Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chainclaw
Feb 14, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

and actual non-poo poo-post style one i did which i unfortunately can not post the whole prompt for because the file name ends half way through it and i did it days ago

e: figured it out,

a terrifying statue on a horrible planet, cosmic horror painting, elegant intricate digital painting artstation concept art by Mark Brooks and Brad Kunkle

I liked that prompt and did a change to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

and i'm putting it all on the goddamn expense account

Tunicate posted:

Specifically it goes from left ot right and multiplies on (] and divides on [) so you can also boost visibility by doing ]this[ like a psycho.
By multiplies do you mean its just shorthand for repeating the word? (On midjourney weights and multiprompts are the same thing so every time you weight something you set a new and independent diffuser target which has some disadvantages)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I took it like in a game multiplicative vs additive so (()) is 1.21 (or maybe just () is since it seems both) rather than additive 1.2

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I prefer Automatic because it doesn't break or gently caress up a feature every 2 or 3 days.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Elotana posted:

By multiplies do you mean its just shorthand for repeating the word? (On midjourney weights and multiprompts are the same thing so every time you weight something you set a new and independent diffuser target which has some disadvantages)

Here's the code, gently caress if I know how clip embedding works
code:
class FrozenCLIPEmbedderWithCustomWords(torch.nn.Module):
    def __init__(self, wrapped, hijack):
        super().__init__()
        self.wrapped = wrapped
        self.hijack = hijack
        self.tokenizer = wrapped.tokenizer
        self.max_length = wrapped.max_length
        self.token_mults = {}

tokens_with_parens = [(k, v) for k, v in self.tokenizer.get_vocab().items() if '(' in k or ')' in k or '[' in k or ']' in k]
        for text, ident in tokens_with_parens:
            mult = 1.0
            for c in text:
                if c == '[':
                    mult /= 1.1
                if c == ']':
                    mult *= 1.1
                if c == '(':
                    mult *= 1.1
                if c == ')':
                    mult /= 1.1

if mult != 1.0:
                self.token_mults[ident] = mult

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Boba Pearl posted:

I prefer Automatic because it doesn't break or gently caress up a feature every 2 or 3 days.

Yeah this is the big draw of the Automatic repo

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Yeah this is the big draw of the Automatic repo

The other is the incredibly thorough documentation on the features page.

https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui/wiki/Features

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

I don't know if any other repos have the negative prompts like Automatic, but they are so drat effective that I wouldn't even consider using anything without them now.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Watching art twitter lose their collective poo poo the past few days has been something. Artists saying they aren't posting their work online anymore, etc.

The recent BBC interview with the SD creator has...not gone over well.

E: or rather the quote was from a larger AI art generation article rather than focused on him.

Said article for anyone interested: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-62788725

TheWorldsaStage fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Sep 15, 2022

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Tunicate posted:

Here's the code, gently caress if I know how clip embedding works
code:
class FrozenCLIPEmbedderWithCustomWords(torch.nn.Module):
    def __init__(self, wrapped, hijack):
        super().__init__()
        self.wrapped = wrapped
        self.hijack = hijack
        self.tokenizer = wrapped.tokenizer
        self.max_length = wrapped.max_length
        self.token_mults = {}

tokens_with_parens = [(k, v) for k, v in self.tokenizer.get_vocab().items() if '(' in k or ')' in k or '[' in k or ']' in k]
        for text, ident in tokens_with_parens:
            mult = 1.0
            for c in text:
                if c == '[':
                    mult /= 1.1
                if c == ']':
                    mult *= 1.1
                if c == '(':
                    mult *= 1.1
                if c == ')':
                    mult /= 1.1

if mult != 1.0:
                self.token_mults[ident] = mult

so (word) doesn't actually do anything because it cancels out?

vvv e: ah, I see, so the '(' increases the multiplier for all following words, and then the ')' returns it to the previous level for all words after that

Tamba fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Sep 15, 2022

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tamba posted:

so (word) doesn't actually do anything because it cancels out?

nah it's a cumulative thing, so it's like
code:
1: this
1: is
1: a
(
1.1: word
)
1: or
1: a
[
0.9: picture
]
1: generator	

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

TheWorldsaStage posted:

Watching art twitter lose their collective poo poo the past few days has been something. Artists saying they aren't posting their work online anymore, etc.

lol too late losers the renaissance already gave us all the art styles we need. these internet people think they can beat hieronymus bosch? pfft not likely

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
A premonition of the future

https://twitter.com/hoaxeye/status/1570088200621760514

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Black Mirror did this episode, ended with the Prime Minister loving a pig for real (in the show for real, as a non made up story)

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
people sure do worry a lot about stuff that's been happening for literally years without them knowing.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Photoshopping a 9/11 selfie would be completely possible too

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
decided to see just how stupid i could get with this, what if i made a fake video game company and fake videogame entirely from SD prompting

first we need a company logo, what if it was a "video game company logo, trident sword"

Ok company name is Wiontrid

now a logo for the game, what if "video game logo for a game about cybernetic vampire knights"

ok cool now how about a battlepass ui for a cybernetic vampire knight game? gotta show the suits we're serious about monetization!

Ok how about a character creator screen?

and finally some splash screens for promotion (the game will look nothing like this, it will be a gacha f2p mobile game)

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

pixaal posted:

Black Mirror did this episode, ended with the Prime Minister loving a pig for real (in the show for real, as a non made up story)

And then it turned out that it could have possibly happened in reality and not on the TV show.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

decided to see just how stupid i could get with this, what if i made a fake video game company and fake videogame entirely from SD prompting

first we need a company logo, what if it was a "video game company logo, trident sword"

Ok company name is Wiontrid

now a logo for the game, what if "video game logo for a game about cybernetic vampire knights"

ok cool now how about a battlepass ui for a cybernetic vampire knight game? gotta show the suits we're serious about monetization!

Ok how about a character creator screen?

and finally some splash screens for promotion (the game will look nothing like this, it will be a gacha f2p mobile game)

lmao, you just laid out the future of pitching game ideas to moneymen investors for funding, which is exactly how movies get financed. ironic that *this* is what finally proves VGs are “real” Art like films

Orc Priest
Jun 9, 2021
wrong board

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

I had it make a painting of a haunted mansion hallway and it filled the walls with paintings that were themselves coherent and good looking.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

https://www.midjourney.com/app/jobs/d897ddd1-0a94-4730-b197-bc659f82dacc/

https://www.midjourney.com/app/jobs/0084a3f3-f2dc-4317-84ef-8debcb79fb58/

i am no longer asking

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Amazing results. Now get an AI text system to write your gofundme page.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

My new favorite thing to do with DallE2 is type "comic con photo" and look at the costumes it comes up with. Maybe I'm not enough of a comics nerd, but I don't recognize any of these characters. I do get the odd miscolour Batman/Superman/Joker since they probably show up a lot.

The funny thing about them is that a lot of them seem very specific, like this guy holding a box:

How many box guys can there be? (Edit: on further thought this is probably something to do with Mario Party judging by the colors, and that's probably a die)

A couple of other costumes:

I definitely see the Iron Man inspiration here:

And it also came up with this, which doesn't really fit but I love this little happy Playmobile guy with his happy Slimer/bean thing friend:

Nice Van My Man fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Sep 16, 2022

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

I AM A LIVING GOD

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
god has failed us, that is true.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Lol these AIs are like a evil trapped wish granting jinn. they want to twist your wish and make pictures with hosed up words and people with extra limbs. unless you exactly specify that you don't want that.

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

sadly MJ's remaster improves the likenesses but hopelessly fucks up the text

DebonaireD
May 7, 2007

/imagine The best picture ever, bliss on tap, trending on God's artstation, greg rutkowski Negative prompt: messy pile of poo poo, rogue ai, [[[Roko's basilisk]]

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
I'm looking for example code for some slight image transformations that can be done in between loopback iterations, like a tiny bit of zoom and pan or something. Loopback is really powerful and fun for exploring latent space but no amount of negative prompting seems to get rid of the ugly grid/raster like noise that seems to come from feedback amplification of generation artifacts. I figure by tweaking the image in between frames this effect would be attenuated or go away.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

one time i accidentally put a prompt in the negative field and it gave me a pile of rocks

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Bottom Liner posted:

bookmark so I can find my way back 591 posts and catch up

"iron man, dying on the cross, crown of thorns, calvary hill, wide angle"

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

VectorSigma posted:

one time i accidentally put a prompt in the negative field and it gave me a pile of rocks

yeah you can find the opposite of things pretty easily

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

pro tip: don't find the opposite of things on midjourney, roaming the latent space with negative --iw is a great way to get random dental surgery photos

some trailer park lady is the least of your worries

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Nice Van My Man posted:

My new favorite thing to do with DallE2 is type "comic con photo" and look at the costumes it comes up with. Maybe I'm not enough of a comics nerd, but I don't recognize any of these characters. I do get the odd miscolour Batman/Superman/Joker since they probably show up a lot.

During the beta of Stable Diffusion one of my favorites was doing some version of "<celebrity> cosplaying as <character> at DragonCon."

Chris Hemsworth as Captain Marvel

Dwight Schrute as Indiana Jones

Bill Murray as Doctor Strange

The Three Stooges as The Avengers
(I didn't tell the AI to give them lovely costumes, it knew to do that on its own!)

Elotana
Dec 12, 2003

The WB lawyers (or analogous) have 100% paid OpenAI a visit at some point, this is what I got prompting "bugs bunny and daffy duck attend a mafia funeral"

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Elotana posted:

The WB lawyers (or analogous) have 100% paid OpenAI a visit at some point, this is what I got prompting "bugs bunny and daffy duck attend a mafia funeral"

It think they're self censoring. Dalle2 used to be much better at reproducing copyrighted materials.

See More Butts
Dec 29, 2004

That would be loving cool to feed a bunch of guitar I've recorded into an AI and have it synthesize a whole rear end song it thinks I would play

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Elotana posted:

What would SD do with that prompt? That's the open source one, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

unzin posted:

That would be loving cool to feed a bunch of guitar I've recorded into an AI and have it synthesize a whole rear end song it thinks I would play

I need an endless freeform jazz AI