Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Clive?
Clive
a
Clive
View Results

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
Going by the source code, its apparantly coming to ps4 lmao. Ps4 will never die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
They’re gonna keep making PS4 games for as long as our PS4 thread remains open

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Escobarbarian posted:

They’re gonna keep making PS4 games for as long as our PS4 thread remains open

I'll keep it alive then :getin:

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Rinkles posted:

This was a hack, right?

Yeah, same hacker who did Uber a few days ago lmao.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Vikar Jerome posted:

Yeah, same hacker who did Uber a few days ago lmao.
the feds are gonna put this guy through a woodchipper

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

The hacker has everything theyve done so far, full source code and all. they are in the gtaforums thread doing an AMA right now and going through the code. Incredible.

Edit: fuuuuck they might have source code for everything rockstar has ever done, released and not :eyepop:

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Sep 18, 2022

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

The new wanted system sounds amazing, lots of stuff brought over from rdr2, and you got cops looking for your last outfit/car and checking cctv footage

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I'm up to my eyeballs in jrpgs for the foreseeable future, cant imagine a world yet where I'll have time to even get hype for gta6 let alone play it

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Haven’t played a non-Splatoon console game since it came out. All my gaming plans for the rest of the year are scuppered. Scuppered!!

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

Holy loving poo poo, the hqcker posted 10k lines of the source code too goddamnnn

Zero cool

Edit: not sure if its an hacker or exemployee lol

Oh no, not ten thousand lines of code.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Escobarbarian posted:

Haven’t played a non-Splatoon console game since it came out. All my gaming plans for the rest of the year are scuppered. Scuppered!!

Is the single player good 👀

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Imagine being a company stealing the code for GTA6 who then has to produce all the assets to finish stealing GTA6.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Is the single player good 👀

Yeah! It is quite like the Octo Expansion from 2 where you have typical “get to the end without dying” levels and then a lot of challenge levels. It’s really fun. But it’s definitely not the main attraction.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Fix posted:

Oh no, not ten thousand lines of code.

They have all of it.

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

They have all of it.

It's still in development, so clearly not.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It’s a pretty big leak! Wild stuff.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Fix posted:

It's still in development, so clearly not.

They have everything theyve made so far lol

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I wanted to like splatoon 2 a lot. Having two maps at a time and I think the gyro was only limited to going up and down?

good Swicth year though.

E : does the rockstar leak mention rdr2 for ps5

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

They have everything theyve made so far lol

They can make, market, and ship the rest then, if they don't get arrested or sued into the ground first.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Someone could port RDR1 to PC now.

Now think of the same hacker doing the same to FROM... cept Bloodborne code got deleted years ago :q:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Fix posted:

They can make, market, and ship the rest then, if they don't get arrested or sued into the ground first.

Whoever finishes and releases GTA6 first gets to keep the trademark. A global race to the finish will now ensue.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

MechaSeinfeld posted:

No, its just gta6 at the momemt but its clearly using a lot of rdr2 code like mounting horses and such.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MechaSeinfeld posted:

I wanted to like splatoon 2 a lot. Having two maps at a time and I think the gyro was only limited to going up and down?

good Swicth year though.

Only two maps at once is still a thing and still annoying. The gyro can go everywhere but it limits the right stick to only horizontal movement (which imo is actually way better)

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

stev posted:

Whoever finishes and releases GTA6 first gets to keep the trademark. A global race to the finish will now ensue.

i smell a goon project. I’ll be ideas guy

Vikar Jerome posted:

No, its just gta6 at the momemt but its clearly using a lot of rdr2 code like mounting horses and such.

Horse testicle shrinkage in the cold confirmed??

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

Relationship with Konami ended! Rockstar Hacker is my new best friend!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Guillermus posted:

was rdr1 stuff leaked too?

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

lol. Suikoden tho...

Fyi, this hack confirms a bunch of prior gta6 leaks ive posted. :smuggo:

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

lol. Suikoden tho...

Fyi, this hack confirms a bunch of prior gta6 leaks ive posted. :smuggo:

How?

On second thought, it does not matter. Other people could have, in the last ten years, leaked stuff about GTA6 and the code base being stolen could confirm that. Good story.

Fix fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Sep 18, 2022

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Guillermus posted:

Now think of the same hacker doing the same to FROM... cept Bloodborne code got deleted years ago :q:

Eh the 360 version is basically playable these days with the things they’ve done with emulation.

A native version would be great but no way that’s gonna happen

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Rinkles posted:

was rdr1 stuff leaked too?

No, not yet at least, its just gta6

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Fix posted:

How?

On second thought, it does not matter. Other people could have, in the last ten years, leaked stuff about GTA6 and the code base being stolen could confirm that. Good story.

Anything posted about project americas before today is true, even the older concept with 4/5 characters including the current jason/lucia and cuba/other cities. This current version is a "stripped down" version of the concept (this was report by bloomberg awhile back) focusing on just two of the og characters (jason/lucia) from the intial project americas leak. Only vice city and thr everglades shown so far but current version is meant to still have 2 other cities. Hack confirms it all, theres old 2019 and 2021 ps4 builds and builds on various pc gpus

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

No, not yet at least, its just gta6

Bloober team leaked their internal docs too. Sony had those slides go up. You brought them to us.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Fix posted:

You brought them to us.

Thats cos Im the magic man, fix.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Vikar Jerome posted:

The hacker has everything theyve done so far, full source code and all. they are in the gtaforums thread doing an AMA right now and going through the code. Incredible.

Edit: fuuuuck they might have source code for everything rockstar has ever done, released and not :eyepop:

lol

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
They named the sixth GTA game GTA 6

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Vikar Jerome posted:

Thats cos Im the magic man, fix.

Truly the trumpiest poo poo.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Vikar Jerome bringing all the leaks to the yard

Noob Saibot
Jan 29, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Vikar Jerome posted:

This is the most insane leak ive ever seen, even more than the og hl2 or capcom, gigaleak poo poo and beyond. This is gonna get delayed lol

Yea I was gonna say this is the biggest leak since half life 2. Serves them right for milking gta online for a decade and not releasing new single player games

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

hell hath no fury like a gamer scorned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Noob Saibot posted:

Yea I was gonna say this is the biggest leak since half life 2. Serves them right for milking gta online for a decade and not releasing new single player games

The motive, I can at least get behind.