Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Gonna be a long day phins fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Tua blew it and he knows it, now the Sunday school PTSD will kick in.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This team is such dogshit lol

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

CubanMissile posted:

Gonna be a long day phins fans.

They said on the pregame that the Dolphins haven't won in Baltimore since 97 :negative:

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Sigh

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
It’s not even flukey either. They’re always just better than us. Horrible flashbacks of getting booting out of wildcard matches by them.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
They’ve always had our number in Baltimore and this is certainly no different

Great sneak

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

miami will never be good again and that's fine because we all have a lot of other things in our lives that we find fulfilling

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I’m watching on the Sunday Ticket delay so I can’t even follow Twitter for RedZone in real time without spoilers.

This game sucks.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Ehud posted:

miami will never be good again and that's fine because we all have a lot of other things in our lives that we find fulfilling

The Heat own and are an extremely well run organization. I always hang my hat on that.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Refs missed a hold by the Ravens there.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lol fake punt that worked.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Brutal penalty

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Flacco already has like 3 completely airmailed passes

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Braden Mann is a better QB than Flacco

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Every Flacco pass is high.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Miles Garrett is such a whiny bitch. He's whining to the refs instead of playing that down lol. loving clown.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

I don't think he got it but I feel like the call is gonna stand

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Garrett WIlson TD.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

is pepsi ok posted:

I don't think he got it but I feel like the call is gonna stand

Agreed

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Garrett WIlson TD.

Nice drive for the rookies!

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Breece and Garrett made that drive. That was nice.

th3t00t
Aug 14, 2007

GOOD CLEAN FOOTBALL
Mac Jones just took a helmet to helmet hit, surprised the refs didn’t take back the INT.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I feel like it's been years since the Jets had a trick play go right.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Hell yeah, get that 4th down stop and we're back in this

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

syzpid posted:

I feel like it's been years since the Jets had a trick play go right.

They had like 5 go right literally last year lol

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

YEAH BOOOOOOOOOY

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

We even got off the goal line. Huge!!!!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

please don't:

- get sacked
- get strip sacked
- throw a pick

ty

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL @ the Jets D getting carved up by this dogshit QB. 8 for 8 so far.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Professor Funk posted:

They had like 5 go right literally last year lol

LOL, I kind of stopped watching after the half of most games. Oh well, my memory is shot too.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LMFAO AT THEM CALLING THAT A TD ON THE FIELD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL NFL REFS BABY!!!11111

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Wooooo!!!!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Waddling irl right now

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Nice throw by Tua. Waddle owns hard.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

The Jets can’t beat the Browns and the Refs, that’s a loving outrageous call

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

It's so loving exciting when Waddle or Hill get the ball in space

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I went to go rage buy some smokes when thought Miami was down 0-14, apparently I…missed some things.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL @ making Brissett look this good. What a bunch of loving clowns the Jets are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Waddle!