Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I M NOT WHINE-KIDS WHINE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Bismuth posted:

Christ. Arent the ribs an especially painful spot to get tattooed too?

Uh, bro, he’s a TOUGH MUDDER and basically INVINCIBLE and you’re a oval office for ASKING.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Imagine taking what amounts to a very messy fun run for millennials and making it the center of your personality. And then getting that tattoo

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Is it in reference to mudding or is it mudder as in dat mudderfucker vinny da nose eyy pizza pie?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

https://toughmudder.com

This is that guys inner soul. A 30 year old boy playing in the mud with a GoPro strapped to his head

Scratch Monkey has a new favorite as of 13:30 on Sep 7, 2022

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

I thought it meant he’s anal exclusive

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

OwlFancier posted:

Is it in reference to mudding or is it mudder as in dat mudderfucker vinny da nose eyy pizza pie?

It’s the CrossFit of foot races

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

BigFactory posted:

Oh so it's a pyramid scam as well as a cult for basic dipshits.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Bismuth posted:

Yeah that would have absolutely sucked and taken a while lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I'm in the parking lot after ToughMudder giving out free tattoos to people covered in mud. I'm also covered in mud but I did not participate in the event.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

You’re a Muddy Buddy!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

My old job used to send a team of people to do a tough mudder every year and it was always a mix of gungho gym lunatics and giggly middle aged office workers who came back looking like hollow shells the next day, because the gym lunatics really buy into the EVERYONE HAS TO FINISH WE ARE ALL ONE BIG MUDDY MASS OF IDIOTS thing and force them through it lol.

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

BigFactory posted:

I’ve done a couple of them with a friend who also did the more serious ones. It was a run with obstacles and was pretty fun. You certainly can get hurt doing it but nothing is forced and you can just go around stuff (unless you are in early morning competitive groups)

My understanding was Tough Mudder was like the Tutorial compared to other runs. Did TM even survive the pandemic?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Somehow it being A Brand makes it even worse, wonderful!

Also lmao at the greatest struggle of your life what formed your entire sense of perseverence being a weird adventure day out thing.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 19:10 on Sep 7, 2022

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

LifeSunDeath posted:

I M NOT WHINE-KIDS WHINE

I kept staring at that line like :confused: "I'm not whine. Kids whine." I think?

Bismuth posted:

Apparently, but also more common of a spot for a first tattoo than you might think!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It says “I DO NOT WHINE - KIDS WHINE” but the spacing kind of sucks

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bismuth posted:

There are definitely worse spots but ribs are certainly Not Fun especially if you're getting a bold print facebook meme drilled in there for deeply stupid reasons

HelleSpud
Apr 1, 2010

Why does "through power," have a comma?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

HelleSpud posted:

cause its good to take a pause and just appreciate things once you got the power, ya know?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

HelleSpud posted:

Eh, his punctuation isn't consistent.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Read After Burning posted:

Apparently, but also more common of a spot for a first tattoo than you might think!

I hope this is his first tattoo

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

some plague rats posted:

There are definitely worse spots but ribs are certainly Not Fun especially if you're getting a bold print facebook meme drilled in there for deeply stupid reasons

Can confirm as someone who got 馬鹿外人 on my side as my first tattoo. Top half was agony, bottom half I barely noticed. About half the folks I meet think it's deeply stupid and tasteless, so probably even thread appropriate!

Read After Burning posted:

I was a little surprised that no one tried to talk me out of it.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

I'll admit I smiled when I ran that through translate. Bonus if you stick to the story that it means brave warrior or something equally dumb.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

Marcade posted:

I'll admit I smiled when I ran that through translate. Bonus if you stick to the story that it means brave warrior or something equally dumb.

I tell everyone a different lie. It's also done in a hand scrawled Kanji style so illegible to machine translation.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Waste of Breath posted:

I tell everyone a different lie. It's also done in a hand scrawled Kanji style so illegible to machine translation.

I initially thought it was Mandarin, and Google Translate tells me it means "Red Deer Outsider".

Which I think is cooler than the Japanese translation.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

HelleSpud posted:

it's to clarify that it should be read in a yoda voice

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
someone posted this on a facebook thread talking about grilling onions

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Again, what a loving painful spot for a lukewarm joke.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
I’ve kinda thought about getting some of that highly detailed botanical/floral black work on my armpits, but have repeatedly made the same pain vs how funny is it actually calculus you just did, with the same result.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Like some kinda generic sweatshirt from a big box store or a random NPC in an edgy video game. Surely that's not real?

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
“Refrain from wrong speech” makes me think he’s someone who complains about “woke”. Conflicts a bit with “open minded”, although if the former assumption is correct then it probably means his idea of open minded is not applying critical thinking to anything he reads on Truth, Parler, etc.

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
It’s the Five Precepts of Buddhism. I can’t tell you why there’s a Valknut there.

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Again, what a loving painful spot for a lukewarm joke.

I'm dumb what's the joke

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple
Armpit smell bad. Like onion.

If armpit have flower, joke that armpit smell good. Maybe sarcasm.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

I don't get it if you look for bhuddism tattoos online they're some of the best looking cultural tattoos there are and this dork wanted something that looks like a reebok shirt. Maybe it was meant to blend in and hide all those roid zits.

Macksy has a new favorite as of 01:52 on Sep 13, 2022

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

King Carnivore posted:

It’s the Five Precepts of Buddhism. I can’t tell you why there’s a Valknut there.

It might be a Gracie jiu jitsu thing, but I can't be certain.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Oh hey, the person behind a classic has revealed themselves: https://local12.com/news/offbeat/ohio-tattoo-artist-admits-to-inking-worst-tattoo-ever

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

quote:

Looking back, I could have allowed myself to be defeated by that tattoo. I could have quit my job as a tattoo artist and moved to something else. However, I am not a quitter.

Gonna guess there's some other classics out there too then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

"Looking back, I could have allowed myself to be defeated by that tattoo. I could have quit my job as a tattoo artist and moved to something else. However, I am not a quitter. I moved forward and surrounded myself with talented artists and improved my skills."

improved, huh? prove it