Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

OwlFancier posted:

Went for an interview for the full time shitter position. Got turned down, said I needed 3-5 years continual making GBS threads experience.

Should have shown them your post history.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Trabant posted:

Or with an audience:

GROOM OF THE STOOL!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groom_of_the_Stool

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

The Anime Liker posted:

Should have shown them your post history.

nice

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Trabant posted:

Or with an audience:

Gentlemen, we welcome you to tonight's performance.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Trabant posted:

Or with an audience:

It's where the judges sit to properly score you. They look for both artistry and technical prowess.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

OwlFancier posted:

Went for an interview for the full time shitter position. Got turned down, said I needed 3-5 years continual making GBS threads experience.

You joke, but you literally can make more donating your stool for use in medical transplant than you can make at federal minimum wage x 40 hour work weeks :negative:

I legit tried to do this and failed because I couldn't give a large enough sample a couple of times during the introductory period. I made $300 for interviewing and donating probably 4 poops, but otherwise, yes, I interviewed for the shitter position and got turned down

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Hearing this in my head like Gandalf saying "fool of a took!"

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Wait how do I apply because I do not have your problem

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Ah, a very important poo poo post

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Then poo poo with a partner? It isn't that complicated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avb1XbO0EIs

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

BrianBoitano posted:

You joke, but you literally can make more donating your stool for use in medical transplant than you can make at federal minimum wage x 40 hour work weeks :negative:

I legit tried to do this and failed because I couldn't give a large enough sample a couple of times during the introductory period. I made $300 for interviewing and donating probably 4 poops, but otherwise, yes, I interviewed for the shitter position and got turned down

You should have shown them your post history.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

E: ^^^ well they only want good poop, so :smug:

Soul Dentist posted:

Wait how do I apply because I do not have your problem

Really depends on your location, go private browsing* and search cityname stool donation

* the company I tried is big on targeted ads, careful or you'll get all sorts of "participate in medical research!" ads for literal years afterward

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

theflyingorc posted:

Ah, a very important poo poo post

exquisite

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Karate Bastard posted:

Dude.

*points to curse thread*

These have come up in the tech nightmares thread too. I have a real ax to grind with these stupid doors.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

TopHatGenius posted:

It's ok you have hands.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Scaramouche posted:

Old person burning man talk, I went between 2000-2004. There are too many people going now, techbros or not. This year was over 70,000 people, I think in 2001 they were celebrating 25,000. They have passed the point of reasonable infrastructure usage and you get poo poo like 8-12 hour exodus.

The reason everyone isn't freewheeling on that road is that the playa is a vulnerable and protected area. Anyone who went off it would have bureau of land management people on their rear end so fast it'd make your head spin.

Yeah, I was just reading where Burning Man was trying to renew their 10 year permit, and they wanted to get as many as 100k people + staff there. I think BLM wants it to stop at 70k + staff.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I think BLM wants it to stop at 70k + staff.

Why would Black Lives Matter give a poo poo

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Lincoln posted:

I assume you're joking, but for anyone else's benefit it's the Bureau of Land Management

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Lincoln posted:

Bureau of Land Management, which, if you're a certain type of western dipshit rancher, is even worse than Black Lives Matter because you've never actually seen a black person but the Guv'mint tellin' you you can't shoot a wolf for existing near your cattle is high tyranny.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

OPAONI posted:

Bureau of Land Management, which, if you're a certain type of western dipshit rancher, is even worse than Black Lives Matter because you've never actually seen a black person but the Guv'mint tellin' you you can't shoot a wolf for existing near your cattle is high tyranny.

Wasn't the catalyst for the Bundy Ranch stuff that they were letting their cattle graze on (and destroy) protected land outside of their ranch?

Either way, that whole thing was hilarious:

And terrifying:

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

I am constantly amazed by the loving silk lined kid gloves they handled those dipshits with.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Forever laughing that the Bureau of Land Management was creating fire breaks to stop the California wildfires and via the telephone game that got shorthanded to "BLM is starting the fires" and CHUDs refused to evacuate because they were hoping to shoot black people in rural hog piss county California. And many CHUDs died.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Cyrano4747 posted:

I am constantly amazed by the loving silk lined kid gloves they handled those dipshits with.

The biggest catalyst in causing so many of these and far worse dipshits to exist was the government not handling Ruby Ridge and Waco with kid gloves.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

White, heavily armed dipshits: I’m gonna kill any loving cop that gets near me

Cops: ooo, uh, gee let’s uh dance around this one for a bit. Keep things calm

Black man: [carrying a sandwich to his car]

Cops: [immediate lethal force]

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Reminder that cops let the Bundy dipshits seize a federal building and commit crimes for weeks and all they got was a sternly worded email asking not to do it again but in 1985 a black guy had a gun so cops bombed 61 houses hoping to get him.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
juries let them off scot free didn't they?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

`Nemesis posted:

Search your feelings.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

The Anime Liker posted:

Reminder that cops let the Bundy dipshits seize a federal building and commit crimes for weeks and all they got was a sternly worded email asking not to do it again but in 1985 a black guy had a gun so cops bombed 61 houses hoping to get him.

Not disputing that policing in America is profoundly hosed up and unequal, and not disputing that firebombing a neighborhood was profoundly hosed up and killed many innocents.

Characterizing MOVE as "a black guy had a gun" is incredibly disingenuous, they had gun nests on the roof and were conducting drills on their neighbors roofs while armed. Also it wasn't the cops that made the call to firebomb them, it's was the city's black mayor. It was the wrong call and a stain on the city all the same.

Ruby Ridge was also white people, and the feds intentionally sniped the family's mother in her kitchen while she was holding an infant and kick started the entire militia movement that we see today. Policing and use of force is obviously unequal but wishing more people would get killed by feds and police ain't the way to fix it.

The Bundys are nutjobs but as far as I'm aware the only casualty from their standoff was one of their members who was killed by cops after drawing a gun on them. They were mad about a land dispute, threw a hissy fit, and got a stern talking to. They can pretend they won if they want, I'm just glad no one (else) died and no one became a martyr for their dumb cause.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

The difference between the authoritarian right and the libertarian right is that the authoritarians hate BLM and AOC, whereas the libertarians hate BLM and AOC.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

BrianBoitano posted:

I'll bite.

Stool for use in medical transplant?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Wipfmetz posted:

I'll bite.

Stool for use in medical transplant?

we found out that if you put the poop of someone with good poop into the butt of someone with bad poop it can fix their poop
it does this because of bacteria

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Wipfmetz posted:

I'll bite.

ew

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Carthag Tuek posted:

wtf who takes their pants all the way off when sitting on the toilet

I do when I'm at home. It lets me man-spread on the throne like God intended.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Killingyouguy! posted:

we found out that if you put the poop of someone with good poop into the butt of someone with bad poop it can fix their poop
it does this because of bacteria

Yep. If you've ever seen those "pro-biotic" supplements and poo poo at the grocery store, or have heard about the pro-biotic nature of things like yogurt and kombucha, and were wondering whether they work: they don't; your stomach (with its anti-bacterial acid) is in the way. To get the good bacteria to your colon, you have to put it there directly. And there's no better source of good poop bacteria than good poop itself.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ultrafilter posted:

The difference between the authoritarian right and the libertarian right is that the authoritarians hate BLM and AOC, whereas the libertarians hate BLM and AOC.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

ultrafilter posted:

:trumppop:

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

`Nemesis posted:

A couple got off from jury nullification, the others got off from the prosecution mishandling the case, either on purpose or from incompetence (they didn't turn over evidence to the defense)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

ultrafilter posted:

Took 3 emptyquotes but I got the good rear end joke