Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-15VC4Yxzys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

ill show you my cats little fluffy balls if you want and then ill show you when its empty thabk you and thanks agaon (:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

and you can get three months for only a dollar (i have no idea if this still exists)

Sid I gave you that dollar and I ask, nay DEMAND, to see the receipt

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ke5eSys09g

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

You sent me a lot of information, but none of it really pertained to anything that I found to be uncertain. I asked you specifically about this june/july/august and you responded with stuff from 2020 and 2021. At no point did I believe you were lying about having cancer, and I indicated that your posts from 2021 clearly *were* from a hospital, and that specifically contrasted with the posts this summer. I clearly failed to communicate that if it wasn't clear.

I am sorry that I have to ask these uncomfortable questions. Doing so certainly doesn't make me feel good. But by publicly posting this, you basically forced me to post what I knew. I was happy to go back and forth with you to explain what I found inconsistent. I do not believe you are a "scam artist" and I don't believe you've spent money frivolously. I even believe that you had drat good reasons to seek donations this past summer. But there is the one thing I don't, at present, believe, and that's why I sent you that PM. I don't wish the horror of american healthcare and rent on anyone, you included. Anyone who raised as much money as you based on trust should understand why that comes with scrutiny.

I didn’t force you to post anything. I said I was upset, my mental health was declining rapidly, and that I was coming to terms with my mortality and wanted a ban. I see goons ask for probes and bans in threads for this reason all the time. You decided to close my thread and reopen to make a grandiose statement about, whatever the gently caress you think you proved.

I wanted to leave SA with good memories and saying goodbye and you decided “absolutely the gently caress not”.

Like legit Jeffrey, I don’t know what your malfunction is here. I said I’d give you any info I had and tried to answer your questions as best I could but you came at me a month after my last GFM donation when I’ve literally only asked for a couple bucks for food since then being like HMM I THINK YOU’RE ACTUALLY LYING. You try not to get mad about it.

loving REGARDLESS I wish you the best dude I can’t imagine the nightmare wrangling so many goons with wildly different personalities must be. I still think you’re a dick for doing this though.

:love:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I keep trying to post something nice but it devolves into making fun of the OP.

This thread:

OP: ban me!

Jeff: here's a shovel

OP: if I dig will I find a ban

thread: here's a ban, just grab it

OP: continues digging, btw: i touch dead bodies for a living

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Just think you guys could have saved the money and instead given it to that goon who wanted to buy cars for two random women on facebook

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

[waving pistol around at the attendants of a charity event held in my honor] you wanna know how I got these scars

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

Imagine being literally dying and spending your remaining time arguing with people on somethingawful

Not gonna lie, this is probably how I'm gonna end up going down too

Not like with cancer and fundraising specifically, just wasting my time arguing with people on the forums

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sid I gave you that dollar and I ask, nay DEMAND, to see the receipt

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm seeing rear end but I'm not sure its Jeffrey's.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Just think you guys could have saved the money and instead given it to that goon who wanted to buy cars for two random women on facebook

lmfao that motherfucker still owes me that painting

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:hmmyes:

Money well spent

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Junk posted:

you just described literally everyone on this dumb forum

i don't argue <much>

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

:hmmyes:

Money well spent

you're doing gods work bags

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lmfao that motherfucker still owes me that painting

He posts under “2nd amendment” now

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

I just don’t know what to believe or not, but I don’t care. Laugh all you want folks and hope your conscience is clear.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
:randpop:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

<blush>

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

50s girl groupon posted:

I didn’t force you to post anything. I said I was upset, my mental health was declining rapidly, and that I was coming to terms with my mortality and wanted a ban. I see goons ask for probes and bans in threads for this reason all the time. You decided to close my thread and reopen to make a grandiose statement about, whatever the gently caress you think you proved.

I wanted to leave SA with good memories and saying goodbye and you decided “absolutely the gently caress not”.

Like legit Jeffrey, I don’t know what your malfunction is here. I said I’d give you any info I had and tried to answer your questions as best I could but you came at me a month after my last GFM donation when I’ve literally only asked for a couple bucks for food since then being like HMM I THINK YOU’RE ACTUALLY LYING. You try not to get mad about it.

loving REGARDLESS I wish you the best dude I can’t imagine the nightmare wrangling so many goons with wildly different personalities must be. I still think you’re a dick for doing this though.

:love:

You got like 30k from goon charity and are responding with overwhelming hostility to being told "Hey there's some stuff that indicates you weren't in the hospital when you said you were on this date", while putting your fingers in your ears and saying "What the gently caress do I have to do to PROVE that I'm telling the truth???"

Overall, a classic goon trainwreck, and I have now voted 5

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i have an art sale going on to raise money for my cats testicles to be removed as well

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1570146393020420096?s=46&t=oPjA2B2_qunFfp7i5j5YqQ

thanks i love you

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
i would have simply just used the tags to ban my account

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I have a hard time believing anyone who streams on Twitch also has no loving clue about IP addresses.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Flowers for QAnon posted:

He posts under “2nd amendment” now

lol he actually got a namechange like we suggested. i'm not gonna post the link but obv he is the author of a goldmined thread so

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Sid Vicious posted:

i have an art sale going on to raise money for my cats testicles to be removed as well

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1570146393020420096?s=46&t=oPjA2B2_qunFfp7i5j5YqQ

thanks i love you

How much for the cats balls?

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

though we had already been discussing how to handle requests for fundraisers in the future,

One way would be to specify the dollar amount and a waiver that says 'I, <name here> allow jeffrey of yospos to stalk me'

I have zero skin in this game and your behavior is insanely creepy, dude.

"This post of a couch is suspicious", you know they have couches in hospitals right

Doctor Yiff fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Sep 16, 2022

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Wendigee posted:

I'm seeing rear end but I'm not sure its Jeffrey's.

it's important we get to the bottom of this. jeffrey, post a picture of your rear end and we'll compare it to what we've observed so far

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Please donate to Sid’s cat, the poor guy’s barely hanging on

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

thanks i love you

what kinda pics we talking here. you don't even need to mail it to me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Waltzing Along posted:

How much for the cats balls?

lol i would have to talk my vet i think

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Please donate to Sid’s cat, the poor guy’s barely hanging on

lol

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

what kinda pics we talking here. you don't even need to mail it to me

what like youve never in your life saw one of my paintings

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Mods, please rename thread to : Can I request a ban for my cats balls?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Waltzing Along posted:

Mods, please rename thread to : Can I request a ban for my cats balls?

lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

what like youve never in your life saw one of my paintings

:D

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

thanks i love you

how much is a neuter cuz like, i thought it was like 50 bucks if you shop around for a place specializing in that

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

….what is the point in making this public, anyway? If it’s true scamming happened, why not ban first then make a sticky post so people are aware of what went down?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Junk posted:

doobies cancer house

Lies Piled High!!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Wendigee posted:

how much is a neuter cuz like, i thought it was like 50 bucks if you shop around for a place specializing in that

im on the waiting list for a subsidized one for people on disablity etc but its gonna be over a year and this cat who i was supposed to watch for two weeks (this is my actual job) and he has been here seven months now and he keeps peeing on my computer desk and the cheapest neuter i have been quoted is 325 because he weighs 18 lbs because he is half maine coon thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It seems reasonable that since the last owner scammed the users out of tons of money the new owner would try to prevent the users from being scammed out of tons of money