Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how good is it that rush limbaugh died
very good
extremely good
insanely good
View Results

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

MEIN RAVEN posted:

I believe he came back. But was still there, in that box under six feet of dirt. Then he spent a terrifying hour or so as he suffocated to death in there. I'd dig him up to confirm this, but gently caress him
At least he got to fully appreciate his latest stench before he carked it again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
It's notable that nobody seems to be quoting him after his death. He was a supposed "thought leader" for conservatives for decades but nobody is even bothering to find anything interesting he said. Usually when celebs die, their biggest quotes linger for a while. Nobody quotes this fat stupid fucker. Because he never really said anything insightful or memorable. They say you're only really dead when you're forgotten. And even among his fanbase, it would seem he's forgotten. I hope an airliner accidentally releases the contents of their toilet squarely on his grave.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Conservatives need no thoughts because they want everything to stay the same forever. In that way he is a better thought leader now than when he was alive.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

No thoughts, all vibes.

Just like Rush is no life, all piss!

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
Hey quick question, thread

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Animal-Mother posted:

It's notable that nobody seems to be quoting him after his death. He was a supposed "thought leader" for conservatives for decades but nobody is even bothering to find anything interesting he said. Usually when celebs die, their biggest quotes linger for a while. Nobody quotes this fat stupid fucker. Because he never really said anything insightful or memorable. They say you're only really dead when you're forgotten. And even among his fanbase, it would seem he's forgotten. I hope an airliner accidentally releases the contents of their toilet squarely on his grave.

It's not as if he had anything to say. In a saner world he would've been a grave shift local shock jock who made appearances at town fairs where he shared billing with Dumpo, The Clown Who Goes In His Pants.

The Clitoris
Jan 29, 2020

Finding it makes all of your dreams come true

Floodixor posted:

Hey quick question, thread

Still loving DEAD

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I remember being happy when Rush died. But now, with the benefit of hindsight, I'm really happy that he died. It funny how things change over time as you gain a little perspective.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

About to go take one of my famously exaggerated morning shits. I'm dedicating this expelling of waste for Rush Limbaugh. It's going straight to the septic tank, where if there was any justice in this world, Rush would be buried at. And by buried I mean his corpse just haphazardly slid down a ramp into.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Hello! Mega Dittos! First time caller, long time listener!

I was wondering, is Rush still dead? I'll hang up now and listen to the answer on my radio.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I hope he RUSHed directly to Hell!!!

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
The audience was so dedicated to Rush's show that they now ........ listen to whatever took its spot. gently caress Sexington or Dan Bongo, doesn't matter.

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!
Needed a pick-me-up. Then I remembered that Rush is dead. l

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

VanOwen posted:

Needed a pick-me-up. Then I remembered that Rush is dead. l

:wink:

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

The Clitoris posted:

Still loving DEAD

YES!!!

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

https://twitter.com/TheTattooedProf/status/1571662925949181952

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Is he dead still?

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Animal-Mother posted:

He is the "James Cameron's Avatar" of conservative media, really popular while it was active, forgotten as soon as it was gone.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

One really nice thing I appreciate was taking really lovely care of his body so he died decades sooner than he probably would have normally given his wealth.

Thanks for smoking, Rush!

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:hmmyes:

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

The Fattest PI posted:

Is he dead still?

Yes!!!!

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I feel like 10 years from now, people will be googling Rush and wondering how this fat racist guy factors into search results for a Canadian Prog Rock trio

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Bonzo posted:

I feel like 10 years from now, people will be googling Rush and wondering how this fat racist guy factors into search results for a Canadian Prog Rock trio

I remember some goon was talking about how Tom Clancy was at their bookstore doing a book signing, and they asked him if there was anything he wanted before the book signing started, so he asked for a discman, some headphones, and a bunch of Rush albums. After they gave him all that stuff he got a real sour look on his face and demanded to know what they had given him to listen to, because he wanted a bunch of best of Rush Limbaugh albums, and they should have known that he didn’t want to listen to Fly By Night or 2112.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The only reason people would come across Rush Limbaugh is if they were searching for public toilets and were near where he's buried.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I remember some goon was talking about how Tom Clancy was at their bookstore doing a book signing, and they asked him if there was anything he wanted before the book signing started, so he asked for a discman, some headphones, and a bunch of Rush albums. After they gave him all that stuff he got a real sour look on his face and demanded to know what they had given him to listen to, because he wanted a bunch of best of Rush Limbaugh albums, and they should have known that he didn’t want to listen to Fly By Night or 2112.

I think Rush would be into 2112 with all the Ayn Rand poo poo.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
What would a best of Rush (limbaugh) cd even have on it? A recording of his dying gasp?

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Today is a good day.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua3fLD-vPlA

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Deki posted:

What would a best of Rush (limbaugh) cd even have on it? A recording of his dying gasp?

Rush's Greatest Hits:
Flatus Earthus
Windbag Whine
Deathrattlesnake Deep Fake
Tootles
Anaerobic Fermentation

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

No loving way I'm googling them but back in the 90s he had parody songs and skits about Clinton that were what you'd expect from the Bob and Tom show or your local Morning Zoo.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
Ah yes the "white house dog" bit, really timeless stuff.

A Bug
Nov 26, 2008

MOM GET THE CAMERA!
:potg:
another beautiful day of Rush Limbaugh being dead

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A Bug posted:

another beautiful day of Rush Limbaugh being dead

Hell yeah

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

MEIN RAVEN posted:

I believe he came back. But was still there, in that box under six feet of dirt. Then he spent a terrifying hour or so as he suffocated to death in there. I'd dig him up to confirm this, but gently caress him

drat, I'm such a sucker for a feel good ending

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

rip limbaw, died of daiper rash

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Deki posted:

One really nice thing I appreciate was taking really lovely care of his body so he died decades sooner than he probably would have normally given his wealth.

Thanks for smoking, Rush!

He must not have been a true elite, not having been given the secret, arcane knowledge of how to create a phylactery

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

who's Rush Limbaugh

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

smoobles posted:

who's Rush Limbaugh

he was on the simpsons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

You ever realize how similar the words Rush and Bush are?