Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Mirthless posted:

$1600 worth of tests on my cat and all the really bad ones came back negative , diagnosis seems to be "the cat was sick", time to celebrate :weed:

yay congratulations

(that seems weird i just mean glad your buddy is gonna be ok)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

There was a little spider dangling off the filter of my joint. :wtf:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

well did you smoke them up

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

SplitSoul posted:

There was a little spider dangling off the filter of my joint. :wtf:

Did you choom the lil fella up

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

adorable, 5/5

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I ran across this on Amazon today and drat do I wish it was real.

A couple reviews say it works but it just seems like just some random poo poo thrown together.

MADE WITH ONLY ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Echinacea Purpurea, Matcha Green Tea, Clove, Flax Seed, Chia Seed, and Ginger Root.

https://www.amazon.com/Better-High-...ps%2C77&sr=8-55

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Just take a week off, dude.

Don't take Alex Jones brain pills but for stoners.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
There are no shortcuts to a tolerance break

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

yeah it's really not that hard to quit weed for a week or two to reset your tolerance, unless you're like a legit medical user with aggressive chron's disease or cancer or something. just do it

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

skooma512 posted:

There are no shortcuts to a tolerance break

Sure there are: just eyeball a dose of phenazepam. :haw:

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Samuel Glompers posted:

Did you choom the lil fella up

Let's just say Itsy-Bitsy learned a valuable lesson about bogarting my poo poo.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
the marijuana spider gets 8/10s of the way done, looks at the remaining part of the spider web and thinks "man, how often do flies even hit that spot, anyway?" and then settles in for some spider madden

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I remember seeing those pictures as a kid, seeing the caffeine one and thinking wow, I guess spiders are fundamentally different from humans and there was no point to this, crack-pinging to the drug war and the amoral desperation of researchers at the same time

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

the government weed store is currently closed due to union strike

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Wheeee posted:

... gotta support the unions on this one

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
edit: dumb post lol

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Wheeee posted:

Easily the friendliest, most informed weed knowers in the province, and I wanna keep em that way so let's get em a raise BCGEU baby love the BCGEU

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

yea it’s the same with the BC liquor stores, only places i go

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I just got my medical weed auth in Virginia and holy poo poo they made the process the most streamlined thing in the world since the law changed in July

they don't have to go through the state any longer, it's just a doctor saying "yes this person should get weed" after a 10-minute telehealth appointment made that same morning. got my documents the instant the appointment ended, and I was leaving a *very convenient location* happy about 2 hours later

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

by trichomes these are THC heavy but could also go another week. but I was seeing botrytis rot, so I cut them

Then I used stakes to pull the 2 remaining, giant-rear end plants into the space this freed up, so that if I need to zip the roof shut they don't hit the 8-10' tall canvas.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I got jerky for my brother in law who lives in a jerkyless land — some normal stuff, some fancy stuff and some artificial Beyond Meat stuff.

cat found and demolished the fancy stuff, leaving the others alone

clever boy

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mawarannahr posted:

I got jerky for my brother in law who lives in a jerkyless land — some normal stuff, some fancy stuff and some artificial Beyond Meat stuff.

cat found and demolished the fancy stuff, leaving the others alone

clever boy

that cat had a good day

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i'm cleaning my brass pipe that i've had since the 70s and the gunk that is coming out of it is downright historical

paleo resins

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

tmfc posted:

yeah it's really not that hard to quit weed for a week or two to reset your tolerance, unless you're like a legit medical user with aggressive chron's disease or cancer or something. just do it

but I don’t wanna.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

they're so cute when they're little.

https://i.imgur.com/fxtTOE5.mp4

big girls getting rained on; this is basically just two plants.

tmfc posted:

speak for yourself; I get absolutely crippling insomnia for about 14 days that interferes with work etc, combined with a host of minor but obnoxious physical stuff the first week (GERD, general achiness and short temper). Compared to withdrawing from benzos or something it's a bullshit cakewalk but subjectively I still find it pretty unpleasant. If not for the absolute wall of nearly impenetrable insomnia for 2 weeks it would be a different deal.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Cabbages and Kings posted:

they're so cute when they're little.

https://i.imgur.com/fxtTOE5.mp4

big girls getting rained on; this is basically just two plants.

:syoon:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/WeirdB0ngs/status/1568339221253099521?t=JoqRoInSZnyGxPwWmrnjPQ&s=19

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I think my favorite thing about growing is now, when you can get the flower oils all over your fingers and smell where the plants are heading…I need to make some little signs that say “Stop touching me!”

i am harry has issued a correction as of 07:18 on Sep 11, 2022

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

here’s my pet wasps they live under the ac unit I gave them a pepper I didn’t need and sometimes I pour water into the little hole for them

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Give The Wasps Weed

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

the milk machine posted:

Give The Wasps Weed

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

the milk machine posted:

Give The Wasps Weed

if a bee hive is in a big weed field, do they make thc honey?

i like to think yes, that would be one sweet buzz

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
id love to see a big fat bumblebee just covered in little weed threads

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

dee eight posted:

if a bee hive is in a big weed field, do they make thc honey?

i like to think yes, that would be one sweet buzz

i can think of one way we can find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

apparently some beekeepers have trained bees to make weed honey