Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

my bony fealty posted:

its the lady ghislaine herself, posting here

EPIC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Lol at scientist guy (Jolly West?) going "I want to know what you're doing with my reaserch". He knew! He was all in on it!

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

January 6 Survivor posted:

I mean quite a few roman emperors got done in by their praetorian guard so why not believe the secret service is actually behind every assassination of US presidents?

because it's an absolutely idiotic idea, but aside from that why not?

How much of the GDP goes towards paying their Donative? If it's below 20% they absolutely did it.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

mark immune posted:

which permad covid thread freak are you?

what have you ever contributed to this thread besides mewling about other posters

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Azathoth posted:

MKULTRA accidentally producing a serial killer who spontaneously confesses to anything and everything would be funny if the cops hadn't used Henry Lee Lucas and Ottis Toole to prevent hundreds of families from getting justice by finding who actually killed their loved ones.

y not both

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Also, to be clear, I think they did kill some people just not what they confessed to. It's also possible they never were convicted of anything they actually did beyond the last murder.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Azathoth posted:

The CIA setting up a scare assassination only for the Secret Service to dome the president by accident is super funny if you imagine George H. W. Bush pissing himself in terror because he left too much of a paper trail for a successful assassination.

picturing something like Who Shot Mr Burns, with like six completely separate parties coincidentally converging on dallas 11/22/63, picking their spots, setting up their shots/bombs/poison darts

only for a car to backfire and some rando SS agent freaks out and 360 noscopes JFK by accident

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Mola Yam posted:

picturing something like Who Shot Mr Burns, with like six completely separate parties coincidentally converging on dallas 11/22/63, picking their spots, setting up their shots/bombs/poison darts

only for a car to backfire and some rando SS agent freaks out and 360 noscopes JFK by accident

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Azathoth posted:

The CIA setting up a scare assassination only for the Secret Service to dome the president by accident is super funny if you imagine George H. W. Bush pissing himself in terror because he left too much of a paper trail for a successful assassination.

“Damnit, I missed. Just gotta get the shoulder. …Oh gently caress.”

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

a hungover secret service guard with poor trigger discipline accidentally killing the president is my personal favorite JFK conspiracy theory

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

A hungover rookie Secret Service agent given that critical spot because the more veteran agents were very likely still at least tipsy given how much they reportedly consumed the night before.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Secret service does have a bit of a reputation for drinking and being problematic because of it

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Azathoth posted:

A hungover rookie Secret Service agent given that critical spot because the more veteran agents were very likely still at least tipsy given how much they reportedly consumed the night before.

you get one guess about who started that rumor about the SS being hungover

hint: the devil never loses

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/bhking03897/status/1570571670406168576

MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE SAYING

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Actually we don't talk about the origins of the China virus anymore. That's boring old news

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Keep pounding on strawmen completely divorced from anything, you loving blatant shill in the audience (whitewashing a poster who sincerely says the virus is nearly harmless), you loving casualty-ambivalent rear end in a top hat

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

casualty-ambivalent - 19 characters :(

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Many such cases!

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

i'm lovin it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/TommyBeer/status/1570509908940058628

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

i leaked covid

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

mark immune posted:

Keep pounding on strawmen completely divorced from anything, you loving blatant shill in the audience (whitewashing a poster who sincerely says the virus is nearly harmless), you loving casualty-ambivalent rear end in a top hat

I'm pretty sure there's an important distinction between disputing the origins of the virus and saying that the virus is mostly harmless or that we shouldn't have had lockdowns. I know several people IRL who have suffered severe long term consequences from infection.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oh yeah, the "vaping illness" where like what? 15? 25? people dropped dead in a few weeks from "vaping"

what the gently caress was that

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The government was just so competent they managed to put a stop to the bad vape problem

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

A Spherical Sponge posted:

I'm pretty sure there's an important distinction between disputing the origins of the virus and saying that the virus is mostly harmless or that we shouldn't have had lockdowns. I know several people IRL who have suffered severe long term consequences from infection.

PMJ has said that they believe the lockdowns unnecessarily killed people due to mental illness (from the various knock on effects) and that covid is not really a danger to most people and thus did not warrant these kinds of lockdowns. PMJ has noted how the powers that be have taken advantage of this crisis and has said that some of the safety guidelines suggested are just attempts at population control.

PMJ has not gotten the vaccine and stated a belief that its side effects are worse than those from contracting covid. it’s unclear if PMJ is doing any kind of masking or the like.

so, for folks who believe in the danger of covid, the importance of getting vaxxed,or the danger it poses outside of governments taking advantage, there is reason to be pissy about PMJ.

The covid origin stuff is entirely separate.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

pmj is a good contributor to the thread and it doesn't matter at all if they think covid is a big deal or not because pmj is not responsible for covid, i am.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I'm spartacovid

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
just lolling that you dont even have B on your PMJ

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

oh yeah, the "vaping illness" where like what? 15? 25? people dropped dead in a few weeks from "vaping"

it wasn't covid lol, unless it was some unknown variant that wasn't contagious and targeted young people

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Zodium posted:

pmj is a good contributor to the thread

for real. Opposing viewpoints make forums better

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

for real. Opposing viewpoints make forums better

You're wrong

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
The resolution of the dialectic: lockdowns in response to a respiratory virus that spreads via aerosols are generally a good thing but the way in which the lockdowns were implemented specifically in response to covid was bad and allowed western capitalist govts in particular to implement a bunch of nefarious poo poo, "never let a good crisis go to waste" etc

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
What loving lockdowns? Where? When? Enforced by whom?

Also the vaccine is the boring topic that people of PMJ's character like to hide behind whenever people might notice the bigger issue that they admit to just not give a poo poo about COVID victims. Men women children gently caress em, make more victims by the millions, never gonna care to check on them or what the research is finding about their lives.

I don't think anyone cares about the vaccines, which had little global impact at all either way when we're talking about a society peeperually letting all possible pathogenic transmissions happen with no fucks given, and then collectively memory holing the ensuing consequences. An atrocity bigger in scale and violence than most atrocities that this thread covers, cumulative damage to every human's health and brain on repeat-- yet with no blame being assigned it's a safe way to exhibit psychopathy in public, the very kind that we investigative types like to study and discourage.

It should be a huge surprise for this thread to (aside from a few posts about the GBD) largely deny or speak ambivalently about this one ongoing atrocity when the information blackout and minimization is quite clearly astroturfed, coordinated, and managed by the same big names we track every move of here. It goes to show how good they are at recruiting every form of influencer that there are almost none left steering the discourse away from louder voices who don't care about negligent indirect maiming of others.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It was a convenient political wedge. As soon as Biden won the virus no longer mattered and subsequently we smoothly shifted back to accepting mass death and "personal responsibility"

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Doktor Avalanche posted:

my favorite one is where the cia did arrange for a shooter who was supposed to give him a scare but the guy was just too good

“How easy could it be?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghmY6HmR4fs

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

maxwellhill posted:

What loving lockdowns? Where? When? Enforced by whom?

Where I live (N Ireland) we had multiple months-long lockdowns where local businesses weren't allowed to open and where the business owners weren't financially supported but still had to pay their rent, mortgages etc, and so many businesses went under as a result which allowed the property / land to be bought up by big property developers etc

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Covid is over yall need to start dying quick so Les can have a couple more years of natural resources to exploit

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

smarxist posted:

the wrathful hand of God

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
There are people who happen to identify more with the workers than with the cops, who feel very left, yet who have personality disorders (or just personality types, as Gittinger and the CIA looked for) of a predatory nature. Their brains short circuit when they think about COVID victims and the role of transmission. That thought simply doesn't mesh with their internal narrative that only others (rulers) can commit harm, and I'm not a ruler; ergo anything I want to do is fair game. If my actions ever hurt anyone then it wasn't that bad, and if they were then it wasn't a big deal, or not my fault, or else they deserved it -- the narcissist's prayer. Every humanitarian group needs to watch out for these in their ranks. The military understood the crucial effects malignant personality types have on organizations. Don't sit passively and allow them to shape yours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
When shortly before the covid pandemic the WEF in collaboration with the Bill Gates Foundation etc did Event 201, where they simulated the response to an airborne coronavirus pandemic, do you think the lessons they learned from that exercise informed the West's response to the actual pandemic? Why or why not