not give a poo poo about the fine are flying in or something.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

imagine the way otters hold hands while they sleep except its a goon and their partner making GBS threads

Or with an audience:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Went for an interview for the full time shitter position. Got turned down, said I needed 3-5 years continual making GBS threads experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Trabant posted:

Or with an audience:

Was that Lyndon Johnson's bathroom?