Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
in alabama public schools are still allowed to use corporal punishment, it's opt-out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

King

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I've never met anyone from Alabama that wasn't a straight up mod

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

mississippi is the fattest state I've ever visited. every person there weighs 500 pounds.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Farm Frenzy posted:

theyre all just comedians. the girl is (apparently extremely cancelled) former tiktok star ivy wolk

Huh...One of the first Google results for her name: https://www.tiktok.com/discover/ivy-wolk-racist?lang=en

Which yields:

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7143597385103559978

Circle up, folks, looks like racism is back on the menu!

You also get results which are written by a computer, which are fun to try and parse: https://pimiso.com/ivy-wolk-boyfriend-finn-wolfhard-family-details-and-net-worth

quote:

Who Is Ivy Wolk Boyfriend Finn Wolfhard? Meet The Bubble Cast On Instagram

By Sangita Pakka
March 31, 2022 04:31 AM

Ivy Wolk is in deep love with her boyfriend, Finn Wolfhard. She is an emerging actress who is known for her acting skill.

Ivy Wolk, the new actress, is known for being the lovely girlfriend of talented and handsome actor Finn Wolfhard. Her boyfriend Fin attends the SAINT LAURENT Pre-Oscars Events in March 2022.

As reported in CBR, the news covered the news of him joining the MCU in February 2022. Everyone wonders to know his role in the film.

The Bubble Who Is Ivy Wolk's Boyfriend, Finn Wolfhard?

Ivy Wolk is the new cast member of The Bubble who is in a relationship with her boyfriend, Finn Wolfhard.

As reported on The Collider, Ivy joined top actors like Iris Apatow, Kate McKinnon, David Duchovny, Peter Serafinowicz, and others. The Bubble conceptualized a group of actors and actresses stuck inside a pandemic bubble at a hotel attempting to complete the film.

The production team will release The Bubble on April 1, 2022. The upcoming American movie, the Bubble, is a meta-comedy film with several top actors and actresses.

Finn, the Canadian actor, is known for his role as Mike Wheeler in the Netflix series Stranger Things (2016). A 19 years old actor stepped in acting from Craiglist, where he made a TV debut as Zoran in The 100.

Besides acting, he was the lead guitarist and vocalist for the rock band Calpurnia. Now, he is a member of The Aubreys.

Toph Bei Fong fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Sep 16, 2022

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Scionix posted:

the greatest college football team of all time

torching the endowment to buy refs, sad

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

The tour destroyed his body not the first 35 years of his life

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my man sounds like a kipling-era british soldier writing home from kabul

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

jeesus it starts out with him complaining about how hard it is to tour... after years of raking it in on a podcast.

he just needs to start jogging or anything other than eating and he'll enjoy his life.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

He busted his ankle though, and he's still feeling that shoulder injury from when he used to play football in high school. Cut him some slack.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Coxswain Balls posted:

He busted his ankle though, and he's still feeling that shoulder injury from when he used to play football in high school. Cut him some slack.

and he's still feeling those three pork shoulders from last nights dinnner too

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

all them airports got salads and even if they are bad he really needs to poo poo more

moist turtleneck fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Sep 17, 2022

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

for the record i like stav and when he left the show i wisehd the best for him. this though...is not the best

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

for the record i like stav and when he left the show i wisehd the best for him. this though...is not the best

I don't get why he didn't just ask Nick and Adam if he could take a break for a while.

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

Back to back clips of the same crowd work joke

“Anyone else plumpin up in here?”

lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

IG-88 posted:

Back to back clips of the same crowd work joke

“Anyone else plumpin up in here?”

lol
same. lol. why? why has he done this

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

KoRMaK posted:

why? why has he done this

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

its become more clear that nick is motivated to do stuff, or better said, he is restless. the whole shirt/store thing and packing and mailing shirts sounds like absolute tedium but the fact that he was able to see it through even when it started to suck says something.

i could see how there was probably a low boil friction probably devloping between the two, and nick was probably at times actually concerned and disappointed about his friend and his friend's potential. so maybe rather than wrecking the friendship completely, they both did the mature thing and said let's separate before that happens

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxy1NLr-eoA

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

this though...is not the best

stump collector
May 28, 2007
jesus christ stav lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Ok I get that Stav is trying to turn his weight into a point of Humor but that video was genuinely disturbing, it's like a documentary about those people who are too fat to even get out of their beds, It's genuinely sad and a huge bummer.

The Cpap machine really drives the point home how completely ruined stav's health is.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I ran 4 miles yesterday just to avoid getting a Stavo check today

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Remember when Nick tried to save stavros life by telling him he should work out and it ended up getting into a shouting match so violent it almost ended the podcast?

My man loves his treats

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

You can really tell who the people are that discovered Stav after he left the pod and started gaming the algorithm.

"getting back" to his healthy habits (two pork shoulders instead of three).

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

Remember when Nick tried to save stavros life by telling him he should work out and it ended up getting into a shouting match so violent it almost ended the podcast?

My man loves his treats

The way he tells Adam to shut up during that exchange lol

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Al-Saqr posted:

My man loves his treats

Don’t tell me this, I had a fight with my dad dude

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.
As much sympathy as I have for people having real problems eating well and making a healthy food choices, when this was shot, he was making like a quarter of a million dollars a year from podcasting. Even in New York, with that kind of money there really isn’t much of an excuse to not make healthy choices when a person travels - a person can afford the best food from the best places wherever they’re going. Saying “touring wrecked my body” is just a denial of a food addiction (and probably other addictions) not being addressed.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I’ve been occasionally thinking about nick “jokingly” talking about being a touring comic and loving pass out drunk girls and making them sign an NDA printed off by his roommate. That’s pretty fuckin gross and probably at least kind of true about stav lol

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Everyone's health goes to poo poo when they go on tour; I can only assume Stav is making it up with healthy choices during the down-time of course

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Look, that ebike isn't going to ride itself!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I work full a time job and pay out the rear end for a personal trainer to my own financial detriment, but i lost 40 pounds because I wanted to lose the wait that badly and now can’t stop exercising, I am also extremely attached to eating but I pulled myself together. there’s no excuse for Stav tbh especially with his podcast time and money.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

KoRMaK posted:

its become more clear that nick is motivated to do stuff, or better said, he is restless. the whole shirt/store thing and packing and mailing shirts sounds like absolute tedium but the fact that he was able to see it through even when it started to suck says something.

i could see how there was probably a low boil friction probably devloping between the two, and nick was probably at times actually concerned and disappointed about his friend and his friend's potential. so maybe rather than wrecking the friendship completely, they both did the mature thing and said let's separate before that happens

i think the pod had definitely run its course and then some, everyone seemed to be on the same page there. but yeah it's telling that nick's solution was to take a 2 hour/week job and make it essentially full time.

really the only person with both a normal brain and perspective is adam, as nick has the perspective but is still miserable

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

henkman posted:

even with all he said to stav, this is what I remember lol

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

We are all pissed seeing our friend Stav be self pissed and not be healthy.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

henkman posted:

it's one of the two times i have been on adams side and wished he'd give nick a good slap, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Coxswain Balls posted:

You can really tell who the people are that discovered Stav after he left the pod and started gaming the algorithm.

"getting back" to his healthy habits (two pork shoulders instead of three).
Saw those and it is interesting how quickly and effectively he seems to have shed that cumtown legacy with only a few comments bringing it up.