Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

It's my first Bills game in 4 years , my first night game and also my birthday, it's going to be wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

WalletBeef posted:

It's my first Bills game in 4 years , my first night game and also my birthday, it's going to be wild.

Awesome man!! Better post photos...

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
https://twitter.com/BillsQBwatch/status/1570511542080372736

Go Bills!

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Fitzy on TNF halftime show! Good luck buddy

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Matt Ammendola is 5 for 5 on kicks tonight lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh baby Connor Williams the dolphins highest rated new player

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Mr. Mercury posted:

If I had to work with Matt Patricia I'd be violently ill too

Ungrateful Mac should be thankful that Matt Patricia is there. Otherwise he'd be working offense with Joe Judge.

"Alright boys, let's work on our third and long package, another 20 reps!"

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Giving him too much credit that he’d realize they’d be spending a lot time in 3rd and Long.

Mr. Mercury
Aug 13, 2021

K8.0 posted:

Ungrateful Mac should be thankful that Matt Patricia is there. Otherwise he'd be working offense with Joe Judge.

"Alright boys, let's work on our third and long package, another 20 reps!"

He is as horrible a human being as he is a football coach

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status/1570798993483116544?t=gQF7yvxdXhaxGcLfnfmu_A&s=19

Never thought I'd be sad to see him go on IR

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

One day closer to game game and no Jackson, Oliver or Settle. Man the panic stations...

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR/status/1570801883886878721

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Pablo Bluth posted:

One day closer to game game and no Jackson, Oliver or Settle. Man the panic stations...

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR/status/1570801883886878721

I can tell you're worried about ryan tannehill, and rightfully so

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Thank goodness our two largest DTs (Daquan Jones and Jordan Phillips) are still healthy.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Austin Jackson 4 weeks
Armstead questionable

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR/status/1571208642380140545

Well I guess that's room on the game day roster for Shakir.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Diva Cupcake posted:

Could be the catastrophic foot injury that very few RBs have come back 100% from.

My suspicion is that it also hurts they let their only great receiver go so the defense is so stacked against the run he's not seeing green grass

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Raku posted:

My suspicion is that it also hurts they let their only great receiver go so the defense is so stacked against the run he's not seeing green grass

Lmao the box was always stacked because teams don't respect tanny

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

At least before he could credibly play action to AJ Brown instead of whatever the gently caress is going on at WR there now. Maybe Burks and/or Phillips develops into something.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It’d be awesome to see the actual data behind it. The compare to a team like Kansas City

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Darn Gabe's a beast. No need to rush him back though.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Docjowles posted:

At least before he could credibly play action to AJ Brown instead of whatever the gently caress is going on at WR there now. Maybe Burks and/or Phillips develops into something.

No those plays are still there and were there when brown was out and last week. He just sucks and no one respects him which is why there have been full boxes all game every game for years

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkO3f7fxQuU&t=1s

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL

Diva Cupcake posted:

I work out of our Boston office. There's a not insignificant percentage of workforce aged football fans, mostly in their 20s, who have simply never rooted for a team that hasn't been elite and no one knows how to handle it.
We have the exact opposite situation in Buffalo right now. Everyone in their 20's to early 30's has never had an elite team to root for. Being a Bills fan for them hadn't really been about the football being played until now, it had just been about getting black out drunk, jumping through tables, parking lot sex and fingering butts.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

it was funny and lols until he said "I can't even enjoy week one anymore, you took that away from me." that sucks a real lot

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Yeah it's been real miserable for a long time.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

sirtommygunn posted:

Yeah it's been real miserable for a long time.

:respek:

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I was thinking about it, and the best season during the last decade was the one team that had a good backup QB going into camp. It's amazing.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
If the Pats lose today Boston Sports Radio is gonna go to a whole new level of anger and I am going to happily do my part in that.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Can’t hurt,

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1571493923108913153?s=46&t=uKjO8Xt4VV0bOoJK82q-lg

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1571506120061079552

lol @ no thought to going to White after watching what happened last week. Because we're cool with losing.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
You really seem to think Mike White is better. This is funny.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Joe Flacco gives us the best chance to win (editors note: actual record with team is 0-8).

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Mike White has won a game as a Jet.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

He literally can't be worse than a guy playing QB with 20 pound weights strapped to his ankles.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

sirtommygunn posted:

Joe Flacco gives us the best chance to win (editors note: actual record with team is 0-8).

Mike White has won a game as a Jet.

A Herculean accomplishment.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

They're both bad. I can believe Mike White is worse in spite of his one miracle game.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

How was Hackenberg so loving bad that not even the Jets would play him?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Not like any other teams played him.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

mcmagic posted:

Not like any other teams played him.

Yeah but they didn’t use a draft pick on him.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

They picked him for his FOOTBALL IQ but it turns out you need a bare minimum of accuracy to succeed in the NFL and he didn't have it. The football IQ thing was also extremely fake. both things anyone would have known from watching him play a single loving game but clearly the Jets scouts were watching a specific youtube video instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Like, I know he played a bit in one of those now defunct spring leagues. Can’t remember which one because it’s totally irrelevant and not worth remembering. And I know he looked like absolute garbage in it. Which only makes me sadder that we didn’t get to see him against an NFL defense.