Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
drat, I really thought Jeffrey was going to be wrong when I started that response post but it just looks to validate the suspicions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Admin edit: nope.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

drat i hope this is inaccurate, i have been taking a break from the forums for my mental health and this is just super disappointing if they were misappropriating goon donations when no one else since their thread has been able to request assistance, btw my cat needs his testicles removed please consider helping me pay for it lol

hi sidney wb

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm gonna drive to ur house and give you weed + cut your cats balls off for you

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thank you are you a vet

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Yeah, had OP posted a single sentence like "my life is loving hell, I'm not dealing with whatever this IP poo poo is right now" I would default to there being some reason other then "free money plz"

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'll cut yer cats ball of for free buddy, can i keep em though?

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

pentyne posted:

I'm far less inclined to believe you now given how hard you focus on your very real issues in 2018-2021 but literally no mention of the only thing you were asked about.

The gently caress else proof do I need to provide? Again this was between myself and Jeffrey before he decided to show his rear end. Like I told him I live extremely close to the city hospital, going there is like going next door. Since June 2022, which is this year, get your years straight duderino, I have been in and out and in and out and in and out of said hospital. I had a lobectomy and they give you a fancy breathing tube thing and a poo poo ton of drugs. Cataloging every moment of misery is not on my list of priorities. I was in the hospital, I have armbands and scars and witnesses. I don’t know a goddamn thing about IP witchcraft or whatever. I barely understand all the poo poo that’s gone in and out of my body to keep me alive. I have other priorities.

You’re acting like this is a loving witch trial. All I asked was to not die in my 30s. If this makes you feel good, I’m happy for you I guess.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
DMV Official Forms of Identification:

Social Security Card
Birth Certificate
Picture of Scar

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wendigee posted:

I'll cut yer cats ball of for free buddy

thank you are you a vet

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

thank you are you a vet

no but i'm nearby and hell, isn't that enough?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm gonna drive to ur house and give you weed + cut your cats balls off for you

it's actually just sid in a big cat costume

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

thank you are you a vet

absolutely not

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh hmm no i love my cat a lot

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I want my free frog dog

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

50s girl groupon posted:

You’re leaving out the part where after you contacted me this morning, I gave you as much evidence as I could fit into one PM starting with my diagnosis and hospital stay in March 2020. I gave you hospital armbands with dates, evidence of chemotherapy, more hospital info.

I gave you the names and locations of the hospitals and cancer centers I went to. I gave you the name of my workplace and former boss who helped me post lobectomy. I offered to send pictures of scars. I gave you a TROVE of personal information to verify things I said. In my threads I frequently posted selfies, screenshots of insurance claims, bank account screenshots to show I’m not hoarding goon dollars for nefarious purposes.

In my diary thread in PMF I was open about receiving news I was in remission for lymphoma. About being thrilled about that. About it returning briefly in 2021 and being less thrilled about that because it frankly doesn’t happen often. About the fact that the PET scan I received during care for the returning lymphoma revealed I had breast cancer. I talked briefly in my now hidden diary thread about my mother’s own struggle with breast cancer and how this scared me because like hers, it came suddenly and viciously.

I don’t like talking about my mother so I don’t on social media. This extends to a terrifying disease that’s got me hosed up mentally that we share. IDK what to say, that’s on me for not talking more about the cancer part. I spent my time damning american healthcare. I’ll accept, I should have been talking more about dying.

My bank statements reflect that I’ve used every dollar I received on such frivolous things as medication and rent and doctors copays and gas to get to appointments and my wife’s doctors visits and medications. Yes I got a tattoo, you should have posted the video of the cover up that my friend did for his portfolio and for tiktok clout :) I paid $0 and 0 cents and asked multiple times if he was sure he wanted to put this much effort into inking me. He did my wife’s tattoo in 2019 of a sea gull after she beat ovarian cancer. We still worked for Justin McElroy at the time and his twitter account confirms that we were going through the ringer in 2018 since you like being an internet detective.

Like fine if you want to put me on blast for the crime of not wailing and gnashing my teeth and tearing out my hair at all times while suffering. You run this site, not me. When I was told my GFM would be taken down because that was the rule I didn’t want to upset anyone because I knew I had extremely fortunate to have gotten as much help as I did, and I took that attitude into dealing with everything that has happened after.

You want to put me on blast for it, then tell the whole truth. Trying to make me seem like a scam artist by posting social media I didn’t consent to being linked with my SA account is not very excellent of you my dude. But I hope you feel like you’ve accomplished what you set out to do.

I’ve never had a problem providing proof to people who asked for it, as I thought I showed you in the PM I sent you this morning. Clearly you see differently and decided to show your whole rear end on the internet about it instead of just letting me have a ban and go quietly spend my remaining time with my family.

I have nothing left to prove to you Jeffrey of YOSPOS and I think you’re a loving dick. Regardless I wish you all the best.

The rest of you, be excellent to each other. And please loving ban me like I asked.
You sent me a lot of information, but none of it really pertained to anything that I found to be uncertain. I asked you specifically about this june/july/august and you responded with stuff from 2020 and 2021. At no point did I believe you were lying about having cancer, and I indicated that your posts from 2021 clearly *were* from a hospital, and that specifically contrasted with the posts this summer. I clearly failed to communicate that if it wasn't clear.

I am sorry that I have to ask these uncomfortable questions. Doing so certainly doesn't make me feel good. But by publicly posting this, you basically forced me to post what I knew. I was happy to go back and forth with you to explain what I found inconsistent. I do not believe you are a "scam artist" and I don't believe you've spent money frivolously. I even believe that you had drat good reasons to seek donations this past summer. But there is the one thing I don't, at present, believe, and that's why I sent you that PM. I don't wish the horror of american healthcare and rent on anyone, you included. Anyone who raised as much money as you based on trust should understand why that comes with scrutiny.

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

pentyne posted:

Yeah, had OP posted a single sentence like "my life is loving hell, I'm not dealing with whatever this IP poo poo is right now" I would default to there being some reason other then "free money plz"

I did this when I said “hello I am dying and would like to leave this hell site on a happy note”.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Imagine being literally dying and spending your remaining time arguing with people on somethingawful

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

50s girl groupon posted:

The gently caress else proof do I need to provide? Again this was between myself and Jeffrey before he decided to show his rear end. Like I told him I live extremely close to the city hospital, going there is like going next door. Since June 2022, which is this year, get your years straight duderino, I have been in and out and in and out and in and out of said hospital. I had a lobectomy and they give you a fancy breathing tube thing and a poo poo ton of drugs. Cataloging every moment of misery is not on my list of priorities. I was in the hospital, I have armbands and scars and witnesses. I don’t know a goddamn thing about IP witchcraft or whatever. I barely understand all the poo poo that’s gone in and out of my body to keep me alive. I have other priorities.

You’re acting like this is a loving witch trial. All I asked was to not die in my 30s. If this makes you feel good, I’m happy for you I guess.

The IP addresses aren't going to be the same because you live close to something.

It was even pointed out that the IP addresses made sense and were fine up until 2022.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

sharknado slashfic posted:

Imagine being literally dying and spending your remaining time arguing with people on somethingawful

not that hard to imagine

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
what is an 'IP address'

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

sharknado slashfic posted:

you just described literally everyone on this dumb forum

TaurusTorus
Mar 27, 2010

Grab the bullshit by the horns

i don't think u really want to be banned, it's way easier than your making it

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

That DICK! posted:

Sad to report that as of June 2021 Cancer has lost its battle with OP
Lol drat
This thread: :asoiaf:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Furnok Dorn posted:

what is an 'IP address'

you know how you have a street address? its like your computers street address (:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Junk posted:

you just described literally everyone on this dumb forum

That's a reasonable point, I should have qualified it with "soonish"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Sad to report that as of June 2021 Cancer has lost its battle with OP

lol :whitewater:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Junk posted:

I saw it and I agree, this is blatant censorship

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Sid Vicious posted:

you know how you have a street address? its like your computers street address (:

is that the same as a big mac address

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

pentyne posted:

The IP addresses aren't going to be the same because you live close to something.

It was even pointed out that the IP addresses made sense and were fine up until 2022.

I don’t have an explanation I do mortuary science for a living, not computer touching. If I had an explanation I would give it. I phone post and don’t use hospital wifi because it’s unreliable and drops my calls to my wife. To show you how little I know about computer things I had to google if dataposting would have an IP address and I still don’t understand lmao.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Furnok Dorn posted:

is that the same as a big mac address

no thats where mayor mccheese lives (:

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

there's something ironic about how goons will piss themselves about 'accusing someone of being a kiwifarms poster' and then the dude who owns the website does this.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
This sounds like a benzo grift .. why did op need gas money to get to the hospital, but now they live just next door?

Op is super defensive now and dodgy, hoping they can cut and run by saying things like be excellent to each other.

There's definitely funk here. Aight I'm out for the night. Can't wait to catch up on this doozy

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Junk posted:

:ck5:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

anyway sid i thought u were off the ganj? life struggles got you down bud?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

oh no i take like 6 months off at a time when i start to get not feeling so hot i love weed

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Junk posted:

make op unbannable

This, because no matter what we can post about it in the sagas thread a year from now (because you can’t talk about new sagas in there)

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Sid Vicious posted:

no thats where mayor mccheese lives (:

I'm not racist or anything, but I just don't think a cheeseburger is fit to be mayor

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

You've now made two huge effort posts outraged about things no one has questioned, and also state that everything was between you and Jeffrey until he "he decided to show his rear end" after you posted a dramatic farewell that made everything public (when it probably never would have been otherwise)

What's the point? If you don't want to continue, you've been a goon long enough to know where this thread is headed, just log off and do something else with your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

For those of you who haven’t had long and frequent hospitalization, this poo poo is proved exceedingly easy. You get a bill that lists “date of service” and “patient responsibility”. If I was soliciting donations, I could provide this in 5 minutes. It continues to not pass a basic sniff test.