Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Devils Affricate posted:

Pretty sure most of the cast of The Boys are ripped

Have these guys ever seen Adam West Batman?

Yeah just because Karl Urban goes around in a trench coat doesn't mean every other role he's in he doesn't look like Hugh JackedMan. And we see a lot of Jack Quaid in the latest season. A lot

Also, me watching that episode of the Good Place where Chidi's shirt comes off: :stare::stare::stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003
the Vin Diesel erasure itt is a little gross :chloe:

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

vin diesel sucks sorry

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He’s also never really been in ‘great’ shape since he became a star

In the 90s he had a pretty good body and a trim waist but mostly since the mid 2000s he’s just thick with some leftover muscle

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Sep 12, 2022

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

wonder why they didn't pick Carl Weathers or Mr T for their little poster

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Toxic Mental posted:

At 6:30PM on a Sunday in rainy weather?

Trump also hates rainy weather because it ruins his lovely combover.. surprised no one was holding an umbrella for him

Maybe he was going to get questioned about which papers he sold to whom..

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

greazeball posted:

wonder why they didn't pick Carl Weathers or Mr T for their little poster

Side note: Mr. T is one of the nicest people I have ever met and spent time with. The dude is just all about intense positivity and acknowledging others around him.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

"No homo but drat I love when men in movies used to be ripped and half naked all the time."

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

kazil posted:

"No homo but drat I love when men in movies used to be ripped and half naked all the time."

It's because that's what they perceive themselves as looking like

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

loving Moron posted:

Side note: Mr. T is one of the nicest people I have ever met and spent time with. The dude is just all about intense positivity and acknowledging others around him.

So you are saying that he doesn't pity the fool, but rather encourages them not to be foolish?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"No ripped male beefcakes anymore"

*chris-hemsworth-ghostbusters-himbo.jpg*

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGL1qpUR9Jo&t=49s

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

kazil posted:

Fellas is it gay to enjoy the masculine form?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

BrigadierSensible posted:

So you are saying that he doesn't pity the fool, but rather encourages them not to be foolish?

He takes pity upon the fool, and hopes to help them see the error of their ways

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

I could legit watch a loop of skarsgard catching the spear and throwing it back in The Northman.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

kazil posted:

Don't forget well-lubed

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

mobby_6kl posted:

That might be the only case where I have to agree, modern action movies are poo poo compared to the 80s stuff

90's had its moments too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kJD2chm5HY

e: watched this movie like a week ago, I think there may also be something to the theory that modern action movies are too hard to follow for these folks, and probably too long for them to not be shifting in their seats.

sarcastx fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Sep 12, 2022

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Also, me watching that episode of the Good Place where Chidi's shirt comes off: :stare::stare::stare:

I'd hope so, dude is one of the worst actors I've ever seen.

It's like they had to start shooting the series in 20 minutes and had to just grab a random improv group guy.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Everybody forgot about Joe Don Baker

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVance/status/1569297921828323328

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

“Haberman writes that he quizzed nearly everyone about which options would lead to success – including the valet who brought Diet Cokes when Trump pressed a red button on his Oval Office desk.”

Beautiful

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Pre-order my book, "Path to Success", by Diet Coke Boy

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

TK8325 posted:

Everybody forgot about Joe Don Baker

Mitchell: Even his name says "Is that a beer?"

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Canonically, the 80s muscleman was killed by Keanu Reeves's protagonist in Speed.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

He thought he had it in the bag. I mean how could he not? He had both the boaters and the bikers. That's water and land!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Shanghaied posted:

He thought he had it in the bag. I mean how could he not? He had both the boaters and the bikers. That's water and land!

On Election Day, the Hang-gliders for Trump betrayed us all

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

poisonpill posted:

On Election Day, the Hang-gliders for Trump betrayed us all

IIIRC the boaters also got swamped from the wake and as they were swimming, the Sea Patrol showed up and mistook them for recreational divers and had them executed. RIP boaters, you were too good for this corrupt ocean.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Shanghaied posted:

He didn't count on the massive boater fraud

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lol if they bait him into saying "yeah I knew I'd lost" because he wouldn't want to admit to NOT knowing something

I am the smartest, I know everything, including all the incriminating information

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Shanghaied posted:

A whole bunch of boats sunk in his boat parades, so he had underwater covered, too.

Data Graham posted:

Lol if they bait him into saying "yeah I knew I'd lost" because he wouldn't want to admit to NOT knowing something

I am the smartest, I know everything, including all the incriminating information

They don't even have to be clever about it. just say "he's too sloppy to know he lost" and post a picture of some burger wrappers on gaudy carpet.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Unfortunately, Donald Trump is in DC for an experimental procedure to install a hydraulic butthole so not only is he not getting arrested today we won't get to see any huge diaps any more.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Powershift posted:

A whole bunch of boats sunk in his boat parades, so he had underwater covered, too.

They don't even have to be clever about it. just say "he's too sloppy to know he lost" and post a picture of some burger wrappers on gaudy carpet.

Dark Poseidon strikes again!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Chief McHeath posted:

Unfortunately, Donald Trump is in DC for an experimental procedure to install a hydraulic butthole so not only is he not getting arrested today we won't get to see any huge diaps any more.

What a poo poo show.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Shanghaied posted:

Man the British were so hosed!

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

He needs to use a permanent marker to indicate to the surgeon which orifice to work on, otherwise they could just as easily replace his lips.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

priznat posted:

Yeah he’s a trained dancer or something and those dudes are definitely in shape. I think he got pretty large for that video game movie too?

Yeah, he started as a dancer, that's why this was so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPCJIB1f7jk

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
maybe he got off the plane in golf clothes so that he could immediately go play golf, ever think of that?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Chief McHeath posted:

Guarantee those super nerds at NASA space force screw up the o ring again

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Shanghaied posted:

One berder if by land, two fish delites if by sea!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Trumo never ate a spicy chicken sandwich

That’s why we never got the support of the hang glider patriots:negative: