Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Noob Saibot posted:

I wish Microsoft could give me an answer on how the gently caress they allowed halo infinite, what was supposed to be their crown jewel game, to be in development over 5 years and all they had to show for it was that demo at e3 2020. Then they rehired the bungie guy and delayed the release another year and all they had was a extremely barebones open world game that literally has 2 environments!

If I was Microsoft’s CEO I would have literally fired everyone including Phil Spencer for that level of incompetence

Yes Mr Microsoft, this man demands answers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

MJBuddy posted:

Yes Mr Microsoft, this man demands answers
I mean, an answer as to why they forgot the "service" part of "live service game" is a legitimate question.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Is Forza Motorsport 7 worth playing if you can get your hands on it? I am checking out some reviews right now and everyone is saying it sucks without some kind of VIP pass to make getting money easier or something, and I'm guessing since service is officially shut down you can't get that anymore.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lammasu posted:

I mean, an answer as to why they forgot the "service" part of "live service game" is a legitimate question.

Halo 2 had 9 post launch maps added in less time than infinite has had 2

CV 64 Fan
Oct 13, 2012

It's pretty dope.

Carmant posted:

Is Forza Motorsport 7 worth playing if you can get your hands on it? I am checking out some reviews right now and everyone is saying it sucks without some kind of VIP pass to make getting money easier or something, and I'm guessing since service is officially shut down you can't get that anymore.

I'd say no. The last great FM was 4 imo. I have some hope for the new one but who knows...

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Carmant posted:

I am a Forza fanboy and even I am saying no, don't get it. The next Motorsport is coming out in less than a year. Play Horizon 5 in the mean time.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Noob Saibot posted:

I wish Microsoft could give me an answer on how the gently caress they allowed halo infinite, what was supposed to be their crown jewel game, to be in development over 5 years and all they had to show for it was that demo at e3 2020. Then they rehired the bungie guy and delayed the release another year and all they had was a extremely barebones open world game that literally has 2 environments!

If I was Microsoft’s CEO I would have literally fired everyone including Phil Spencer for that level of incompetence

Microsoft cares about its box being the primary device in your living room, nothing else, franchises mean nothing.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

apatheticman posted:

Microsoft cares about its box being the primary device in your living room, nothing else, franchises mean nothing.

They don’t give a gently caress about that. They want your monthly subscription to game pass

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
I picked up FM7 with All The Stuff right before it delisted and have enjoyed it quite a lot. I imagine with slower progression I might not have. It finally got me to retire my copy of FM4, at least.

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

apatheticman posted:

They really don’t

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Well, looks like Ubisoft is going to have the first mainstream game series with full penetration.

SpiderLink
Oct 3, 2006
Remember that part in I wanna say AC 3 where you play as Altair's sperm?

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

SpiderLink posted:

Remember that part in I wanna say AC 3 where you play as Altair's sperm?

Oh yeah lol, that owned

You play as Altair climbing up a tower where you find the templar lady and then it fades to black and you hear Desmond go "whooooa holy poo poo what's happening, I'm becoming jiiiiiiiz"

Professor Beetus fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Sep 13, 2022

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

AC2 is still ok to this day

the rat fandom
Apr 28, 2010

TheScott2K posted:

I picked up FM7 with All The Stuff right before it delisted and have enjoyed it quite a lot. I imagine with slower progression I might not have. It finally got me to retire my copy of FM4, at least.

Speaking of, FH4 is turning 4 next month, does anyone know if it is going to get delisted?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Laserface posted:

Maybe if she leaves 343 and focuses all her energy on her dying family member she can keep them on life support for 10 years too.

I said goddamn

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Laserface posted:

Maybe if she leaves 343 and focuses all her energy on her dying family member she can keep them on life support for 10 years too.

i missed this one but lmfao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

i missed this one but lmfao

Omon Ra
Nov 1, 2020
peanus

Laserface posted:

:drat:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://twitter.com/lbabinz/status/1569692987327913987?s=46&t=HZSgrb0OxnXhsVQ4FUenug

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Goldeneye just announced as 'coming soon' on the Nintendo direct.

EFB.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Ok Phil now give us the remake.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Snacksmaniac posted:

It just got announced too.

Edit: Not remake but 4k with improved frame rate

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Snacksmaniac posted:

doesn't bond have an anniversary this fall? bet it launches then

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
https://twitter.com/RareLtd/status/1569693409467662337

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Snacksmaniac posted:

thatll have to wait until nintendo online gets Wii emulation

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

omfg

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Barudak posted:

It just got announced too.

Edit: Not remake but 4k with improved frame rate
Mbison yes! (Probably no pc version I guess)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
No online multi???

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

yessssssssss

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Finally

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

N64 graphics at 4K60? Only with the power of Series X.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

60 fps and the ability to aim at things modern style and we're set.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Finally!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Thats his hand

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

its his face op, he has a big dumb irish face from eating too many potatoes the wide way

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

maybe on Switch it is :colbert:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
no online multiplayer is an epic fail but im gonna buy the gently caress out of the game

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

barnold posted:

no online multiplayer is an epic fail but im gonna buy the gently caress out of the game
I don't think it's confirmed either way. It's just worded that way to let people know that the frame rate doesn't dip during local multi. We'll just have to wait and see.

Also you don't have to buy the gently caress out of it it's on Game Pass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

Thats his hand

Hopefully the HD version will let us resolve this mystery once and for all.